Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pines Fiction for the Day: ISIS (Read 93 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Pines Fiction for the Day: ISIS
09/22/14 at 07:05:53

Everything I am about to type is fiction. I cant prove nor do I plan on even trying to prove any of it.  Enjoy.

So I watched a vid about ISIS and in the vid they expressed that the backers of ISIS is Saudi Arabia. The reason given was that SA wanted a pipeline through Syria. How do they explain this?

So "evil" Syria ( just north of SA), would not let SA put in a Pipeline several years ago. It was then that the USA decided that for unknown reasons, we needed to declare on Syria, pretty much the NSA/CIA stuff as why we went after those WMD's.  But of course Kerry buggerd that all up ( the war), and the Saudi's were FURIOUS!!!!!! (what did SA care about the US attacking Sryia?)
So no surprise, SA has funded ISIS.. which is noting more than AQ in Iran (theres not even any attempt to hide that).  The function of ISIS is simply to give the USA a target.. someone to hate so they can attack Syria, so that in turn SA can get thier pipeline in Syria.  Really there is nothing more to it.

When a government "makes up" an enemy... it gives you lots of leeway in how to present that enemy. Lots of spin-off and off-shoots can be made. Lets say theres some super rich .. uber powerful entity that just had its wings clippled.. you know.. lets say NSA.  Well there you go... this ISIS is SOOOOOOO bad.. that 100's of US people are flocking over there.. which is fine.. but that they can come back!!! Oh noes!!! we NEED the NSA to protect us... we really do need to give up all privacy to the NSA so that find these evil traitors!!!! Really! Just ask the NSA!!!

But this is 'merica.. wouldn't some pesky reporter snoop around and let the cat out of the bag... they would.. except those evil ISIS keep killing them. Cause they are top secret and dont want anyone to know about what they are doing... never mind the slick videos they make. See the US would never "tell" reporters to stay away from a war story... so a few beheadings.. presto!!! ISIS is evil and reporters get a message.. stay away from the reporting this "too much" but dont worry .. your government can tell you all you need to know about ISIL.

So...

is my tin-foil hat too tight
or
am I the only one not drinking kool-aid?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Pines Fiction for the Day: ISIS
Reply #1 - 09/22/14 at 09:46:25

No, you have read tooo mannnie posts from JOG.  Just kidding.  If you form your opinions base on sound logic, deductive reasoning, or you are simply objective your opinions will vary from many.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 09/22/14 at 10:11:27

The politicians, (and appointees)
Do, whatever, they Want,
whenever, they Want
however, they Want.

Knowing FULL well,
The  VAST  Majority of People,
are TO Busy,
watching a mind numbing sit com re-run on TV,
and Eating Pizza.

So in your town, when the LOCAL 'council/mayor',
Propose to raise RAISE, your taxes,
to pay for Infrastructure, for a 'new development',
by putting a  little tiny notice in the local paper.

YOU, are, TO Busy,
watching a mind numbing sit-com re-run on TV,
and Eating Pizza.  To notice.
So you, Don't go to the meeting.

THEN, (Because NO ONE STOOD UP), the taxes are raised.
You grumble and moan, at the coffee shop, outside the P.O., in the bar.

And the politicians and developer, are LAUGHING all the way to the Bank.
Because they KNOW, their is not one thing, 'YOU", will do about it.

(Or, is their ???)

People have their head so far in the sand, they can't pull it out,
for a, 'Local', thing.
How the Heck, are they going to pull it out, for a National, 'thing'.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #3 - 09/23/14 at 07:49:52

The leader of ISIS, Al Baghdadi, was a preferred guest at Cuba's Best Western 5-star hotel in Guantanamo Bay, and learned to swim underwater wearing an orange wetsuit.

Then, 5 years later, he appears out of nowhere, out of thin air, funded by King Croesus himself, an army some discredit as a rabble, others say "western mercenaries turned Muslim"...
...wreaking havoc and - guess what ? - causing all the "freedom fighters in Syria to coalesce NOT with ISIS but with Assad.

Simon Says... yet another CIA puppet gone awry ?

Hmmm... let me see... Papa Doc Duvalier... Saddam... Bin Laden... Manuel Noriega...  Roll Eyes

You guys realize the "Agency" are training monsters and letting them loose in other peoples' Countries ?

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 09/23/14 at 08:28:02

I do and have for a long time. If the people of this country ever figure out what is really going on,that's when we will see a sudden appearance of a very bad disease,and martial law. The criminal element at the top have used our money to create the infrastructure to protect themselves from us should we ever "see behind the curtain"in numbers sufficient to create an uprising. Many of the wealthy have left,because they don't want to be here if that happens. WE are behind the Arab Spring and our CIA is working to train,arm and support destabilizing forces. Look at the 80's and what we did in South America. The voice of the American people is not heard in DC. They lie and use the media to paint someone as " the bad guy"and gin up support for a war that only benefits those who seek a one world government.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #5 - 09/23/14 at 12:39:12

Anyone notice from the recent news just WHAT countries (arab) have thrown in to help the US with ISIS? NOT one of them is from north of Syria... Everyone of them would benefit from a pipeline through Syria.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 09/23/14 at 18:44:18

Why,Pine,,just a quick look at your post Might leave a guy thinking you might think that there is a connection between the Rebellion and Big Oil.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #7 - 09/23/14 at 19:25:50

So.... SA is paying ISIS to kill thousands of people and film it, so that the US will attack and kill them, so that SA can put in a pipeline through the country that ISIS controls?
Huh Huh Undecided

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #8 - 09/24/14 at 06:34:07

old_rider wrote on 09/23/14 at 19:25:50:
So.... SA is paying ISIS to kill thousands of people and film it, so that the US will attack and kill them, so that SA can put in a pipeline through the country that ISIS controls?
Huh Huh Undecided

Yes... though you are running it altogether...
Stage 1 SA wants a pipeline through Syria
Over time that fails  (due to Kerry)
Stage 2 So SA hires thugs to weaken Syria, because the USA will not attack Syria directly
Syria now has rebels supported by the US and thugs (ISIS) supported by SA BOTH attacking
Stage 3 ISIS aka thugs are successful and RICH, and spread thier looting to other countries
Stage 4 The USA is still not bombing Syria to help the rebels... but ARE bombing Syria to help SA

Well... lets just see what happens. My prediction... Syria will agree to a pipeline from SA through them and ISIS will evaporate overnight as though they never existed. (This may or may not include a collapse of the Syrian government due to the US going after ISIS).

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 09/24/14 at 12:09:25

SA is no peach, their state authorities beheaded 20 some people in August.  

My understanding is we made a deal with them in the early 70s.  They would sell all their oil in dollars and we would offer them the protection.  In the process they became extraordinarily wealthy and it also boasted the value of the dollar.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 09/24/14 at 16:08:51

Pine has a pretty good idea of what is going on... That's about as good a rundown in that number of words as a guy can do.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 12:42:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Pines Fiction for the Day: ISIS

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.