Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
If you looked at this data... (Read 108 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: If you looked at this data...
Reply #15 - 05/02/14 at 20:45:52

I haven't seen conclusive evidence.  In the last week I heard many people say this was the coldest winter since the late 80's or the coldest they can ever remember.  This was people in their 60's and 70's.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #16 - 05/02/14 at 20:56:51

Mr. guy2 sir, for one who is very concerned about politicians telling us lies, and as an advocate of conspiracies.. Why would you agree with the far right Republicans who insist that the poisoning of our air and the destruction of our environment for greed and money is a myth??

I can only conclude that you are just another shill for the big money Republican Party.  Your politics are a reflection of your willingness to be led around by the nose by Repub. Politicians.
Please read, research and glean information from other than FOX news.    

North Country Girl   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 05/02/14 at 21:32:31

I never watch any news on tv unless Im terribly bored & need a laff. Im not "Far Right" .,,I am a Constitutional Conservative/Libertarian. Of courtse, anyone who supports The C IS a Libertarian. Thats the most Libertarian document Ive seen. It Limits the Goobs, not the People..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #18 - 05/02/14 at 22:47:09

I see. I think I understand your position now sir.

North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #19 - 05/02/14 at 22:55:01

Mr. guy 2, I appreciate your explanations of your way of thinking. Although we seem to agree on few issues, I do look forward to your candor and civility.

WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 05/03/14 at 06:37:02

Mr. guy2 sir, for one who is very concerned about politicians telling us lies, and as an advocate of conspiracies.. Why would you agree with the far right Republicans who insist that the poisoning of our air and the destruction of our environment for greed and money is a myth??

Because it is a myth...
The dirtiest and most polluted areas of the world are the poorest  while the cleanest are the more prosperous.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #21 - 05/03/14 at 07:02:55

Yea, I hardly ever respond to that tired old line. Bubs want dirty air & water! What foolishness is that? Dems want clean air & water! No Kidding!? WEll, Me too..Look at China,our jobs went there, theyre being done w/o regulation & theyre polluting the place horribly.
As a Libertarian, I dont appreciate regulations, but, when someone is making a mess that affects others, they have to be controlled.Their right to swing their fist ends where my nose starts. If theyre gonna hurt others, they have to be controlled.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #22 - 05/03/14 at 14:26:59

Chicken Little: "the sky is falling"

scientific facts:

29% of earth's surface is land mass, humans occupy 1% of that 29% ..

when carbon dioxide levels rise, ocean plant life flourishes..
Atmospheric oxygen comes from plant life in the ocean NOT rain forests (20yrs ago the left was trying to save the rain forests)

when atmospheric oxygen levels rise, polar glaciation occurs which lowers sea temperature, quite simply: reverses any warming trend.

earth dynamics (ocean & atmospheric) cycle up and down in a sine-wave style when illustrated as a graph (as above replies illustrate)

20yrs ago liberals would have us believe shrinking rain forests would cause global oxygen depletion which we now know was false.
Today liberals believe man's puny 1% footprint of earth's LAND MASS (land = 29% of global surface) will effect global temperatures?

Earth oceanic & atmospheric conditions will continue to "cycle" normally as it has for millions of years. Al Gore is Chicken Little

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 00:01:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › If you looked at this data...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.