Send Topic Print
Gay Marriage Advocate (Read 80 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Gay Marriage Advocate
06/13/14 at 15:39:22

You will be happy to know The Satanic Temple (TST) holds the institution oof gay marriage as a sacrament and are looking to perform the "ceremonies".

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/satanic-temple-gay-marriage...

You can't make this stuff up. Oh, and watch out for the Pink Mass!!! It's a doozy  Wink

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Gay Marriage Advocate
Reply #1 - 06/13/14 at 18:17:38

Heck,... ya'll already figured Satan was a Liberal anyway... Grin...
Then the man asked: "Well, what's a million dollars to you?"
And God said: "A penny"
Then the man asked: "God.....can I have a penny?"
And God said: "Sure.....in a minute."

Dear God, Did you mean the giraffe to look like that or was it a mistake?
   Dear God, Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you have now?
   Dear God, Who drew the lines around the countries?
   Dear God, I went to a wedding and they kissed right in the synagogue. Was that OK?
   Dear God, Thanks for my baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
   Dear God, It rained during our whole holiday and my father was so mad he said some things about you that he shouldn’t have. Please don’t hurt him.
   Dear God, Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
   Dear God, If we come back as something, please don't let me be Jennifer Levy, because I hate her.
   Dear God, I want to be just like my daddy when I get big, but not with so much hair all over.
   Dear God, I think about you sometimes, even when I'm not praying.
   Dear God, I bet it is very hard for you to love all the people in the world. There are only four people in our family and I can never do it.
   Dear God, Of all the people who worked for you, I like Noah and David the best.
   Dear God, My brothers told me about being born, but it doesn't sound right. They are just kidding, aren't they?
   Dear God, I read Thomas Edison made light. But in Hebrew school, I learned that you did it. I bet he stole your idea.
   Dear God, I don't think anybody could be a better God. Well, I just want you to know that I am not just saying this because you are God already.
   Dear God, Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #2 - 06/13/14 at 18:29:39

“Why is Santa an anagram for Satan? I mean, besides the fact that both have the same amounts of the same letters. Just consider the many other similarities between the two figures: both of them are red, both of them like to laugh, both of them give presents to children and both of them are kings of an ungodly underworld of unspeakable horror and suffering. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.” ― Sam Logan

"Neither exist or have existed outside of imagination" ― Ratdog Willie

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #3 - 06/13/14 at 20:32:51

The Satanic Temple!!

Hmm, Mr. Allen, you certainly do find unusual things to post.

Quote:

One of the issues it feels strongly about is “gay rights” and explained that homosexual marriage is “a sacrament,” just like heterosexual marriage.

I hold the same opinion Mr. Allen, does this make me a “devil” worshiper?

“Why is Santa an anagram for Satan?” …Tee hee, and why is god an anagram for dog?

North Country Girl   IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #4 - 06/13/14 at 20:42:25

North Country Girl wrote on 06/13/14 at 20:32:51:
The Satanic Temple!!

Hmm, Mr. Allen, you certainly do find unusual things to post.

Quote:

One of the issues it feels strongly about is “gay rights” and explained that homosexual marriage is “a sacrament,” just like heterosexual marriage.

I hold the same opinion Mr. Allen, does this make me a “devil” worshiper?

“Why is Santa an anagram for Satan?” …Tee hee, and why is god an anagram for dog?

Because the anagram for cats is scat... which the church is full of... can't have truth in advertising.   Wink

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 06/14/14 at 21:24:39

That people see a homosexual union as a sacrament "the same as hetero" is amazing. One can have children, the other cant create life,
You dont see it as an abomination? Your loss.. Youre spiritually in a bad place,.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 06/14/14 at 22:53:46

Should hetero couples be required to be fertility tested before marriage?... because, some are unable to procreate...
...and, perhaps all married folks should be required to reproduce... (otherwise, what's the point?)...
...and of course... divorce should be totally illegal...

...and no, Raydawg...  I'm not gay... Kiss...
I just feel an obligation to stand for the opposing view...
It's a habit... (I've always been protective of outsiders)...)...

...ohhhh!... not that there's anything wrong with that....  Undecided...
Lost my PC cool there for a second... Grin Grin Grin...

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #7 - 06/14/14 at 23:36:18

It's not for me to judge.
Let god thy father judge.

WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 06/14/14 at 23:49:11

As long as God is deciding, I won't argue...
It's people that make the decisions for God, that I question...

Isn't that in the bible somewhere?...
Something like...
"I'll be the judge of that, sonny"...
...or was that my Dad?...   Grin...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 06/15/14 at 04:59:15

That was daddy Serowbot.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 06/15/14 at 05:23:44

, let God Judge, But, my job is to NOT endorse what is simply wrong.
Yea. Rowboat, some people cany have kids. Sopme people are born one gender & change over time, WE put idiotic crap in the food & we see girls w/ boobs at age 8 now, Its not JUST their fault ,, BUT, for a nation to Endorse what is wrong is very dangerous. Leave people alone, let them live however, but for the government to sanction it is dangerous.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #11 - 06/15/14 at 06:09:49

I am only concerned with what goes on in my bedroom. I don't concern myself with what others do. Why waste the time?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 06/15/14 at 07:25:35

Funny bot, I thought you were pretty, giddy, and gay.....
And you pity anyone who isn't you,
Fa la la la.....la la la  Kiss

Here, a C & P about judging. Of utmost importance here, re: judging and biblical wisdom, if one has not been gifted the holy spirit, the knowledge of scripture will elude them, as if its written, and spoken by others, in a foreign language.

Do not judge - Is that biblical? What does the Bible mean when it says we are not to judge others?

Matthew 7:1-2 records Jesus teaching, "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you." From this, many—Christian and non-Christian alike—have adopted the concept that we are not to judge one another. But what exactly does that mean?

The Greek word used for "judge" in Matthew 7:1 is the same as that used to refer to God's judgments in Revelation 19:11. In short, to "judge" is to separate, determine, or pronounce an opinion concerning right or wrong. Only God can accurately judge, for only He sees the heart (1 Samuel 16:7; Psalm 139:1, 23-24).

It is interesting to note that following Jesus' command is a warning; we will be judged in the same way we judge others. Often when we think of those who are "judgmental," we think of hypocritical or self-righteous people. When we are eager to judge others, it is usually because we are eager to boost our own self-concept. Judgmental people generally do not live up to their own standards of morality. To assuage their own sense of failure or guilt, they begin comparing themselves with others, usually condemning the other in an attempt to make themselves feel acceptable.

Jesus elaborated on this when He said, "Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye" (Matthew 7:3-5). When we are focused on the shortcomings of others, we are blinded to our own faults. We become like the servant who was forgiven a great debt yet failed to extend the same mercy to a lesser debtor (Matthew 18:21-35). Failing to see our sins impedes our ability to enjoy fellowship with Christ and to cooperate with His work of sanctification. Our blindness also precludes us from being able to help another believer along the path of righteousness. The blind cannot lead the blind.

Though we are not to judge others in the condemnatory sense explained above, we are called to be discerning. We have a responsibility to distinguish good from evil and light from darkness (Isaiah 5:20). We should first check our own motives and our hearts for any unrecognized planks (Jeremiah 17:9), but we cannot merely say that we should not judge and therefore cannot call anything wrong. Our world is filled with sins and lies. We are to judge these things. Jesus told His followers, "Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment" (John 7:24). First Corinthians 2:14-16 says, "The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one. 'For who has understood the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?' But we have the mind of Christ." When we are submitted to Christ, we can rely on the Holy Spirit to direct us into truth and right judgment (John 16:13).

Our judgments should first be regarding matters of truth. First John 4:1 cautions, "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." Once we have judged what is truth, we may then need to make a judgment concerning another person. This is not to say that we condemn that person. Rather, we judge the actions of the person and, accordingly, how we should relate with that person. If we judge a person to be a false prophet, based on the objective criteria of God's Word, we should not listen to his teachings. If we judge the actions of a fellow believer to be out of line with God's Word, we can gently correct him (Galatians 6:1; 1 Timothy 5:1-2; 2 Timothy 3:16-17). If he refuses to change, then we may need to stop relating with him as a fellow believer and relate with him instead as we would an unbeliever (Matthew 18:15-17).

The key to understanding Jesus' teaching is to look at the condition of one's own heart. We are to make proper judgments about right and wrong, but not out of pride or self-righteousness. We are not to take God's place in judging. We are not to condemn others. However, we are to be discerning and act appropriately on truth.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 23:16:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Gay Marriage Advocate

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.