Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 
Send Topic Print
Update on E-Cat, state of oil markets, etc (Read 5530 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Update on E-Cat, state of oil markets, etc
Reply #480 - 03/13/17 at 15:36:06

Sometimes my hope for humanity gets a boost.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Todd James

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mansfield, Ohio
Reply #481 - 03/13/17 at 23:05:21

Oldfeller Quoted:

"The Plaintiffs’ Motion for Sanctions with Attached Exhibits is hereby GRANTED"....

That is actually only a Proposed order on the Plaintiff's Motion.

It is an attachment to the Plaintiff's motion : Their suggestion
to the judge for how her order should be worded.

It will be interesting to see how she rules on this.

2007 S40, Dyna, 52.5/150, .073 Spacer, 2 Turns
2007 Sportster 1200, V&H Pipes
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #482 - 03/20/17 at 21:58:21

http://www.e-catworld.com/2017/03/18/mfmp-introduce-indian-ecco-project-with-...

They got an Indian research team led by Suhas Ralkar  "free and open sourcing"  ECCO STEAMIT, a new path to a COP = 8 LENR methodology.  These folks are asking for MFMP to please come document, verify and distribute the methodology over the internet after MFMP does an independent verification run back in the USA.

Since this guy is doing it "open source" from the get go, expect his methods to get used, tested, theorized and improved upon very quickly by multiple international groups and then there will be a bunch of commercial enterprises who will be patenting and selling their own style of his reactors, control systems, etc, etc. etc.

Characteristics of Reactor

Simple ceramic and metal tubing construction, a loose powder charge that gets excited by ultra sound and a relatively low voltage DC 1 megahertz "easy to duplicate" excitation signal.   Turns on, boils water inside the reactor holding cell in about 5 minutes, runs for "as long as requested",  turns off instantly.   Takes 115 watts (a light bulb's worth) of input energy to yield a kilowatt of low temperature steam.  

Sounds pretty useful to me.

Applications can be scaled by need, could run a home hot water heating unit or a steam car, etc. etc. etc.

Since your powder is a fine loose pack and it gets "liquidized" on purpose in use by the ultra sound vibration, it can obviously get "flowed out" and easily replaced when it gets worn out.

Will this run afoul of any not-yet-issued patents applied for by Rossi, Brillouin or Mills ???     Well, the method is somewhat unique and it is TOTALLY OPEN SOURCE as of first issuance, so it is hard to frame a lawsuit on such a thing.   Also the basic idea can never be patented by anybody past this current time of announcement since it is stated as OPEN SOURCE.

=======================================

MFMP has asked their list readers for donated travel money for a second verification return trip to go to India "to see the reactor run long term in detail first hand" with their own gauging in place and they got those donations from their MFMP readers inside of one (1) hour, then collected enough funds to buy the necessary ultrasound equipment by hour #2 and have enough bucks to build reactors by hour #4 and then got in some larger donations and asked their folks to please stop sending funds until the intended uses for the money could be identified.

This stuff is going to be built from the ground up at MFMP from local pipe and plumbing and very publicly tested.  

Also, in conversation it is mentioned that this is a completely different methodology from me356's which is going into final test methodologies on multiple commercially tooled reactors -- however me356's is a patented pending work and is held as completely secret at this time.

This makes up 6 different ways now to do LENR and it is becoming very obvious that once you get the primary ideas of cleaning the oxides off the powders, hydrogen loading the powders and using various Titanium Hydride. Lithium Hydroxide, Potassium, Carbon and Aluminum powders  and  other "helper" elements you can get LENR reactions to go a variety of different ways.

A DC pulse at 1 megahertz is the "control frequency secret" for this one and the potential use of xenon gas in the chamber instead of a vacuum may be a way to get some better plasma cloud creation compared to the current simple lab pump vacuum it out good.

This laps the original tech that Rossi originally contracted the North and South American sales region to IH for 110 million dollars .......    and it also renders the IP lawsuit fight sorta moot (it now just becomes about raw $$$ owed on a breached contract).

This also breaks up the sneaky "hold it up" actions put on LENR by the US Government & Military.   If folks begin to die again in mysterious fashions yet again, we know where to look.

« Last Edit: 03/24/17 at 18:54:33 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #483 - 03/21/17 at 17:24:33

http://www.e-catworld.com/2017/03/21/new-paper-by-rossi-and-gullstrom-reports...

Rossi comes out of his shell of silence

New Paper By Rossi and Gullström Reports QuarkX Experiment — Calculated COP >22,000

Posted on March 21, 2017 by Frank Acland

With the Indian OPEN SOURCE COP=8 STEAMIT PROJECT lead by Suhas Ralkar now showing us how to prepare and execute LENR steam heaters and with Mills and Brillouin both going after capitalization funding for their pilot systems Andrea Rossi has been moved out of his self-isolated turtle shell to a degree or three.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1703.05249.pdf  

This is a world class presentation paper made by Carl-Oscar Gullström and Andrea Rossi which explains technically what happens in QuarkX and I am struck by a few of the similarities between use of Nickel electrodes and conductive plasmas between Shuhas Ralkar's system and Rossi's QuarkX.

Suhas Ralkar by his own admission is still groping towards his Open Source answers and is asking for some help from MFMP.   The Open Source Community is more than willing to help him and is doing so.

Rossi is year(s) further along, he has his reactor more fully optimized and he is doing 5 sigma certification testing heading towards full production certifications.   This .pdf is Rossi's stake in the sand, it is wonderfully explained and tech-written by Oscar Gullström and it should be able to be reprinted by technical journals or referred to as it sits in .pdf format for peer review.  

To a layman, it appears to be a historical type world shifting document.

Rossi's reactors are much smaller and use static powders that do not require being agitated by ultra sonics.   Rossi's work has a much much much higher COP as his stuff is much further along in development, using very very heat resistant tubes, etc. etc.

Suhas Ralkar is currently getting a COP of 8 using hardware and lab supply store standard hardware.

Rossi is getting a COP of ~ 22,000 ......  and if Rossi can indeed suck enough direct electricity out of the system using graphine nanotubes to equal or exceed the amount of wall socket power he is using to drive his QuarkX then it can be argued to have an "infinite" COP at no cost other than initial hardware and replacement powder/reactors.

However, I have a point to make -- at a COP of 8 and good old 3 sigma style reliability on a low cost system you have the equivalent of a hot water heater based home heating system.   For very little money invested or yearly cost to run it.

Millions of Americans have heating systems today that are of similar reliability yet burn natural gas which is quite expensive.

Go to market guys, quit screwing around trying to make it technically perfect.   I am sure India needs heat and power and clean purified distilled water to drink, etc. etc.   So do we.

AND BTW,   please ship me a room heater when you get them into production.

Huh     Huh     Huh     Huh

BIG Question for the lawyers, since Rossi delayed putting his tech paper out until the 21st and MFMP published Suhas Ralkar's work 2 days earlier, is this all Open Source now ???    

How does Rossi's various ungranted patent applications that are pending on QuarkX affect all of this ????

Did a perhaps intentional leak from some of IH's black project people somehow prompt this "very similar" Open Source process revelation and intentionally disrupt a 100 million dollar IP lawsuit that IH was busy losing it by the numbers right about now ??????

Outside observers do tend to agree, IH and Cherokee and their lawyers are all about very clever dirty tricks when circling about the ownership of disputed Intellectual Properties, you know.  

If Suhas Ralkar's 2 day old declared Open Source Work results in an Open Source decision on this version of LENR,  then IH gets to use the whole bag of Rossi tricks that they so desperately want to use for free, right along with everybody else.  

And nobody has to pay Rossi what he is due .....

« Last Edit: 03/24/17 at 17:51:52 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #484 - 03/24/17 at 17:39:24

http://www.e-catworld.com/2017/03/23/rossi-v-ih-final-penon-report-published-...

OK, folks, meat and potatoes time.   The Penon final results document has been posted and it is in evidence at this time.  The document includes all the monthly reports and they add up to a simple statement -- at no time did the COP ever go below 6, was generally always over 8 and it got up higher, up to around COP = 20 to 50 but then a reactor was cut off because of the steam overproduction.  

..... STEAM OVERPRODUCTION .....    (the plants were designed anticipating a COP of 4 which was the contracted COP number)

Please remember, IH agreed to Penon as the referee, and they approved the gaging and the placement of the gages, indeed they duplicated Penon's set ups with their own monitoring devices, which saw the same levels of results.   IH stopped paying Penon there at the end and tried to get him to quit, but he hung in to the end and even paid to get his gaging all checked by a calibration house when he took his rig out so as to prove the gages started out healthy and ended healthy.

Rossi v. IH — Final Penon Report Published in Court Documents (Among Many Others); “Plant Consistently Produced Energy that is at Least Six Times Greater than the Energy Consumed”

Posted on March 23, 2017 by Frank Acland

There have been a great number of new documents posted in the Rossi v. Industrial Heat case. Over the last day documents 194-207, along with many accompanying exhibits, have been added to the court docket, and they can all be read here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzKtdce19-wyb1RxOTF6c2NtZkk

(thanks again to Eric Walker for making them available).

I have not had time to go through them all so far, but I thought it would be important to bring attention to the document that many people have been hoping to see, which is the final report of Fabio Penon — who was chosen as the expert responsible for validation (ERV).

Undecided

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SORT OF CRAP THAT HAPPENED WHEN ELECTRICITY WAS COMING UP AS A BRAND NEW TECHNOLOGY ......

Roll Eyes        .....  Remember ol' Edison, electrocuting an aging circus elephant with a main tower line sized charge of AC high voltage current piped directly from the new Niagara Falls power station ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoKi4coyFw0      Look quick as PETA will have this pulled off YouTube asasp ..... makes me kinda mad at Edison as his foolish adherence to an overcome technology shows that he could not accept change that affected his stuff at all.  

Reminds me of Intel in a way ....

« Last Edit: 03/28/17 at 05:43:25 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #485 - 04/20/17 at 18:48:17

Why would Rossi subject himself to all the legal crap and dissension and character assassination he is going through right now?

Well, to be allowed to stay alive by the Black Hats is one very compelling reason.

Dr. Eugene Malove tried to do it straight without giving any ground to the "vested interest" and "military secrets" people and they put one 9mm round into his forehead at the end of his parents driveway one morning while he was picking up their paper -- just to shut him the frick up.

WARNING:  this is long, but it covers what got him killed very neatly with him doing all the talking his very own self ....

https://youtu.be/6y98YwJ2GEE?t=364

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #486 - 04/20/17 at 19:01:30

https://pesn.com/archive/2010/04/02/9501633_Two_Arrested_Six_Years_After_Mallove
_Murder/index.html

Beat to death,,
YaKnow, start threatening to upset the entire power structure and you might get killt.  Or, just a Real Sorry coincidence..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #487 - 05/01/17 at 10:50:54

http://www.e-catworld.com/2017/04/29/images-of-me356-aura-control-system-publ...

OK, as Rossi prepares to go into court for a month or so a new SECOND person has stepped forth with an operating LENR set up that is capable of giving me my lead lined transfer fluid filled totally safe LENR room heater.

ME356 joins the group that is using MFMP as their verification function.   He has a working system and can also provide a CONTROL BOX complete to run his reactors.

And yes, boys and girls, that is indeed a Raspberry Pi 3 board under the removable cover, attached to some various other sorts of high frequency voltage controlling sorts of stuff.

Nothing all that esoteric or expensive, in other words.   Has understandable stuff in it, the sorts of stuff that you could understand if you have an electrical engineering background.

There are no COP output claims put out for this device at this time, but there is some mention of a COP of 10 being run for 3 months at a lick .....

The India guy is getting COP of 8 steadily but he requires an ultrasound generator as part of his rig up.

..... "good old plain and simple" Parkhomov Russian style is the inspiration behind this one .....

« Last Edit: 05/01/17 at 20:23:37 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
buster6315

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #488 - 05/01/17 at 16:20:42

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 02/21/15 at 04:09:36:
http://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/apple-car-concept.jpg

This and the other electrics are coming, you know.

I wouldn't be investing in new refineries either ......

Where does the power to charge the batteries come from?

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #489 - 05/01/17 at 19:59:21

I think Apple and Tesla both are thinking solar, with the battery farms storing the energy for night time use.

I must admit that the Tesla battery cars are doing better than I thought they would do, but I am not deluded because I know that most of our grid power here in the USA comes from dam based hydro power generation and from coal burning steam plants.

Rossi is not unique, others have LENR ideas that seem to be working out just fine.   Really now, I think that distributing these ideas around (licensing them properly) will allow the generation of low cost heat and power to move much much faster than the inventors just sitting on it hoping to be granted a controlling patent --- eventually.

I have doubts this "total LENR patent" will ever happen, as more evidence is mounting up that LENR occurs naturally in the earth's crust (can make them molten pimples we call volcanoes that really do occur apart from tectonic plates sliding over each other sometimes).   You can't patent naturally occurring processes.   You can patent a control system and a reactor design, though.

Rossi is much further along than he admits (I believe this has always been true. btw) and even so he hits up on material issues and on process control issues that seem to fall outside his skill set and he stops and needs to seek out technical help on occasion.

These newer guys are still struggling to get it started reliably and then to keep the LENR fire going over the long term, but Rossi has proceeded to the point he struggles to find containers (materials) strong enough to contain the fires he can easily light and maintain for a year at a lick.

Rossi has run his Doral reactor non-stop for a year and he has run 3 of his newer small QuarkX reactors for more than six months a piece now.

He is now being actively delayed by the powers that be, using his old partner Cherokee/IH as a hand brake to keep his progress slowed nearly to a halt.    They intend to keep Rossi tied up until he dies of old age or radiation induced cancer (5-10 more years give or take).

Hey Rossi, fuel it for 5-10 years then stuff your reactor inside a welded sealed double walled container, fill the inter wall space completely full with molten lead and then stick that heavy little sucker inside a fluid filled portable room heater -- and then sell the completed safe LENR room heater assembly to me.

« Last Edit: 05/03/17 at 18:31:18 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #490 - 05/03/17 at 13:11:07

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qbG-p8qKbuFnPOdkm0XgwJpUvzHSvWM84-geOCF38pw/
edit#

Is it correct that this AURA test is to be a black box test of your technology? Yes

What else will you reveal about your technology? Unfortunately probably nothing about how it works.

Assuming our testing validates your claim, what do you intend to do with your technology afterwards? It will be tested widely (at least 100 reactors) for a few months. Then just selling it worldwide.

Have you read the test plan as described in the plan for the ECCO device in India?  Do you have any concerns? Unfortunately not yet, I have no spare time at the moment. My main focus is designing the reactor enclosure.

Is steam the only feasible output of your device as it is now? With the current reactor - yes.

In the months of May and June of 2017, MFMP will have several large (and likely exciting) projects on our plate.  The projects are summarized below.

AURA - Validation Testing of a claimed LENR Device in Eastern Europe with a COP of 10 done black-box style with no details of how the device actually works.

NOVA - Demonstration and Validation of a LENR device by George Egely claimed to produce dramatic transmutations in a microwave driven dusty plasma.    This one disrupts the idea that new atoms of the heavier elements can only occur during star nova events, that instead heavy elements combine up naturally due to mantle level LENR activity that occurs in nature.

ECCO- Validation Testing of a claimed LENR Device in India with a COP of 8 that will also include open publication of entire device and preparation processes.  

HOMO - Characterization of samples from Alexander Parkhomov’s latest few experiments

« Last Edit: 05/03/17 at 18:27:14 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #491 - 05/03/17 at 15:48:49

It was effectively buried in the eye of the people. Some of us wondered about it.
Will it be allowed to grow now?
Will Rossi survive?
Or will he get everything stolen?
I'd feel safer if I was a twelve point buck with a target on both sides, in Texas..

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #492 - 05/05/17 at 10:55:40

Pretrial motions are all done now, and the two sets of attorneys have published The List of Things We Agree Upon and Need Not Contest (big trials do this to save courtroom time).

The Ecat works at a COP of 8-20 -- agreed

The entire court case now centers on if the 1 year test was conducted in such a way to key the payoff the 100 million payment or not.

Rossi did some funny things, but only in response to IH's trying to screw him over -- so a human jury could go either way with it.

3 break outs are possible, two of these are versions of "give back what you got out of the arrangement, pay the court costs and go your merry way" and one is a flat out win win win for Rossi.   This trial is all about the IP rights, make no mistake about it.

Courtroom magic by James Day is expected to happen .....  very dirty pool all the way is the norm for this sort of courtroom trial.  

« Last Edit: 05/06/17 at 13:46:22 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #493 - 05/06/17 at 06:06:01

Seems like there's Enough Munnee involved that if they'd just not squabble, AND If it works, seems to me like everyone involved would be getting Oil Well money, only This o i l well doesn't dry up. Who Cares if someone gets a few million more?

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #494 - 05/12/17 at 17:58:40

http://www.e-catworld.com/2017/05/11/rossi-24-volt-battery-required-to-run-qu...

Rossi: 24 Volt Battery Input Required to Run QuarkX

Posted on May 11, 2017 by Frank Acland • 25 Comments

We get precious little detail about the QuarkX from Andrea Rossi, but yesterday there was a question and answer on the Journal of Nuclear Physics that might shed a bit of light on the battery requirements:

XL
May 10, 2017 at 1:59 PM
Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,
Which is the voltage you need from the batteries to use them as a power source?

Andrea Rossi
May 10, 2017 at 4:38 PM
XL:
24 V
Warm Regards,
A.R.

It’s not possible to determine input power from volts alone, and we have been told nothing regarding the control system that is used with the QuarkX, so this information does not reveal very much; however, it does indicate that as a practical matter, the battery input would be easy to arrange given the wide availability of batteries of that voltage range.

According to Andrea Rossi there is no difference in the performance of the QuarkX whether the input is AC (grid) or DC (battery), and he stated again recently that his experiments using simple calorimetry confirm the same results as reported in the paper he authored with Carl-Oscar Gullstrom where the power output was calculated using Boltzmann and Wien equations (since temperature was determined by spectroscopy). In that case the calculated COP (based on the reported Watts in v. Watts out) was over 20,000.

OK, as Rossi preps for court, he drops a little nugget ---- he has his 24volt DC Quark X model up and running reliably, so he is now prepped to do on-site courtroom demos at need should the trial seriously question the reality of his tech.

This is smart, "seeing is believing" for a lot of normal people .....

Go Rossi, Go .....

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 02:22:56

General CategoryThe Cafe › Update on E-Cat, state of oil markets, etc

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.