Too Good To Be True (Read 167 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Too Good To Be True
Reply #15 - 07/11/13 at 09:19:55

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 07/10/13 at 15:39:29:
And why do you say that he knew bin Laden didn't do it?  Quit trying to find fault with everyone, and just accept reality for what it is.

My father always has lunch with my enemy's family the day before a national tragedy.

--Steve

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #16 - 07/11/13 at 09:24:40

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.  Were you ever an intell officer?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 07/11/13 at 16:59:34

good frikken god,, id be embarrassed

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 07/12/13 at 06:08:22

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 07/11/13 at 09:24:40:
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.  Were you ever an intell officer?

Please, tell me you're joking.
You're supposed to be smart; you're a lawyer.
That saying is meant to imply that you're keeping them close to observe them. If you were observing your enemies as closely as your friends you would've seen this coming.

--Steve

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #19 - 07/12/13 at 11:42:16

Money rules the world, morality disappeared a long time ago. See what American made the most off the Iraq war. Doesnt it piss you off your buddies died because the gov. lied about the Gulf Of Tonkin.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #20 - 07/12/13 at 11:45:56

what was the lie about the Gulf Of Tonkin?  I remember watching the news coverage on British TV, because at the time I was an exchange officer with the RAF.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #21 - 07/12/13 at 11:53:50

I've talked to several Iraq veterans. None of them are happy or proud of what they did. I bought a gun off of one about a month ago. I quote him, " I wish I could attack Washington like I had to Iraq. Those lying bastards in Wash need to fear for their lying ass like we had to" He went on to say all he was doing was trying to keep himself and his buddies alive. He went on to say he was fighting to make a few Americans rich. He wasn't a happy camper.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #22 - 07/12/13 at 11:58:43

I think it was about a year after the invasion Bush declared mission accomplished, no WMD's. Why didn't we pull out then? Haliburton offered my wife $150,000 a year tax free to guard an oil well. That's why we didn't pull out.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #23 - 07/12/13 at 12:03:54

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 07/12/13 at 11:45:56:
what was the lie about the Gulf Of Tonkin?  I remember watching the news coverage on British TV, because at the time I was an exchange officer with the RAF.

At 1505G, Captain Herrick ordered Ogier's gun crews to open fire if the boats approached within ten thousand yards. At about 1505G, the Maddox fired three rounds to warn off the communist boats. This initial action was never reported by the Johnson administration, which insisted that the Vietnamese boats fired first.[7]

Regarding August 4:

It is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on August 2.[8   This is what started the Viet Nam war and it was all based on a lie.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #24 - 07/12/13 at 12:45:29

Oh well...

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #25 - 07/12/13 at 13:26:07

The gov. has lied to us to start wars more than once. Your friends come home in a box because of a lie. Washington is the most corrupt place on earth. Just for the record I hate the government but I love my country and the people.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #26 - 07/12/13 at 13:35:37

Washington isn't the most corrupt place on earth, and you darn well know it.  Go to any nation in Africa and Eastern Europe if you want to see real corruption.
Frankly, I'm getting sick of all this anti-American rhetoric.
Until you can post something positive for once, don't bother.
You sound like what I had to deal with in the 1960s - the far left wing who hated their country.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #27 - 07/12/13 at 15:40:00

i dont hate the COUNTRY, but the corrupt nuts that walks in dc makes me sick. i will not support anyone i believe to be a criminal, no matter what office it haS MANAGED TO GET ELECTED TO, oops,, caplox, sorry.,
i dont care how many are WORSE, i dont care, how does it matter to americans if africa is WORSE? explain accepting bad, because there is WORSE! if its wrong, its WRONG, regardless of party, regardless of whether or not a worse example can be found.

you think a defendant could get off of a running a stop sign ticket by pointing to a drunk driver who hurt someone by saying
" why you prosecuting me? i didnt hurt anyone. you should like me, he is worse!"
again, id be ashamed
youre far too intellectually well equipped to be so completely unable to grasp these points.
until you can post something objective & not knee-jerk, emotional based
Lee Greenwood style, proud to be an american, where at least i know im free brainwashed hooey

dont bother

now, hit me with the next line
tell me to move, thats the next step for that type of thinking,,

well,, move somewhere better

nope

my house, busted foundation, leaky roof, needs paint
ill stay & work to fix it
but, i cant fix it if im unwilling to ADMIT it needs some serious repair.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #28 - 07/12/13 at 20:45:53

Lieing to start wars and murdering innocent civilians, cant get much lower than that in my book. Trying to do away with the Bill Of Rights, The Patriot Act which makes illegal spying legal, Illegal searches, police shooting innocent people and becoming a gestapo. The people in the 60's were pissed over a war that started over a lie and they had every right to be. There friends were coming home in boxes because of a war that should have never started. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are guilty of inciting riots and they're regular visitors to the Whitehouse along with a rapper that endorsed killing white people. Obama is trying to do away with the 1rst, second and 4th amendment. He took an oath to defend the Constitution and he's trying to rip it apart. He's a liar and he should be put on trial and impeached. He's the traitor, not me. Jerry I cant understand why the truth offends you, I can back up everything I say. Ya wanna hear something good. Illinois made carry legal today. The Illinois congress overrode the govenors veto. The crime rate will probably drop in the most murderous city in the world. Yes we have the most murderous city in the world. We beat Africa on that one. I've said this many times I love my country and its people, I despise the tyrannical government.

« Last Edit: 07/12/13 at 22:22:41 by Midnightrider »  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 05:13:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Too Good To Be True

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.