Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Update on E-Cat, state of oil markets, etc (Read 5530 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Re: Update on E-Cat, state of oil markets, etc
Reply #405 - 06/04/16 at 03:43:04

Industrial Heat files a request to throw out Rossi's case against them.  

Intent seems to be to preserve their rights to the IP that WAS given to them, IP that is "not substantiated" in I.H's. viewpoint but still I.H.'s little fingers are busy running around trying to sell it to various people right and left right now.

We are in the court cases filed and counter cases filed zone that will drag on for years and years and years.   I.H. is milking their borrowed cash cow hard now for all it is worth.

There is a positive spate of new patent filings from Japan and other countries, some are new, some are updates to existing patents, all include the lithium trick now.  

Got a great micro pic of a particle that shows some physical traces of "energetic events" now ....

Meanwhile, the QuarkX rolls forward in Sweden unimpeded ......   QuarkX is NOT involved in the legal mess as it was only Lenardo Corp raw research during the time span involved in the court cases.

Nor will the next Version of the Cat, that even much more improved technology that Rossi cooks up next.

Personally, I think it is a good thing that some Rossi IP got loose and cross fertilized with some of the other methods, they are now enjoying 6-30 COP values which makes what they have commercially useful.

« Last Edit: 06/06/16 at 02:25:53 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #406 - 06/16/16 at 03:06:34

Two things are new -- Congress is now screaming for an official update on USA LENR efforts, as they see other nations pushing initiatives that are rolling forward into reality.   Drop the secrecy BS and tell us where we are on this critical new technology.

Next, Rossi has dropped the curtain on the E-CatX device, which has an electrical COP of 20 (adjustable) while providing both heat and light.   The 3 items are produced are on a sliding scale, as one goes up the others go down, with the total of the 3 always = 100%

Total COP of the entire device runs around 200, with each of 3 demo'd reactors running a selected percent of light, of heat, and of electricity.    The 3 reactors used in the test were changed up during the test several times so the business partners could see the ratio selection thing work.

The actual reactor is the size of a toothpick, and the containment vessel is the size of an ink pen.  This puts out power and heat on the order of a lawnmower engine at max settings, at min it is a flashlight & pocket hand warmer.    This is the smallest unit Rossi envisions building right now.   "Bigger is always possible" either by upsize of reactors or by using multiples of smaller reactors.    

Rossi is able to start and stop the small reactors in 5-10 seconds as they will only work under a low wattage excitement frequency (for safety reasons).   Since they put out enough electricity to charge a battery and the "warm up" time is so very short in seconds, a potential mobile use (a car) is very possible, supposedly.

Rossi's demo was strictly intended for his new business partners, who remain undisclosed at this time.

Remember, Cherokee was Rossi's partner (unannounced) for well over a year before the curtain got dropped on that relationship -- this sort of level of secrecy is not new to Rossi.   Big business runs off of confidential this and that, normally.   This is no different.

IH/Cherokee has NO RIGHTS to the new E-CatX tech, none at all.   Nor did Rossi disclose any of the particulars to them, so IH is left out totally in the cold on this one.

And it is also now very clear that IH/Cherokee only bought the 3 year old E-Cat tech and this tech package WAS COMPLETELY DELIVERED TO THEM and the one year test was successfully completed and IH simply defaulted on the deal due to lack of money to pay the agreed upon 89 million dollars -- so with IH being in default IH now has NO RIGHTS to any of Rossi's tech at this point in time (any of it) and they also are in default on their "protected sales zones" as well.

It looks like Cherokee/IH did a cut and run with the money they had raised months before the 1 year test was over, spending just about all of it on buying up everyone else's IP out there in LENR land .....   so Darden and company took a large short term profit and ran with it, buying up all the little guys as they ran past them.

People who took transferred chunks of Rossi's tech that was handed illegally to them from IH need to be considering where they really are right now, as Rossi may well go after their asses as soon as he is done with IH and Cherokee.

« Last Edit: 07/03/16 at 04:01:52 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #407 - 06/19/16 at 18:02:41

Rossi's lawyers replied to IH's motion to dismiss Rossi's lawsuit, doing it very clearly item by item and flat stating (under oath) more than enough evidence to prove Rossi's case very cleanly and clearly.  

Rossi's lawyers also moved to exclude all the BS that has been added to the case after the fact by IH's lawyers as "not applicable" and has found the trial judge in agreement that the case will go forward limited by only the initial lawsuit's item list.

IH is in trouble, in other words ......

« Last Edit: 06/19/16 at 19:11:04 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #408 - 06/19/16 at 20:01:27

Be okay with me if he winds up owning it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #409 - 07/03/16 at 03:47:24

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/07/03/judge-orders-jury-trial-in-rossi-et-al-v...

ORDER Setting Trial and Pretrial Schedule, Requiring Mediation, and Referring Certain Matters to Magistrate Judge John J. O’Sullivan: Jury Trial set for period of 6/26/2017 in Miami Division before Judge Cecilia M. Altonaga. Calendar Call set for 6/20/2017 09:00 AM in Miami Division before Judge Cecilia M. Altonaga. Motions to amend pleadings or join parties due by 8/11/2016. All discovery due by 2/27/2017.

Proposed order scheduling mediation due by 7/21/2016. Mediation Deadline 3/13/2017. In Limine Motions due by 4/18/2017. All pretrial motions due by 3/21/2017. Pretrial Stipulation due by 4/18/2017. Signed by Judge Cecilia M. Altonaga on 6/30/2016. (ps1)

Since this is signed by Judge Cecilia M. Altonaga, it seems like she has definitively ruled against the motion to dismiss that was filed by Industrial Heat et al., and she has agreed to a Jury Trial in the case, which is what Andrea Rossi asked for.

Notice the Judges (two of them now) are pointedly suggesting a court supervised Mediation to take place BEFORE this case goes to trial.   Somebody does not want any potential military secrets to possibly leave the kitty sack during a real jury trial.

Rossi apparently has a winning case and IH should seek a settlement even before the court ordered Mediation as that would be much cheaper than a court mediation or especially a trial, as a jury can independently award extra damages in excess of what is on the docket, and most juries do this in cases of attempted malfeasance by businesses.    Punitive damages, they call it.

Expect to see IH go bankrupt soon and completely disappear, that is what these venture capital guys do when it all goes to the bad on them.  

Bad thing for Cherokee is the court documents also include Cherokee Investments, so that one would have to do a fade as well.

« Last Edit: 07/03/16 at 07:00:03 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #410 - 07/03/16 at 06:51:33

Why is it bad that Cherokee would fade to black?
I would not be surprised if IH is looking for a way to disburse funds and liquidate as much as possible Now. I wonder if they can acquire a company, transfer funds into it and become a subsidiary of the new company, it becomes the parent company, shielding the money,,  That way when they start into talks and having to pay, they are already on the edge of bankruptcy..

I don't know if that can be done... but I Did see my dad's company acquired by a mid size oil company that was being sued. They bought the company and attached the lawsuit to that new acquisition and it Sank the company that employed over 100 people. And we were paid reasonably. Not minimum wage. We manufactured Non Destructive Testing equipment for oil field pipe. My dad sued the company that did it and won, but it took about three years. He had a U-Haul type trailer loaded with boxes of documents that he hauled in and out of court. They settled with him and he signed a Non disclosure.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #411 - 07/03/16 at 07:04:27

It would be better for Rossi to settle before court controlled mediation, leaving Cherokee still standing (allowing Industrial Heat to be the cut out company it was intended to be).  

Why?  

His future business partners would kinda look askance at a Vengeful Rossi leaving just a heap of smoking ash as all that remains of his old business partners.

Plus, US military and other governmental secrets can be better maintained that way.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #412 - 07/03/16 at 12:02:06

I don't agree, in Principle,,in Practice, you may be right.
When a Business Partner shoves a blade between your ribs and you seek legal ways to
Be made Whole
There is no shame in that.
I don't stay away from stores that prosecute shoplifters or banks that press charges against robbers.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #413 - 07/03/16 at 12:36:10

My point is that if Rossi goes all Terminator all over his old business partners, then he will wait a long long time before finding any more partners to go dance with.

Also, if there are some military secrets to protect, I think I would like to have them protected in some non-offensive manner.

Yes, the IH/Cherokee boys do owe Rossi his money and/or all his IP secrets back.  

The third party jerks who got the Rossi secrets handed to them by IH/Cherokee need to understand they CANNOT infringe on that IP without paying for an ongoing license to use it.   Who got handed what will come out in court, I am pretty sure.   Then Rossi will tell them what an ongoing license will cost them, ongoing.

Sad item is the third party guys might actually think they DID pay for them -- for dollars and shared IP from them that they paid to IH who had no rights to sell the Rossi IP after defaulting multiple times on Rossi's arrangements.

Lots & lots & lots of folks will have a bone to pick with IH .....

« Last Edit: 07/04/16 at 01:37:49 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #414 - 07/03/16 at 12:56:26

If investors avoid Rossi because he Justifiably sought legal recourse after being screwed they have the problem.  If I was qualified to back him his actions would not put me off. For him to use the full force and power of the law to spank them as hard as he can would not bother me. Shady investors who might tend to try to shaft him will, naturally, be cautious. He, apparently, has a real thing going. Anyone who has the money and wants to get in on a potentially world changing technology should step right up. I wish Musk would jump in.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #415 - 07/04/16 at 01:24:01

Here is the good news, Rossi takes the attitude that IH's mess is PAST NEWS and anything that is being locked up disclosure-wise on that IH test plant by the pending trial is NOT AFFECTING THE RELEASE OF DATA FROM THE 3 CURRENT BUILT PLANTS as they now use somewhat more modern tech and have a completely different customer.

We are led to understand that Leonardo is working on two main fronts now: 1) The building of low temperature E-Cat plants that have been ordered by the parent company of JM Chemicals; 2) Working on the development of the QuarkX reactor. I also believe the quest for certification is still underway.

Peter Gluck on this edition of his Ego Out website posted this “mini-interview” Rossi about the current state of his work.

Andrea Rossi: Leonardo Corp has everything it needs to win the Trial, when it will be..

and: 442 days to wait? No problem at all, since my work proceeds independently from the Trial. Nobody has to wait for anything., the license to IH has been revoked, we are working at full power.

also:  The ERV Report? But you will see the reports from the 3 new plants we are doing soon

Peter: the Quark X is marvelous and opens a new front..

Andrea Rossi: exactly and this is arriving before any verdict should have been set

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #416 - 07/07/16 at 02:02:55

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/07/06/rossi-centralized-heating-to-be-first-ma...

Rossi: “Centralized Heating” to be First Market Sector for E-Cat

This is an interesting read as it shows Sweden at the forefront of bio-mass conversion and use of distributed steam/hot water for heating in urban areas.

Sweden HAS no landfills, all biomass is converted into heat in the winter-time.

But what do you do when your trash supply runs short and you need more heat during a cold winter?   You have been burning oil, but that is expensive and if you burn it all at home you cannot sell it internationally.

Enter Rossi and the now well proven large e-cat tech.    Since it is inside a secured powerplant with skilled people to monitor it, the certification process will be quite short.  

First pilot plant, plus a year of run time (one e-cat core change out) proof that the recovery of elements is accomplished correctly and there is zero radioactivity or hazardous waste produced and bammo -- full certification.

« Last Edit: 07/08/16 at 03:01:54 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #417 - 07/07/16 at 16:38:57

You call in the Kardashian sisters. They have the market cornered on BiomAss,

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #418 - 07/08/16 at 02:20:13

Grab your shorts, this may be becoming a reality.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #419 - 07/08/16 at 07:21:48

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 07/08/16 at 02:20:13:
Grab your shorts, this may be becoming a reality.

'cept for the clean floor... that's a dream.   Cool

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 08:30:37

General CategoryThe Cafe › Update on E-Cat, state of oil markets, etc

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.