Send Topic Print
Cant hurt US! (Read 89 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Cant hurt US!
06/11/14 at 09:33:58

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/russia-is-doing-it-russia-is-actu...

Cuz this is America! Never mind that we will be seeing a flood of formerly needed for commerce dollars coming home to create more dollars chasing the same products & services, we will continue to see "Low to No Inflation" . Never mind that growing grocery bill & electric bill ( most of that increase is ( pardon me) "Fueled" by the destruction of our power plants. PAAAY no attention to that cost of gasoline!

Gee,, NOBODY ever coulda seen this comin,, OHH, wait,, IIRC, Ive been talking about just this kind of scenario.. AND,, we have already gone to war with people who threatened to stop using our dollar,,We better NOT try that w/ Russia,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Cant hurt US!
Reply #1 - 06/11/14 at 10:39:50

our bubble is about to burst

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #2 - 06/11/14 at 10:50:29

This is what I alluded to the 400B Russian-China Gas deal. The BRICs are moving out of the dollar.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 06/11/14 at 11:28:47

& about to fall on us,,
I expect more social misconduct, IE, GROSS bad behavior by people w/ guns,,They REALLY need to get control of the guns before the economy crashes, & while the Tea Party grows in popularity & taking seats away from TPTB, status quo dems & bubs, directing the national policies BACK towards what the People want, they get more desperate & will use false flags ( like the gun running into Mexico, fast & furious scheme) to drive public opinion,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #4 - 06/12/14 at 00:15:16

My two cents' worth.

Russia, as a national culture and identity, is a good 1000 years old.
It struggled and waged war against the "barbarians" of the east well before the "Christian Kings" of Western Europe tried anything against Orthodox Russia.

Russia has been battling against both sides of the map not because of wars of expansion but to prevent foreign expansion into Russia.

If you care to read just one interesting page off Wikipedia, you'll see what I'm talking about.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_russia#Mongol_invasion_.281223.E2.80....

Look at this map:

If you read the legend carefully, you will see the vast expanse of Imperial Russia consolidated under Czar Nicholas I, 1825 - 1855.
In those days Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett were making history, but Texas was still Mexican, just to give you an idea.

Fast forward to 2014.

You know the problems that beleaguer the US much better than me, so I won't even mention them.
The CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) is composed fundamentally of Russia, Bielorussia and (hear, hear!) the Ukraine, and is vaguely akin to a "slavic" EU.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Independent_States

Very recently it successfully included Khazakhstan.

Its economy is growing, just as fast as chinese economy, but they tend to export to Europe or to consume domestically, so you won't see Ukrainian tomatoes or Russia beer on your shelves...
...but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Russia sees US intervention in the Ukrainian crisis very much as a foreigner butting his nose in family business, and did not take it lightly.
The US not only spoon fed the Ukrainian government with... "military advisors" (now... where did I hear that before?)
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-04/dozens-cia-fbi-agents-advising-ukrai...
http://expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=594143
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1011091/pg1

but actually enforced an economic manoeuver such that Russian stocks plummeted some months ago.
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/mar/03/ukraine-crisis-hits-stock-mar...
http://www.theguardian.com/business/blog/2014/mar/21/-sp-russia-sanctions-kee...

Russia is hitting back where it hurts the most, in the economy.

And, quite frankly, it's in darned good shape to do so, too...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/pikeresearch/2014/05/30/russia-china-gas-deal-nar...

May I suggest that chip on your shoulder be merely symbolic ?

Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/12/14 at 07:49:53

I dont think I have a chip on my shoulder. I see myself as a person watching the world & trying to objectively see it for what it is,,America,, OHH, Id say America has a chip, & its no micro kinda chip.. American foreign policy has been sold to the masses as "What is necessary to secure our ( name whatever feel goody crap the dumb masses will get behind)".. & theyve used the military when , well,, the exact WHY of using the military is not something most understand.. Its not to Keep us safe, because those postage stamp sized nations had no way to hurt us, so, what was it about?
Well, to understand that youd hafta read "confessions of an economic hit man" by John Perkins, or listen to some interviews.
& WHY was what he was doing so important? Better yet, to WHOM was what he was doing so important? Here is where I get the supporting basis for my stance that our military is only being used as the strong arm of the globalists. We, our foreign policy, our military, we are being used as a tool to consolidate power & we are being ruined financially as we go. Perkins was making "Loan" offers to heads of state WITH the Expressed condition that the loans NOT be repaid. IOW, they were being bribed to sell out their nation, pput the infrastructure & natural resources on the dotted line as collateral.
Who here doesnt remember back in the 80's when some leaders "went into exile" on a nice little island? They took the loan. Some who dont are killed, sometimes security is so good they cant get to them, then, its time for the boots on the ground,.,

Ive Studied, Ive spent hours & hours digging for info from outside the box. You can read papers & watch TV forever, youll never come to see the bigger picture. OUr parents & grandparents ( you know,m the ones who were driving this bus when it went in the ditch) coulnt figure it out.
The media was bought( literally, editors were placed in positions so as to control what the masses were told in the nations top 25 papers many years ago & from there it has only grown)Go look that up..

Anyway, Pike said there would be 3 world wars. A global government is what the globalists want. A single currency & complete control is their goal. Pretend the B/berg meeting has no bearing on our lives all ya want. Wish away the Georgia Guidestones,, & believe Agenda 21 is something to be done for us & not to us..
I am but a watchman on the wall,, I have a pretty good clue about how this is gonna work out, but our fate is not yet sealed. Theres a LOT more of us than them, BUT, they control the military & not just ours.. & the UN has troops that would only love to shoot Americans,, so, the last thing any intelligent freedom loving American wants is a fist fight to take power back from them. We HAVE to use the ballot box, not the ammo box. & sadly, in the past it has been nearly impossible to get anyone in office who would do right things who wasnt corrupted, threatened, blackmailed, whatever,, & many who were good have been killed, planes blow up, they stand in front of a loaded gun,, etc.. Go against TPTB & see what ruthless evil can do,.

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #6 - 06/12/14 at 08:09:13

for the past 12 years my family has lived and worked in north central Florida, typically low income, working class.. I mean hard working farmers trying to feed us all.

First the fuel prices started to literally destroy us, none of these farms can exist paying current fuel prices. You can see the huge farms shutting down weekly, doesn't pay to grow anything except corn for ethanol (eat that)

homemade roadsigns read: "food will stop being affordable without lower fuel costs"... nobody cares, we've got people saying fuel needs to go UP to cure the country's woes, you know the types  Lips Sealed

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 06/12/14 at 08:40:58

Our economic underpinnings have been kicked out from under us. With Nafta, we were de-industrialized. The military adventurism we have engaged in since WWII has all been "financed" with debt. WWII was different , to a degree. Americans gave up things, had scrap metal drives & helped. Since then our day to day lives havent been impacted by any war. Well,, not visibly. The bills are coming due.
Remember when wars benefited the nation who won? To the victor go the spoils, remember? When was the last time you saw someone say "Well,, we conquered a great supplier of oil. We will be bringing that oil HOME, to be sold to YOU, the people who paid for the war, at a tremendous discount."? Gee, its almost as if these wars are fought for the benefit of Someone Other than The People of the USA,, innitt?

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #8 - 06/12/14 at 16:02:52

we fight, we die, and we leave more deeply in debt.. no spoils  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 06/13/14 at 07:47:57

Thats the end result, but "why" is the point Im trying to make..

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #10 - 06/13/14 at 08:13:22

I'm gonna blame the liberal agenda: "we need to be nice"
actually unfair, Bush got us nothing while in Iraq..
maybe the UN is to blame? globalists

IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #11 - 06/13/14 at 22:06:59

"I'm gonna blame the liberal agenda." Mr. Shorty

I'm gonna blame the "tea-party" agenda... for everything! Smiley

North Country Girl   IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #12 - 06/14/14 at 05:35:00

any reasoning there? or just covering your ears again  Roll Eyes
wake up

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 06/14/14 at 17:55:03

North Country Girl wrote on 06/13/14 at 22:06:59:
"I'm gonna blame the liberal agenda." Mr. Shorty

I'm gonna blame the "tea-party" agenda... for everything! Smiley

How can you blame them?  They haven't been in charge since the days of federalist vs anti-federalist (democrat - republican party).  Mid 1820's?

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 03:59:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Cant hurt US!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.