Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34
Send Topic Print
Update on E-Cat, state of oil markets, etc (Read 5530 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Re: Update on E-Cat, state of oil markets, etc
Reply #315 - 02/24/16 at 13:50:03

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/02/24/mfmp-letter-to-donors-on-e-cat-replicati...

MFMP Letter to Donors on LENR Replication Breakthrough

Posted on February 24, 2016 by Frank Acland • 17 Comments
Thanks to e-dog for posting this in a comment. It’s a letter from the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project explaining their E-Cat replication breakthrough that has been announced.

Here’s the complete letter to the donors from MFMP:

Dear Donor,

During ICCF-17 in South Korea, shortly following the sad death of Dr. Martin Fleischmann, it became abundantly clear to a group of fresh attendees that the old approach to science, combined with the ostracisation of the great minds that had worked in the face of ridicule, was not delivering on the promise of of what we immediately called, “The New Fire”.

It also was clear that there was something to investigate and we were morally bound to do it.

We said that people would not believe, until they could experience it as if they were doing themselves and so the idea of Live Open Science was born. That was not enough, it had to be an effort that was free from commercial or government interests and that result and so it had to be conducted by the people, for the people. Our journey was made possible by the courage of Francesco Celani and we thank him profusely.

Your donations played a critical role in realising this vision, but you know that, what we know you will want to hear is what we have to share tomorrow.

We have been running and analysing an experiment live over the past Month. First for us in this experiment were:

– Parkhomov Baking of Ni(correctly done)

– Pre Hydrogenation of Ni

– Proper baking out of cell under vacuum

– Parkhomov pressure

– Piantelli de-oxygenation

– Piantelli ‘loading’ + proper dwell times

– Piantelli capture analogue

– Use of free Lithium

– Use of calibrated NaI

– Cycles attempting to create nano Ni distillates (inspired by “Bang!” discovery of dissolved Ni)

– Long Run

You can see that there are steps in there that came about only because of activities that were made possible by donations. The critical visits to Piantelli and Parkhomov.

Around the beginning of the month we saw what appeared to be up to a COP of 1.2, not earth shattering, but sustained and robust and in line with both observations by others and the Lugano report when adjusted for correct emissivity. Over the next weeks we tried various bookend calibrations which supported this finding.

We have said that only two paths would satisfy us:

Statistically significant Isotopic or elemental shifts from Fuel to Ash

Statistically significant emissions commensurate, correlating, or anti correlating to excess heat

We are happy to tell you that we believe we have satisfied our condition 2, yet of course we’d like to replicate ourselves. Actually, though, it goes much further than that. What we will share is that the way in which we discovered it and the journey of analysis that makes it virtually impossible to say that Rossi does not have what he claims. It also shows that, whilst he may have been optimistic in how fast this would play out, he has been telling the truth, quite openly for years. Not only that, nature itself has been telling the same story and it told us too.

By the 16/02/2016 we had given up trying to destroy the *GlowStick* 5.2, part of a long lineage of []=Project Dog Bone=[] experiments. After the reactor was turned off, Alan shared the remainder of the data files from the NaI scintillator kindly donated by a project follower called Stephen (Thankyou Stephen, really).

Project follower and open science legend, Ecco, first took a look at the data and found some anomalies – one SO striking that we thought there had been an equipment failure. We did not know the time that the anomalies occurred and had to wait until Alan woke to explain the time stamps so we could correlate it with the thermal and power data published live to HUGNet (Thankyou Ryan and Paul Hunt).

To our extreme surprise, the onset of excess heat followed the massive anomaly in emissions and the minor anomalies were during and only during excess heat.

This led us on a path of discovery, the sequence of which explains:

The massive count signal discovered by Francesco Celani during Rossi’s first public demo

How Rossi knew his reactor had started

How the E-Cat generates excess heat

How it self sustains

How it can scale easily

That it is safe

It also showed us how replicators can know they have succeeded in triggering the New Fire and how to enhance the excess heat.

Subsequent to this, we found out Rossi had travelled the same design journey and had publicly shared it in the past.

The irony is – this was all being conducted live in the open, including discussions and graphing, whilst people were distracted with news of the end of the 1MW 1 year test. Same day…

In the past week we have been checking, cross checking to verify and this morning we cleared our last serious doubt, again live, with shared data. Because this is already in the open we want people to know so that they can start replicating based on what works, moreover, the insight will allow people to immediately start improving on our results.

Thank you for making this possible

We did it

We lit the New Fire Together!

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #316 - 02/24/16 at 14:22:00

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 02/24/16 at 13:28:45:
I keep liking this sort of room heater using a single rossi core ......   plus you get the super nifty "soft blue glow" night light effect for free.     Shocked

oh goody, I love that new ikea r color.   Cool

WWW   IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #317 - 02/24/16 at 14:24:01

Now let's talk about Copy Cats coming from the Far East .......

This is FOSS stuff and infinite numbers of "little distros" are possible -- each exploring its own little niche and discovering how to do it better than the other guy.

Eventually, Raspberry Pi based controller sets will be built and there will become a "universal exciter power supply" and a completely universal reactor interface jack will be chosen.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #318 - 02/24/16 at 14:25:21

seeing how well the hover boards are doing... I'll pass

WWW   IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #319 - 02/24/16 at 14:30:16

I think buying a UL rated Real McCoy is more of Versy's style.     Cool

I am reminded about stuffing pop cans and trash into the white MR. Fusion stuck on the back of the Delorian ......

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #320 - 02/24/16 at 14:47:25

I'm never a 1st adopter.  let someone else do the debugging.  

WWW   IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #321 - 02/24/16 at 22:30:04

Just bought me one of them "radiant" room heaters for the garage.... you know, the "infrared" type.
I must say, it heats really well for a little square box..... has a digital display and everything!
I actually took off my jacket when I was cleaning my guns...... well, it was 58 degrees outside..... but my garage isn't insulated.
I am looking forward to the day that my little heater puts out heat AND powers the saw, the lathe and all my fine destructive toolage!

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #322 - 02/25/16 at 16:58:34

Interesting hard point -- the new plants are going with ABB Production Robotics to build the high volume production line.    Time line from Go decision to Ship is supposedly 3 months as confirmed by ABB.

Rossi et al are working out the vendor chains to build everything that is easy and non-confidential.

There is a ton of work to do .......

Roll Eyes

Logical decision point is the release of the Referee's COP findings.

« Last Edit: 03/11/16 at 18:28:23 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #323 - 03/11/16 at 12:13:51

http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/03/11/hydro-fusion-reports-121-million-chinese...

New Investments  121 Million transferred to Industrial Heat by Chinese  (American Gov stalling still)

Tom Darden, CEO of Industrial Heat, signed a cooperation agreement with a newly created strategic financial center in Beijing. The “Technology Ministry of Science and Innovation Park” will participate in technology transfer with 20 companies from the U.S. This sparked rumors that the E-Cat technology recently patented in the U.S. would somehow become the sole property of the Chinese government. However, these ideas were assuaged, and China invested the equivalent of $121 million USD in LENR technology.

Alain asked Andrea Rossi if he knew about this on the Journal of Nuclear Physics today, and Rossi responded, “yes, I saw it, it has been reproduced from other publications”. Alain asked if AR was involved in this deal, and he responded, “no, it is an action IH made in his Territory, for which has been licensed from Leonardo Corporation”

OK, 3 plants are being built (very quickly) and large amounts of money are moving around now.    No announcements are being made other than the most generalistic and vague sorts of promises that nothing "non-proven and non-factual" shall ever come forth from IH, ever.

IH promises firmly only "facts and completely provable items" will ever be given out OR WILL EVER BE SOLD BY INDUSTRIAL HEAT.

Also please note that Industrial Heat is on record as being a main or THE MAIN distributor for ALL 5 of the major LENR development camps.  

Industrial Heat realizes that they all have something to contribute and they have set themselves up as a potential clearing house for the eventual cooperation/conglomerations between these guys as each group has pushed part of a realm forward in advance of the others.

« Last Edit: 03/11/16 at 18:41:56 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #324 - 03/11/16 at 13:42:57

well... cat's outta the bag then.
making sure the Chinese live up to their agreement will be like herding cats.

WWW   IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #325 - 03/11/16 at 18:29:37

Nothing has been announced in America.   Total silence.

As far as the press goes, the fix is still in.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #326 - 03/12/16 at 04:22:55

https://animpossibleinvention.com/2016/03/10/industrial-heat-makes-announcement/

Industrial Heat makes legally requrired pre-announcement

I (Matts Lewan) just received this statement from Andrea Rossi’s US partner Industrial Heat, in an e-mail from its Vice President, JT Vaughn.

Industrial Heat acquired the rights to produce and sell E-Cat based products in South and North America, Russia, China and a few other countries, in 2012.
Update: I agree with Torkel Nyberg, arguing in his blog Sifferkoll that this statement probably is aimed at building credibility and at defending IH and everyone involved with the one-year 1MW test, on which a third party report is expected within a few weeks, from expected attacks by people whose interests are threatened by a cheap, clean, carbon free, versatile and abundant energy source. And by people who have insisted on negating and obstructing every scientific claim regarding LENR or cold fusion in the last decades.
At a certain extent, I also think that IH wants to underline that it has undertaken a one-year test, controlled 24/7 by a respected third party institute, and that this sets it a part from other companies and groups in the LENR field, from a competition point of view.

“Statement of Industrial Heat regarding LENR Industry Developments

March 10, 2016

From:   JT Vaughn, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Industrial Heat

Industrial Heat’s objective is to make clean, safe and affordable energy available everywhere, and in doing this we want to build a company that demonstrates respect for all. LENR is a key focus of Industrial Heat and we believe multiple technologies in this sector warrant further investigation and development.

Industrial Heat has licensed, acquired or invested in several LENR technologies from around the world. We have developed a group of LENR thought leaders, and we have built a world- class engineering team. We are pleased with the technologies we have assembled and with the group of scientists and engineers working on them. Presently, the Industrial Heat team is in the midst of assessing and prioritizing the technologies in our portfolio.

Our operating philosophy is to foster scientific and engineering rigor in the development of LENR. We will thoroughly assess data derived from sound experiments which we design, control and monitor. Embracing failure as well as success is important, because we learn from both.

Unfortunately, there is a long and continuing pattern of premature proclamations in the LENR sector. Because of this, we encourage open-minded skepticism. We believe society suffers when technological advances and innovative experimentation are stifled; likewise, society and the industry suffer when results are promoted and claims are made without rigorous verification and precise measurement.

We value credibility through sound LENR research. That’s why any claims made about technologies in our portfolio should only be relied upon if affirmed by Industrial Heat and backed by reputable third parties who have verified our results in repeated experiments.

Our portfolio of work has never been stronger and we remain excited about the potential we see. This optimism is grounded in more than just hope, yet a great deal of work remains. The energy challenges of today must be met with viable, clean, safe and affordable solutions.”
/b]

Side Note: The e-mail I received from JT Vaughn was sent in CC to an individual at the global public affairs and strategic communications consultancy firm APCO Worldwide.

In Wikipedia, it says on this firm: [b]“Most public relations firms focus on corporate communications, but APCO is usually hired to handle sensitive political and crisis management issues.
Many APCO executives are former prominent government officials, politicians and ambassadors. APCO’s clientele consists of multi-national corporations, governments, politicians, associations and nonprofit organisations.”

Roll Eyes

Yep, sounds like Industrial Heat is using APCO wisely in clearing their throat, getting ready to kick over the big ant hill with a credible, backed up information release.    

Remember, Industrial Heat has bought distribution rights from the TOP 4 LENR TEAMS, so they are in a unique position to co-represent the best of the best of the best as LENR rolls out.   Industrial Heat could broker information sharing where needed as well.

« Last Edit: 03/12/16 at 21:00:07 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #327 - 03/12/16 at 04:41:48

http://www.sifferkoll.se/sifferkoll/industrialheat-under-fierce-attack-from-t...

However there is no doubt either that everyone that has had anything to do with with the report will be attacked. Even on a personal level. We will see massive discrediting down to the level of spelling errors and old speeding tickets.

"We value credibility through sound LENR research. That’s why any claims made about technologies in our portfolio should only be relied upon if affirmed by Industrial Heat and backed by reputable third parties who have verified our results in repeated experiments.
Our portfolio of work has never been stronger and we remain excited about the potential we see
."

Apart from being very positive, this is yet another credit to the Lugano Report. It is absolutely obvious that they trust the results of the report, and they should know. Patho Sceptics and fools like Stephan Pomp and Peter Ekström, that have never even been close to an E-Cat obviously suffer from extreme hubris (or something worse)

On a positive note. Maybe it all comes down to fear of change, fear of the unknown. On the paper people seem to like change and innovation, but when confronted with it in the real world they will voted it down by a clear majority, due to mostly hate of the people bringing it to them and fear of the consequences it brings. Sad it is, but at least better than the criminal alternatives.

Generally though I believe the worst enemies of LENR is not the oil and energy business. They can transform to new conditions of their own powers. No. The worst ones are found among people and organisations that are dependent on tax financing. Obviously expensive academic research within hot fusion comes to mind, but there are other neighbouring areas in research like alternative energy. Also the whole climate change industry is thoroughly unprepared. Up until now they have been shouting fraud and/or been in denial. It will change and they will fight for their lives trying to regulate … something …

There is a shite storm coming ......   Shite will fly down hard and heavy from many sources.   Industrial Heat is doubling down on PR and LEGAL fronts, hiring the big guns to manage their informational releases.

These are also the same big guns that can SUE YOUR ASS into the ground you if you libel or defame their clients .....

« Last Edit: 03/13/16 at 06:19:53 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #328 - 03/12/16 at 20:37:40

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #329 - 03/12/16 at 20:46:42

Remember please, that Industrial Heat represents ALL of the leading LENR development teams in the USA, North America, South America and China.

Robert Godes (Brillouin) has stubbed his toe a bit just recently in "interpreting" this statement for IH and is currently catching some shite over it (and getting some amens from the verbal crowd as well).

"It is important to read between the lines. I suspect one of the most important statements is "any claims made about technologies in our portfolio should only be relied upon if affirmed by Industrial Heat and backed by reputable third parties who have verified our results in repeated experiments." IE people should learn to ignore statements put out directly by Rossi.

In response to some of the replies...I intended the bit of "statements put out directly by Rossi" mostly in regards to the market readiness of his "products".

Godes understands where "his" Industrial Heat development group currently is and he is simply saying "don't jump the gun because anybody says anything apart from Industrial Heat" --  the starter who holds the real starting gun is Industrial Heat.

(Industrial Heat who just moved 110 million from China into their coffers)

HOWEVER -- PLEASE read the distributor map and understand where Hydrofusion holds sway and Leonard holds sway and understand these groups have their own set of rules that have nothing to do with Industrial Heat ......

Rossi is likely being asked to hold his tongue right by Industrial Heat now and HE WON"T DO IT 100% ......   Rossi is Leonardo Corporation and we can get confirmation from Matts Lewan who is inside the area controlled by Hydrofusion.   Both can thumb noses at IH at will if they choose to do so.    And occasionally, they do "oopsie" on purpose.

« Last Edit: 03/13/16 at 06:23:36 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 14:30:17

General CategoryThe Cafe › Update on E-Cat, state of oil markets, etc

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.