Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone disagree with this? (Read 79 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Anyone disagree with this?
10/03/13 at 13:21:06

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Anyone disagree with this?
Reply #1 - 10/03/13 at 21:07:46

besides the fact that he didn't answer the question . .. . , I like Ron Paul, I do, but that was a poor answer to the question, in another clip I saw, he answered the same question much better, said something like "well, I've been elected x number of times so that makes me electable doesn't it" or something like that

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 10/03/13 at 21:20:12

It must get tiresome answering stupid questions,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #3 - 10/07/13 at 16:11:45

Maybe he's just hoping people will come to their senses. The last two president's, one pub, the other dem  has dug us into a hole its impossible to get out of. If you have children or grandchildren the last figure I heard is they're aready $200,000 in debt and Obama is begging for more debt or threatening our Social Security if he doesn't get it, never once will you hear any of them cut back on foreign aid. Government wants their countrymen to suffer. They had rather take care of the rest of the world than their own that foots the bills Its no longer possible for us to keep up with the bills. I call myself a constitutionalist but I think we need an amendment that gives more power to the people. We once again to make Washington scared of us. We need the right to fire a politician during his term if that is what the majority wants. He or she leaves with no retirement or benefits. That's the only way to keep them honest and make them represent us.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #4 - 10/07/13 at 18:09:39

A honest politician, Hee Hee Hoo Hoo Haa Haa, good joke  Smiley.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #5 - 10/07/13 at 18:39:44

While the presidents lead, it takes the congress to pass the spending bills that allow us to go further and further in debt etc.... Cheesy

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #6 - 10/07/13 at 18:40:21

and I use a small p cause that's what I think of most of them. Grin

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #7 - 10/08/13 at 00:28:21

Ed L. wrote on 10/07/13 at 18:09:39:
A honest politician, Hee Hee Hoo Hoo Haa Haa, good joke  Smiley.

If you have anything on him dishonest I want to know about it. I always say 99% because there's 2 or3 I believe in. Lets hear it, What has Ron Paul done dishonest. He wants to cut foreign aid out almost completely, pull out of the UN. Just those two things there would save us billions. He knows what a Federal Goverment is and supposed to do and ours has way over stepped its bounds. Once again I'm gonna ask you do has he ever been caught in a dishonest act?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 10/08/13 at 08:51:21

The only dirt on Ron Paul is made up[ crap.;Thats why both sides made sure he wouldnt win,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #9 - 10/08/13 at 15:56:31

Midnight, Never heard about anything Paul has done that is dishonest But I still don't trust any politician to be honest. and he is a politician.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #10 - 10/08/13 at 18:52:16

Ed somebody has to run and he's probably the most honest ever. JOG's right. I don't know who you voted for if you even voted but if you did he's a lowlife. You can trust Paul. Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders I'm pretty sure. I haven't got anything on Virginia Fox, my representative,just don't like the way she votes half the time I hate 99% of the pliticians just like you do but Ron Paul was the only one who had a clue on how to turn this country around. Pull out from overseas, do away with foreign aid, no IRS-flat tax, cut out all unnecessary government agencies, cut the military by half to 2/3. Build more and better schools and provide a better education system. I could go on but who had you rather have for president now?. Ron Paul or Barrack Obama.

« Last Edit: 10/08/13 at 20:21:22 by Midnightrider »  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/16/24 at 14:44:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Anyone disagree with this?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.