Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Well I guess its possible...... (Read 18 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Well I guess its possible......
07/02/14 at 16:19:31

I don't think its much of a stretch to think the ME could turn into another Vietnam type war.......
Lots of money to be made, patriotism, etc......it can really pull a country together  Roll Eyes

I got to wondering, with all the social changes made since the Vietnam war, how could that effect a draft.... if needed to fight a long sustained war again?

Feminist want equality, so I'm thinking they (women) should be included in that draft, eh?

Homosexuals...... your in now, and can't use it as an out  Shocked

Illegal residing residents....... sorry, you used our country to better your lives, etc, well now your adopted country needs you....  Kiss

And finally, the politicians think we need this war, then they serve in it too  Grin    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Well I guess its possible......
Reply #1 - 07/02/14 at 16:36:04

Many illegals have joined to get citizenship.

War will not benefit us,in any way. Just more dead and wounded and more debt. The whole Arab Spring thing was a manufactured event. WE have fingerprints ALL over it. Isis looks like a product that has our DNA in it, along with the U.N. Who trained them? Who bought them equipment?
Who supplied food? Who is paying for all an army needs? They didn't just spring up out of the sand.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 01:04:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Well I guess its possible......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.