Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happens Every Time, I tell yaz! (Read 58 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Happens Every Time, I tell yaz!
09/20/14 at 11:28:44

I know when I start warming things up, the first thing that happens is they get colder.. happens Every TIME, I tell ya'!

Just think,, we've been in a crisis of global warming for, what? Ten? Fifteen years now?
And a coupla years ago Fat Al straight up Told us this summer , by 2014, there just wouldnt BE any ice left in the Arctic.. BUT,, and we talkin 'bout a Fat Butt here, Not only is there ICE, but, after all these years of warming, we somehow managed to set a coldest winter on record, record.. And now,, more "Huhhh?"...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/actual-headline-global-warming-likely...

Yea,, thats right,, youre supposed to believe that when the globe increases in overall average temperatures the winters get colder and snowier!

And last night I was lissnin to one of these straight faced liars explaining how it is that things are cooling.. HE blamed it on a Cooler SUN!,, Uh Huhh,, When we start having sun spots, the sun is actually a little cooler.. But, But,, All my life Ive heard about sunspots,, the natural cycle of them, the min & the max,, AND, amazingly, during the period when there WAS some warming and logical, rational people pointed to the sun and mentioned the LACK of sunspots causing a somewhat hotter sun,, WELL<, thats crappity smacking LUDICROUS! But NOW,, when its cooling,, NOW they can see how the sun actually affects the weather, or climate, or sumthinerother..

Im having "Web Page Not Available" pop up when I try to post,, I HOPE Im not creating a Huge multiple post thing..
Knowing is half of the battle.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Happens Every Time, I tell yaz!
Reply #1 - 09/20/14 at 12:26:04

there is some good news:
the ozone is starting to replenish itself

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 09/20/14 at 14:28:28

Yeah,that's great,,,I'm just really ready to see the Global Warming religion followers come to their senses and cease the worship of the computer models that have,to Date,FAILED,completely. It's nothing more than a scam. Just another game to play on the unwashed masses. A way to tax people and control industrialization and consolidate power... Spend some time and study why the meeting where a treaty was to be signed,you remember,it was snowing something fierce,,the small country's representatives READ the treaty and realized that the treaty would keep them from being able to increase their industrial capabilities.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 09/20/14 at 22:03:36

chicken little the sky is falling

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 09/21/14 at 06:13:26

Who is that aimed at?

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #5 - 09/21/14 at 06:47:55

Lets corner the market for carbon credits, I'll print them up off my computer. Grin

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 09/21/14 at 07:44:10

Yea,, no kiddin! What kinda mind is able to be told "Here,, THIS is the answeR!" and actually accept that as a plausible solution? Its like "Litter Credits", The State is spending too much of the budget picking up trash, so I vow to stop littering and sell my "Right to litter" to someone else..

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #7 - 09/23/14 at 07:33:06

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/21/14 at 07:44:10:
...  sell my "Right to litter" to someone else..

Yes, Years ago, it COST Money to Litter.
You were caught, (here), it was a $500.00 Fine.
So therefor, the litterer, Paid to Litter.
Now, Everyone ELSE, Pays for the litterer.

We are ONLY, 12,000 - 14,000 years out of the last Ice age, of three, where I live. The world is only 5 BILLION years old.
And 'Weather' has been recorded for the last 200 +/- years.
So we can 'predict', what is happening.  Wink

Oh, did you hear, A.G. got a ticket !
It seems he was caught, throwing a CFL light bulb
in the garbage.  Not paying .50 cents to, recycle it,
as it says in the VERY tiny fine print on the package.
Grin Grin Grin

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 02:31:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Happens Every Time, I tell yaz!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.