Lois and Poltico...... (Read 31 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Lois and Poltico......
09/23/14 at 08:32:45

Golly, she whines that her life is amiss since her tender at the IRS.
That she is not understood.
Golly, why do I still wonder about her after reading this interview?

Uh, maybe its because you pleaded the 5th, here is just a sample rendering of the laws intent:

The Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution protects witnesses from being forced to incriminate themselves.[3] Incriminating oneself is defined as exposing oneself to "an accusation or charge of crime," or as involving oneself "in a criminal prosecution or the danger thereof."[4] The privilege against self-incrimination is "[t]he privilege derived from the Fifth Amendment, U.S. Const., and similar provisions in the constitutions of states....[that] requires the government to prove a criminal case against the defendant without the aid of the defendant as a witness against himself...."[5] To "plead the Fifth" is to refuse to answer a question because the response could form self incriminating evidence.[6] Historically, the legal protection against self-incrimination is directly related to the question of torture for extracting information and confessions.

Yet under a very controlled environment you want to speak?
Where you afraid of point 6......?????

Lois, I am sorry for your plight, perhaps you and those who believe you can catch that shuttle to Hale Bopp when it returns again.
Until then, act like a big girl who takes responsibility for her actions, you never know, it is rumored you don't have to spin the truth and it has the capacity to set you free......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Lois and Poltico......
Reply #1 - 09/23/14 at 08:43:23

Ohh,Ohh,,and let's not forget about the same thing that happened to Her records also happened to 5 or 6 others who she had been swapping email with.. I'm supposed to believe that crap? Really?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Lois and Poltico......
Reply #2 - 09/24/14 at 18:33:20

raydawg wrote on 09/23/14 at 08:32:45:
...  who takes responsibility for her actions,  ...

WHAT  ?
  Is that even POSSIBLE  ?????

Oh my heart be still, someone, in today's world,
actually, "Taking Responsibility for their Actions".  ????
Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin   Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 00:48:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lois and Poltico......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.