Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The fiasco that is Iraq... (Read 389 times)
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: The fiasco that is Iraq...
Reply #30 - 06/16/14 at 20:40:54

Don't put me in charge over there 'Bot... I'd push the button and the entire north end of Africa, Turkey, and the entire former Persian Empire from the salt water to the land of the 7 Eleven worker tribe would be coated in green glass...

ALL of the oil under those sands belongs to the USA and western Europe by right of discovery and development. Same for the oil in the Niger River Delta.

Click... BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Followed by the fingernails on chalkboards sound of us drilling through the green glass cap for what is rightfully ours anyway.

Nuke them 'til they glow and shoot them in the dark. Let Allah sort them out.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #31 - 06/17/14 at 05:49:08

WebsterMark wrote on 06/16/14 at 13:26:21:
Of course Lutherans and Episcopalians don't slaughter and behead one another because they disagree. But ,you know, Islam; the religion of peace.

Touchdown!

Let's not forget the wars between Catholics and Anglicans (England and Ireland) Catholics and Cathars/Hussites (France and Hungary), and the infamous 100 Years' War... Tongue

Not to mention the attitude of Catholics and Protestants alike towards the North American Natives, Central American Natives, South American Natives, Australian Natives and Sub-Saharan Africans... oh... and Pacific Islanders too...

Quite frankly, whereas Jesus did preach Peace&Love... the Popes did anything but... and Protestant Bishops weren't too lenient, either.

The issue is we Europeans (Caucasians to you) are an extremely aggressive and quarrelsome race... Tongue
(White Americans included... y'all are culturally Europeans, whether you like it or not... Wink )

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #32 - 06/17/14 at 06:09:10

mepescatori wrote:

Quote:
Let's not forget the wars between Catholics and Anglicans (England and Ireland) Catholics and Cathars/Hussites (France and Hungary), and the infamous 100 Years' War... Tongue....etc.

True enough, but beside the point. When you can show me one credible instance where a Lutheran or Episcopalian ,say, strapped a bomb on one of their children and told that child, "Okay Timmy, you go on over to where the Presbyterians are having their church picnic, and you blow yourself and a bunch or those fu**ers up," then I will be willing to concede that that the followers of Muhammad are no worse than Christians or Jews.

Until then, I will continue to believe that they are ignorant savages whose prophet is a psychotic pedophile.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 06/17/14 at 06:43:49

Until then, I will continue to believe that they are ignorant savages whose prophet is a psychotic pedophile.

Another touchdown! Civilized world 14, death happy, sexually frustrated men who beat women, enslave children and live in caves; 0.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #34 - 06/17/14 at 07:14:05

mpescatori wrote on 06/17/14 at 05:49:08:
WebsterMark wrote on 06/16/14 at 13:26:21:
Of course Lutherans and Episcopalians don't slaughter and behead one another because they disagree. But ,you know, Islam; the religion of peace.

Touchdown!

Let's not forget the wars between Catholics and Anglicans (England and Ireland) Catholics and Cathars/Hussites (France and Hungary), and the infamous 100 Years' War... Tongue

Not to mention the attitude of Catholics and Protestants alike towards the North American Natives, Central American Natives, South American Natives, Australian Natives and Sub-Saharan Africans... oh... and Pacific Islanders too...

Quite frankly, whereas Jesus did preach Peace&Love... the Popes did anything but... and Protestant Bishops weren't too lenient, either.

The issue is we Europeans (Caucasians to you) are an extremely aggressive and quarrelsome race... Tongue
(White Americans included... y'all are culturally Europeans, whether you like it or not... Wink )

WASP .. long standing common moniker for many "White Americans"
White Anglo-Saxon Protestant .. I don't think many deny it?  Wink

I often ( but only once did it) feel like enforcing someone that "demands" to be called "african-american" to then refer to me in the complete context above.  I also like to add: " of European decent"  just to drag it out even further. The one time I did this they let me continue to use the local term "black".  I did not think of it as racist, but more correctly has not over-empowering one race to another.  

As for Arab world... I much as I would want to believe that within Islam there could be civility... the last 20 or so years seems to say otherwise.  Its a sad thing, to admit that a classical Abrahamic religion may in fact never reconcile with .... the rest of the world.   Embarrassed

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #35 - 06/17/14 at 07:49:22

Old'n'slow, I'm so releived you are so concerned with the well being of "the enemy's children"... most certainly, child soldiers are a scourge...

I assume  the picture-riddle below tells you nothing...

NO ? I'm not surprised. Here, let me help...

May I help out with your memory...

Helping the Japanese understand one million  bayonets can't win against just one airplane

Of course, it was all for humanitarian reasons, just as it was over Dresden

or in Vietnam... you've got to love those little girls in Vietnam, right, oldNslow ? Or are you just happy to barbecue them ?

Whose children are you going "help" this time ?

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #36 - 06/17/14 at 07:52:49

"Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.. "

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #37 - 06/17/14 at 08:18:54

mepescatori,,

None of the wars in your post, or the photos you cut and pasted, had anything to do with religion. You are missing the point,and changing the subject, Deliberately, I think.

By the way the first photo, the kids in the civil war uniforms, is not even a real war picture. Those kids are reenactors dressed up for a parade. No one looked like that in the 1860s Same with the sumo wrestlers. Pointless.

No one here is pretending that children don't suffer horribly in wars. They most certainly do. They are generally not forced to commit suicide by their own parents in the name of some idiotic religion though. And even in the most brutal societies, children are not often used as actual weapons. However our Islamic friends seem to be perfectly OK with doing that.

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #38 - 06/17/14 at 08:19:21

"As for Arab world... I much as I would want to believe that within Islam there could be civility... the last 20 or so years seems to say otherwise.  
Its a sad thing, to admit that a classical Abrahamic religion may in fact never reconcile with .... the rest of the world.
"

The problem is that there are ways to treat men humanely, and prisoners of war even more so...

...and then there are those who believe POWs make wonderful Christmans decorations...

There are those who believe you should feed the hungry, and others who ... believe food should be only for those who have the money to pay for it ... or deserve it "just because I said so".

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #39 - 06/17/14 at 12:21:49

Even the most staunch anti-welfare Christian believes in helping needy people. If you want to see what the pro welfare people believe, look at the democrats & their general attitude toward charity. They will adopt a dog before theyll give $$ to someone in need. Thats the states job & thats what taxes are for.. The biggest & most regular Givers are the conservatives. The stats are out there. Thats not to say that youll find charity "across the board" in church going population. I wouldnt even go so far as to say youll find honesty & decency in any higher %age in church goers than in atheists. So far, humanity has been harder to figure out than anything else in life. & the inhumanity among humans is astonishing. The evils perpetrated by our government against the Vietnamese & everywhere else we have gone is simply mind boggling.
It may have been DONE under the guise of "spreading democracy" or "Freeing the people from an evil dictator" or, like in Nam, in response to aggression ( which was a documented LIE),, but all those lies were to manufacture consent of a naive & easily led populous who had no idea their military would go & commit such atrocities.  That the dumb masses have had many opportunities to wake up & see what the real game is & that so many are still so easily duped & WILL get outraged & WILL not just allow the government to "Take steps", but demand it is
inexcusable.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #40 - 06/17/14 at 16:37:47

He with no blood on their hands, I will listen to, everyone else is a hypocrit.....
Politics and religion when coupled together always destroy in the end , always will.
I do believe we are setting up for a one world leader who will appeal to the masses at ending the strife, kinda like what you guys credit saddam Hussein with, but on a much grander scale......
At this point you guys can blame, bicker, and pontificate but in the end it will be meaningless, a chasing of the wind..
The curtain is ready to fall, none of us will get out alive, none.....
However, we do have a choice in the matter of what happens after that, but again, it's based upon believing what you can't wrap an understanding around......and trusting in what you can't even see.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #41 - 06/17/14 at 18:44:42

Prediction, the offensive that is going to take place will be  different from anything the world has seen.  The primary weapon of choice will be the drone.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #42 - 06/17/14 at 23:56:47

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/17/14 at 12:21:49:
Even the most staunch anti-welfare Christian believes in helping needy people. If you want to see what the pro welfare people believe, look at the democrats & their general attitude toward charity. They will adopt a dog before theyll give $$ to someone in need. Thats the states job & thats what taxes are for.. The biggest & most regular Givers are the conservatives. The stats are out there. Thats not to say that youll find charity "across the board" in church going population. I wouldnt even go so far as to say youll find honesty & decency in any higher %age in church goers than in atheists. So far, humanity has been harder to figure out than anything else in life. & the inhumanity among humans is astonishing. The evils perpetrated by our government against the Vietnamese & everywhere else we have gone is simply mind boggling.
It may have been DONE under the guise of "spreading democracy" or "Freeing the people from an evil dictator" or, like in Nam, in response to aggression ( which was a documented LIE),, but all those lies were to manufacture consent of a naive & easily led populous who had no idea their military would go & commit such atrocities.  That the dumb masses have had many opportunities to wake up & see what the real game is & that so many are still so easily duped & WILL get outraged & WILL not just allow the government to "Take steps", but demand it is
inexcusable.

And right you are, JOG !

Here,. let me give you an example of "international solidarity"...

Albanians escaping Hoxha's dictatorship and fleeing to Italy... 8 March 1991, 20,000 Albanians on a freighter arrive unexpectedly to Brindisi when all the LEOs are ensuring security at the local soccer stadium...

Operation Alba and Operation Pelican, Italy literally FED Albania  Shocked but the Italian Army went unarmed because that's what the politicians had decided  Lips Sealed

"Boat People" fleeing the Horn of Africa, crossing the Sahara c/o human traffickers, and gambling their lives on the most godawful rundown boats to cross the Mediterranean and make it to Sicily...

They don't always make it to the other side...  Embarrassed

We also hold the European record for resident Gypsies... Tongue

...not to mention Romanians, Bulgarians, Moldavians, Ukrainians...

...Bengalis, Pakistanis, Afghanis and whatnot...

99% of whom are illegal immigrants (aliens to you)

It ain't easy, when the Pope had more say than your own Prime Minister...

Italy has quite a tradition in Humanitarian Missions... we don't start wars, we try to put an end to the suffering...

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #43 - 06/18/14 at 06:42:07

Well getting back to the OP...

I found this. I am not sure I believe most or even anything they say, but it does make for interesting thoughts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey9tExYbjm8

IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #44 - 06/19/14 at 11:57:53

“Another touchdown! Civilized world 14, death happy, sexually frustrated men who beat women, enslave children and live in caves”. Mr. Mark

“Of course Lutherans and Episcopalians don't slaughter and behead one another because they disagree. But, you know, Islam; the religion of peace”. Mr. Mark

Substitute caves for compounds sir, and you have perfectly described the David Koresh brand of Christianity.

Or consider the “Church of Christian Identity”. That’s the KKK. The KKK folks believe their burning crosses represent the holy light of Jesus Christ on the cross enlightening the world.

Christians in America are not without blood on their hands, nor are the Christian Crusaders of the past.

It is not just Islam that is a religion of hate and death, it is religion period that is of hate and death.

“I'd push the button and the entire north end of Africa, Turkey, and the entire former Persian Empire from the salt water to the land of the 7 Eleven worker tribe would be coated in green glass...

ALL of the oil under those sands belongs to the USA and western Europe by right of discovery and development. Same for the oil in the Niger River Delta.

Click... BOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Followed by the fingernails on chalkboards sound of us drilling through the green glass cap for what is rightfully ours anyway.

Nuke them 'til they glow and shoot them in the dark. Let Allah sort them out.” WD

…and I would wager that Mr. WD is a “Christian”.

North Country Girl   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 22:30:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The fiasco that is Iraq...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.