What are they saying? (Read 75 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
What are they saying?
05/31/14 at 09:18:19

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/politics/obama-and-michelles-projects-collide-obe...

I thought this administration looked down upon judging other people, you know, as in we should willingly accept peoples life choices for whatever reason these people choose such a lifestyle.....
I would guess FAT people get some sort of comfort out of food, making them more happy in life, or heck, maybe their bodies are just super sensitive to calories and even the smallest intake converts it to fat more readily than a "normal" person...

Of course her motivation is one of love and concern, just as the Christian right is for all those sinners living a life that will end in destruction too.....

Anybody care to try and explain why ones reasoning is acceptable, yet the others not?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Re: What are they saying?
Reply #1 - 05/31/14 at 11:43:34

I don't listen to anything those two clowns have to say..

I will say this, my two sons are thin and mrs. clown's school lunch changes have made both boys feel starved. They come home so hungry and weak now, had to be better the old way.

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 05/31/14 at 12:28:09

Youve ( again) shined the light of logic & reason on a question most dont even see needs asked. Wheres the acceptance? Why not embrace those who make choices she doesnt agree with? If I DONT embrace someones choice I get called all kinds of names, yet she is a self labeled savior!

&, please, excuse me for asking, but just exactly WHERE in the Constitution does the First Lady get ANY policy making powers?
'
Its amazing the damage that can be done when its done under the guize of
I see a problem, its affecting the children & I AM gonna do something to HELP..
Parents cant even pack their kids lunch in some places. The All KNowing Goobs hace decided the Parents arent smart enough to know how to feed their kids.. In some cases they may actually be correct, BUT, Its NOT THEIR RIGHT to take over the job..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 05/31/14 at 13:57:14

Indeed JOG, I can testify as a firsthand witnessed.
My brother grew up with a weight problem. My mother tried to help him, seeking medical and nutritional assistance.
As you can imagine, as a child they tried to force him into what they believed would "help" him, he'd be more "happy", etc, as well as healthier.

My brother grew up with a major self esteem problem that snowballed into addictions in order to mask his feelings of hurt and "rejection" of acceptance by my mother, etc.

Odd how we embrace a child to except their homosexuality tendencies as normal, not to be ashamed of, yet....fat is what, an abnormality we need to address to the point of indoctrination  Lips Sealed  

PS: BTW, I grew up thinking my mother cared more about my brother than me, as she spent more energies on his need than mine, I felt.
I too grew up dysfunctional, only years later did I hit the proverbial rock bottom when I purchased a S40 Boulevard, the savage beast in me came forth.
I'm on the mend, well, except my insecurity about how few cc's I have between my legs, but rumor has it that will soon be addressed by our lord and the queen too     Grin 

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 06/01/14 at 10:44:49

I'm on the mend, well, except my insecurity about how few cc's I have between my legs, but rumor has it that will soon be addressed by our lord and the queen too

OHHH well Done! That could be read by the worlds greatest prude & there would be no offense,& yet,, its there to be read by those who "get it".. & you better not even try to go for the , uhh, "Bigger Piston", as screwed up as things can get in an operating room you might come out with a sleeved jug instead.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #5 - 06/01/14 at 10:49:06

nasty  Wink

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 06/01/14 at 11:07:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/01/14 at 10:44:49:
I'm on the mend, well, except my insecurity about how few cc's I have between my legs, but rumor has it that will soon be addressed by our lord and the queen too

OHHH well Done! That could be read by the worlds greatest prude & there would be no offense,& yet,, its there to be read by those who "get it".. & you better not even try to go for the , uhh, "Bigger Piston", as screwed up as things can get in an operating room you might come out with a sleeved jug instead.

Grin Cheesy Shocked Lips Sealed Wink Huh Embarrassed

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 06/01/14 at 11:09:11

Bot et al........no input?

Am I to infer by the lefts absents that they can't defend the indefensible then ?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 06/01/14 at 12:26:07

I don't know what's indefensible?..

Are we blaming Obama for a Gallup poll?...

Poor and unemployed people eat less well than people with money...
They tend to be sicker...
Is that a controversial issue?...

Perhaps it's a chicken/eggs situation...
Do the sick work less, or are those that work less getting more sick?...
I don't know...

Gallup,... uses phone call data... how many people answer honestly?, no one knows... how many  people hang up?... I do...
Gallup predicted a Romney win...
Huh...

I don't see controversy in encouraging health... or better school dinners...
I think y'all must be short of stuff to gripe about... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 06/01/14 at 13:36:35

No..... this administration focus on obesity, read, FAT, kids, and people.....

What one eats is a choice, yes?

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #10 - 06/01/14 at 14:29:15

not complaining about the healthy food, just that my kids are starved at public school since michelle's changes.. My wife teaches there and tells me the cafeteria staff is boiling mad about federal interference with their school lunches, they served healthy food before this BS..
I don't blame them.. the Feds definitely interfere with state's business,
can't blame barack hussein obama for that though

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 06/01/14 at 15:11:17

raydawg wrote on 06/01/14 at 13:36:35:

Generally, yes... but, the options at a public school, should be healthy...
If yer' kids are fat, or have cholesterol that's through the roof, it shouldn't be from eating school food..

Jus' give yer' kiddies a bigger breakfast if you want to grow biggun's... Grin...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 06/01/14 at 16:31:57

Serowbot wrote on 06/01/14 at 15:11:17:
raydawg wrote on 06/01/14 at 13:36:35:

Generally, yes... but, the options at a public school, should be healthy...
If yer' kids are fat, or have cholesterol that's through the roof, it shouldn't be from eating school food..

Jus' give yer' kiddies a bigger breakfast if you want to grow biggun's... Grin...

Ok, fine......

Then let those who want to teach their kids about abortion, homosexual sex, etc, as well as religion, teach them at home.

Let say we quit with social engineering and teach the 3 R's once again. Sure would make it easier on the teachers I bet....  

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 06/01/14 at 17:47:45

I'm good with that,... I do support art programs, because kids should learn to appreciate life as well as function in it...
... but, they can chuck the PC sex ed and bible stuff...

Let churches, parents, and counselors deal with that other junk...
... and any bullying,.. send 'em to juvy...

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 06/01/14 at 19:10:44

Serowbot wrote on 06/01/14 at 17:47:45:
I'm good with that,... I do support art programs, because kids should learn to appreciate life as well as function in it...
... but, they can chuck the PC sex ed and bible stuff...

Let churches, parents, and counselors deal with that other junk...
... and any bullying,.. send 'em to juvy...

Geez......you ain't a lib  Shocked

I KNOW........ you're a lesbian too!  Kiss

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 05:50:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What are they saying?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.