Send Topic Print
BELIEVE IT OR NOT! (Read 216 times)
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Re: BELIEVE IT OR NOT!
Reply #30 - 05/02/14 at 18:37:08

Mr. Willie sir, you must learn to separate the wheat from the chaff. Not everything is safe, and not everything is poisonous.  

North Country Girl   IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #31 - 05/02/14 at 18:40:41

North Country Girl wrote on 05/02/14 at 18:37:08:
Mr. Willie sir, you must learn to separate the wheat from the chaff. Not everything is safe, and not everything is poisonous.  
???????? ......... did I say everything is poison.....nope... I did not.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #32 - 05/02/14 at 19:23:34

Very well sir, point taken. Now I am sure we agree om some things here, consider this:

Unfit for Human Consumption:

How nearly 9 million pounds of bad meat escaped into the food supply

PETALUMA, CALIFORNIA - Earlier this year, a dusty little slaughterhouse in Northern California was ground zero for one of the biggest meat recalls in years. Rancho Feeding Corp. had called back nearly 9 million pounds of bad meat from thousands of unsuspecting stores across the country.

The story of how millions of pounds of bad meat – products the U.S. Department of Agriculture called “unfit for human food” - made it out into the world and triggered a criminal investigation is one of staggering deception and cancerous cows, federal officials familiar with the investigation tell CNN. And the plant where it all went down was also the setting for an illicit romance, according to documents obtained by CNN.

Federal investigators started surveillance on the California facility after getting a tip from a former Rancho employee. In January, federal marshals raided the Petaluma plant and seized the company's records. Days later, the first recall notice went out, officials said.

Investigators now believe that Rancho was buying diseased dairy cows and processing them when government inspectors weren’t there. After the cows were killed, employees would hide the warning signs of cancer by trimming off diseased parts, using a fake stamp of approval or even replacing the heads of sick cows with ones from healthy animals. It’s unclear which employees were involved, officials said.

justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #33 - 05/02/14 at 20:45:42

http://fluoridealert.org/studies/brain03/

Hey, NC,, You keep prattl;ing on as if youve something worth listening to, yet, youve failed to address even one point Ive laid out for you. You want to be listened to>? Stand your ground, defend your position. So far, youre just a keyboard in the mist, typing talking points. I can get everything you say in a hundred places.. & theyre wrong, too.,. Go back, read the questions I bothered to type.. Im not gonna stop till you face them., If you cant handle it, then I guess you need to rethink,, oops, sorry, Youve Never actually Thought,, youve been taught,, anyway, either change positions or show me why youre right,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #34 - 05/02/14 at 21:07:06

Mr. guy 2, please enlighten me on just what it is you wish me to elaborate on. But please do not waste my time in imploring me to repost information already covered. Secondly, whatever information you may be at odds with, please do your own research sir.

justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #35 - 05/02/14 at 21:28:53

Really? I laid out several things for you to reploy to, not one did you respond to. & no thanks,, Im not gonna go dig them up.. you remember them,,  I posted them, you left for a few days,, coincidence, Im sure,,
as for research, Ive done it,, I didnt just let someone tell me what to believe, I went digging for info on my own,, I had no lefty college profs telling me what to believe,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
North Country Girl

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bangor Maine
Reply #36 - 05/03/14 at 21:04:20

Mr. guy 2 sir, I apologize for not knowing what you are talking about most of the time. Please ignore my posts if they confuse or offend you.

RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #37 - 05/04/14 at 05:43:24

North Country Girl wrote on 05/03/14 at 21:04:20:
Mr. guy 2 sir, I apologize for not knowing what you are talking about most of the time. Please ignore my posts if they confuse or offend you.
Not knowing what you are talking about certainly doesn't seem to affect your expressing uninformed opinions.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #38 - 05/04/14 at 07:23:19

Serowbot wrote on 05/01/14 at 17:50:50:
Webster, Shorty, and Versy are agreeing with me...
Did hell freeze over?... Huh...

Shorty,... did yer' nuts feel a sudden chill?... Undecided...

Not bad Bot, two outta 3 right, earth ain't flat, no cheddar moon, but hell will always be hot  Tongue

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 22:57:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.