Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Update on E-Cat, state of oil markets, etc (Read 5530 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Update on E-Cat, state of oil markets, etc
Reply #375 - 05/01/16 at 14:46:09

What I've gathered from your posts is
They screwed Rossi.

If that's correct, then I hope they go broke or, better yet, Rossi gets in a position to buy them, then destroys the people who screwed him.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #376 - 05/01/16 at 15:02:27

I am not naive, Rossi is not totally clean fingered in this as I am sure IH thought they had possession/ownership of some real IP and assumed they could transfer it to others in their little group whether Rossi was good with that or not.   Industrial Heat was all "Charles in charge" inside their own little minds.

Think of it as a big staged Rossi "confidence test" concerning IH's keeping Rossi's secrets secret and IH failed that test miserably.    

Industrial Heat dispersed what they were given as it was enough to make them think they had the secret sauce, but indeed it was missing an ingredient or two and wouldn't work when IH tried to run and patent it as their very own IP.  

Likely also had some bogus extra ingredients as well ..... Rossi is nothing but thorough you know.

Let the court case run its course, some extra details will come out during the process I am sure.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #377 - 05/01/16 at 16:29:34

Each separate QuarkX resembles a pencil in length and thick.   They are likely square, instead of round, but I have round symbols below for convenience.

Set up 5 vertical magazines of unconnected QuarkX's coming down the magazine under spring finger retention, being driven one pencil width per staging click -- being driven from the top of each magazine stack (driven separately) dropping free of the spring fingers at the bottom of the reactor after many progressive single width pushes.

00000      mouse activation zone
00000      mouse activation zone

Set up your rig to energize the red one as the Mouse to run all the rest as passive CATs.   Sense burn out on each stack with temperature sensors aimed at the bottom most rod and progress each stack individually one click as the rod on the bottom gets relatively cold (used up).   Obviously, the Mouse vertical stack will progress to burn out quicker, but that's ok as it still gets used up completely.

Let'em get as hot as they want to since they can't melt down any more.   Lots & lots of heavy duty heat,  doing it this way a 1 megawatt plant might be quite small, you know.   Use of a nuclear heat transfer fluid system instead of direct steam generation will likely be used on larger plants. but auto sized stuff will use direct steam generation to save size and weight.

There will be some waste involved, but Rossi understands that running a reactor to the bitter end takes full time expertise tweaking it and this method does not.

Feeding all the drop free units back through the center Mouse stack would allow each little bit of stuff to get used up as the Mouse unit is monitored by feedback electronics and can have several different "excitement" program stages to maximize the total use up of that central stack.

Plus, you could have you some bigger pencils for a heavier duty plant, you know .....

This system allows you to go simple and cheap (manual replacement as needed) or complex and automatic as your needs dictate.

The on-off characteristics and electrical production amounts need to be released before folks can let their fancy run free on potential uses ......

I can see a Quark motorcycle would fit the size envelope pretty well ....

« Last Edit: 05/03/16 at 02:46:50 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #378 - 05/03/16 at 02:50:58

Net result of the Rossi/IH drama has been a massive increase in the number of groups coming out of the closet now, and they are talking about their individual progress to date.

Big Business is in there now, since they are pretty much sure LENR works and everyone is looking for the secret sauce, big time.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #379 - 05/03/16 at 13:19:02

Rumor has it that Brillouin/IH is supplying several Rossi style steam plants to customers under NDA agreements -- if so this is a blatant attempt to cash into Rossi's IP while they still have it available to copy.

It would also write "lied" to the assertion they could not "substantiate" the first 1 megawatt plant.

Watch Brillouin's new patents -- they are suddenly coming off the hydrogen gas augmented / agitated stuff they patented themselves and are writing patents now for Rossi style hot cat type stuff using lithium compounds.    This smells pretty bogus to me.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #380 - 05/09/16 at 03:41:36

Rossi is heading towards two demos, one private (for his investors) and one public after his new investors commit to a roll out plan.

APCO is hitting Rossi hard, using paid disinformation sourced from new posters on all venues.

APCO "disinformation workers" are being outed by the LENR crew using wording analysis and the dumbshite stuff like the APCO people posting the exact same stuff on multiple sites.

APCO workers are being banned from the sites now, as soon as they are discovered.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #381 - 05/09/16 at 11:25:07

Surely you aren't suggesting that there is a conspiracy against him..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #382 - 05/09/16 at 12:46:58

No, I am saying that APCO was hired by IH to 'Manage" the PR downsides associated with Rossi & LENR and with Industrial Heat and Cherokee.

To say that APCO is a dirty pool playing political gut busting PR company is like saying they are the sort of folks the Clinton's would hire to fix their messes.  

Hey, that's right, the Clintons did hire APCO repeatedly in the past to fix the messes they made in Arkansas and in Washington DC.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #383 - 05/09/16 at 13:12:48

So, one creephires another creep to smear a good guy..

If the Clintons hired them, they're the best of the worst.

How would you feel, waking up every day, Knowing that the truth exposes you as a complete, all haired up and stinking, not a very nice person and without hiring someone to paint a different picture of you, everyone will know exactly what an not a very nice person you are?
So, you hire someone who can paint your portrait to be acceptable and smear some of the dingleberries of your life onto the person you screwed,,,

Teamwork to accomplish evil is
Conspiracy.
Whether legal or not.. there's no other, morally accurate definition.

YMMV.

not very nice person = a55hole
The site censor fixed my typing

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #384 - 05/10/16 at 06:43:44

probably wouldn't have corrected 'ahole' but I like the site censor, any time I type things that might get me in trouble because I'm worked up n not thinking, it fixes it for me, avoiding the ban-hammer  Lips Sealed
besides, I get a giggle every time someone posts about the pet thingy (doesn't change it if you type petcock)

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #385 - 05/11/16 at 02:24:34

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/05/11/us-secretary-of-defense-directed-to-prov...

Spy vs Spy is now very active concerning LENR.   Rossi is in danger now of getting snatched by CIA/Military or other countries military assets and put somewhere safe to continue his development work strictly for US (or other) military uses.   He needs bodyguards and a good secret location right now.

This is an excerpt from a report on the 2017 National Defense Authorization Act of the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Armed Services which discusses LENR. Here’s the text:

"The committee is aware of recent positive developments in developing low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR), which produce ultra- clean, low-cost renewable energy that have strong national security implications. For example, according to the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), if LENR works it will be a ‘‘disruptive technology that could revolutionize energy production and storage.’’ The committee is also aware of the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency’s (DARPA) findings that other countries including China and India are moving forward with LENR programs of their own and that Japan has actually created its own investment fund to promote such technology. DIA has also assessed that Japan and Italy are leaders in the field and that Russia, China, Israel, and India are now devoting significant resources to LENR development. To better understand the national security implications of these developments, the committee directs the Secretary of Defense to provide a briefing on the military utility of recent U.S. industrial base LENR advancements to the House Committee on Armed Services by September 22, 2016. This briefing should examine the current state of research in the United States, how that compares to work being done internationally, and an assessment of the type of military applications where this technology could potentially be useful."

So LENR is getting an official mention here, and this committee is “directing” the Secretary of Defense to prepare a full briefing to the committee of the current status of LENR in the United States. It will be very interesting to read this report. It should certainly mention the work of Andrea Rossi, and it’s possible by that time that the ERV report will have been released, and the E-Cat QuarkX will have been demonstrated. Probably lots of the work we have been following with other researchers the replications that we have been following will also be brought up.

Having the US Defense department and Armed Services committee discussing LENR in terms of national security implications is going to be interesting. If they are seeing India, China and Japan getting involved in LENR research programs could be a motivation for the US to follow suit.

Please note that the committee is aware of Japanese, Italian, Russian, Indian and Israeli top secret crash programs on LENR.   Duh, Dude -- and IH sold the Chinese what they know for 100 million bucks so go throw their asses in Guantanamo for their traitorous bullshite.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #386 - 05/14/16 at 07:36:11

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/energy/a20874/us-house-cold-fusion/

Read it.    Congress is demanding a declassification of the USA/DARPA/NAVY/NASA secrecy bullshite and a very blunt statement of where we are on this critical technology.  

Nobody is doubting it is real, and Congress is tired of all the misdirection BS that Industrial Heat is pushing while trying to sell in more and more 1 megawatt plants built by IH using Rossi tech (while they still have access to it).

IH is also frantically trying to get the military to seize Rossi's IP under secrecy wraps  so IH can get to continue using it after the civil court case settles out -- as more and more info comes out IH is looking weaker and weaker on the IP rights thing since they failed to pay Rossi the 89 million and they ARE obviously guilty of passing Rossi's IP along to Brillouin, Pantanelli and to the Chinese in direct violation of the Rossi original $10 million agreement that they did actually pay.

Having violated the 10 million agreement and never paying the 89 million, IH is simply screwed to the wall for any future access to Rossi's IP --- unless they can crank up some sort of military deal that puts the military firmly on their side using the military's ability to declare Rossi's IP a USA military secret and take direct control of it.

« Last Edit: 05/14/16 at 09:55:24 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #387 - 05/14/16 at 09:43:11

https://thenewfire.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/lenr_ecat_fog.pdf

Just look at all this crap that has been set up -- all over a technology that isn't even "substantiated" yet.     And I certainly did not know that Industrial Heat / Cherokee had just been quietly bought up by a huge European/pan American conglomerate either ......

Ya think LENR might jest work as stated ?????   And that Rossi may indeed jest have gotten him a brand new HUGE SUPER DUPER OVERSIZED sugar daddy that has bought up IH as an afterthought just to keep Rossi happy?

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #388 - 05/14/16 at 10:12:24

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/01/16 at 14:46:09:
What I've gathered from your posts is
They screwed Rossi.

If that's correct, then I hope they go broke or, better yet, Rossi gets in a position to buy them, then destroys the people who screwed him.

Well, if I can't whip some jerks butt, it's always nice knowing that I have a big, strong, friend who just can't stand to see me mistreated. I hope them what screwed him over get sued and the cost of litigation and damages awarded bankrupts them.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #389 - 05/14/16 at 10:39:07

If both Rossi and IH are both owned by Super Sugar Daddy now then all the lawsuits will be dropped ASAP.  

If not, then not.

Congress's questions become even more pertinent since the big players are now throwing down the multiple tens of Billions instead of tens of millions.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 08:28:16

General CategoryThe Cafe › Update on E-Cat, state of oil markets, etc

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.