CARB TUNING (Read 52 times)
daltmyer920
YaBB Newbies

awesome site! love
the bike

Houston TX
CARB TUNING
11/01/14 at 19:42:36

HEY GUYS, SO AT ONE POINT I THOUGHT I HAD COME ACROSS A PART IN THE FUEL AND EXHAUST PART OF THE FORUM STATING A GENERAL GUIDE FOR MAIN AND PILOT JETS. I READ THROUGH SEROWBOT POST BUT AND SAW SOME INFOR FOR PEOPLE AT 2500FT OF ELEVATOIN+ I HAVE A DYNA MUFFLER AND AM GOING TO REPLACE  JETS, AND DO SPACER MOD. I LIVE IN HUMID HOUSTON AT SEA LEVEL. WOULD 155 MAIN AND 55 PILOT BE A GOOD START?  ALSO I HAVE CONE MUFFLER ADDED NO LONGER HAVE STOCK AIR BOX. THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS!

versy mod,dyna, pod air filter, 152.5main 52.5 pilot. 2001, 18,XXX miles $800 Smiley hopefully purchasing ryca kit after having the bike for a year or so
  IP Logged
Yoshi
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

LongIsland, N.Y.
Re: CARB TUNING
Reply #1 - 11/01/14 at 21:59:57

NO NEED TO USE CAPS LOCK

Im in Ny at about 400 ft above sea level and I am running 52.5 pilot and a 152.5 main but I have a stock air box and a dyna. If I switch to a cone filter I have to go to a 55 Pilot to keep the bike happy (I switched back to stock box after not liking the lag the cone filter gave me)

I also got rid of the spacer and am using 2 washers but I dont know if I want to go back to the stock spacer again...

IP Logged
daltmyer920
YaBB Newbies

awesome site! love
the bike

Houston TX
Re: CARB TUNING
Reply #2 - 11/01/14 at 23:10:23

sorry about caps, Im at work and when documenting everyhting has to be in caps.... anyhow thanks for the info.

versy mod,dyna, pod air filter, 152.5main 52.5 pilot. 2001, 18,XXX miles $800 Smiley hopefully purchasing ryca kit after having the bike for a year or so
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 10:45:21

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › CARB TUNING

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.