Winston Salem, NC
Too Good To Be True
07/07/13 at 20:00:39

"They Are Basically Murderers
and They Kill on a Large Scale."

ForbiddenKnowledgeTV
Alexandra Bruce
July 7, 2013

A top judge at the International Criminal Tribunal at the Hague, Judge Frederick Harhoff has issued international warrants for the arrests of both George W. Bush and Barack Obama for war crimes.

Recently, a Malaysian Court convicted George W. Bush and eight of his deputies in absentia as Guilty of War Crimes, with the ex-Premier of that country, Mahalthir Mohamed bluntly stating that, "They are basically murderers and they kill on a large scale."

The world's top war crimes prosecutor at International Criminal Tribunal, Francis Boyle is interviewed here. He tried former Yugoslavian President Slobodan Milosevic for genocide and was the first ever to bring an Israeli general to court for atrocities against Palestinians. He has initiated several cases against Bush in several countries, cornering him and says that Bush and his advisors have been counseled by their attorneys not to travel around the world.

"We're going to get them here, too. They killed 1.5 million Iraqis. As for US personnel, Bush and the rest of the murdered about 5,000 - so that's why it's going to take longer, because the offenses were so grave and so extreme, compared to Milosevic."

Marjorie Cohn, author of 'Cowboy Republic: Six Ways the Bush Gang Has Defied the Law' enumerates those six ways as the following:

1) The illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan; a crime of aggression, which at Nuremberg was considered the "Supreme Crime."

2) The torture regime put into place by Bush Administration lawyer, John Yoo and others. Toeture is a war crime.

3) The targeting and killing of civilians, two of the most notorious instances being the massacres at Haditha and Fallujah.

4) The maintenance of the prison camp at Guantanamo.

5) The illegal spying program and surveillance of Americans' conversations.

6) The refusal to fulfill a law. Frequently, when Congress would pass a law, George W. Bush would sign it but attach "signing statements" which read that that he would only follow the parts of the law that he agreed with. The President CANNOT make the law, under the US Constitution. That function belongs to Congress.

Lawyers in South Africa filed for the arrest of Obama for genocide before his recent visit there, charging the Obama Administration for its indiscriminate confinement of Muslims without charge and for its targeted drone attacks on civilian Muslim populations across the globe - which constitutes genocide.

The attacks now include whistleblowers. South Africa lawyer, Yousha Tayob says that it's a history that his nation can identify and knows only too well, saying, "As you know, prior to 1993, we had an extensive history of detention without trial in this country and the feeling among South Africans today is: "You didn't condone it then, why must you allow this to happen on an international basis today?" Pakistani lawyers have called the drone strikes in their country illegal and have asked for the UN to investigate.

The Obama Administration has been the most secretive since that of Richard Nixon, classifying over 92 million documents per year - even more than the government of George W. Bush.

In addition, former NSA officer, Scott Rickard has been investigating secret wars being fought with US Tax Dollars, that the American public is completely unaware of: a war in Ethiopia, Somalia and Sudan, the latter of which has now been separated into two countries, with the new "South Sudan" being used by big oil companies for the development of oil fields there, while food production the devastated countryside has resulted in mass famines.

Rickard also points out that the use of depleted uranium munitions by Predator Drones and by fighter planes in all of these battlegrounds results in the permanent nuclear contamination of these areas, which will inevitably lead to deaths by horrific cancers, within 10-15 years of those continuously exposed. He notes that the US soldiers fighting in these areas have been exposed and are beginning to die from this but it is "not being talked about."

Many lawyers think that it will be difficult to try Obama while he is still in office, but that Bush and his advisors, they are now virtually "prisoners in their own country", which is not punishment enough in the minds of the millions of victims they have left behind.

===

RussiaToday
June 28, 2013

"We'll get Bush in the US" the world's top war crimes prosecutor tells The Truthseeker after Dubya's deputies warn him against travel, lawyers file for Obama's arrest tomorrow when he hits South Africa, huge secret wars in America's name being masked from the folks (US!) funding them.

Seek truth from facts with Yousha Tayob of the Muslim Lawyers Association, leading war crimes prosecutor Francis Boyle, Senior Staff Attorney Katherine Gallagher of New York's Center for Constitutional Rights which stopped Bush's first trip after his waterboarding admission, Marjorie Cohn, author of Cowboy Republic: Six Ways the Bush Gang Has Defied the Law, and former NSA intelligence officer Scott Rickard.

===

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Too Good To Be True
Reply #1 - 07/07/13 at 20:17:46

i wouldnt complain

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 07/07/13 at 21:54:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/07/13 at 20:17:46:
i wouldnt complain

We need someone to police Washington, we need a national vote before going to war. We can no longer accept what the government tells us and innocent American soldiers are slaughtered. Cheney should be tried with them, I wish the trial was in the US. These lying a$$holes we call presidents might think twice if they knew they might have to pay for misleading the people while innocents get killed. Obama claims Bin Laden is dead but our troops are still fighting there and dying.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #3 - 07/09/13 at 06:25:50

Totally ridiculous and who cares?  I sure don't.
Interesting that GWB just completed a rather lengthy trip to Africa without any complications.  Michelle Obama and Laura Bush appeared together for an interview with Kokie Roberts of ABC, again, without complication.

The quoted material above is just the ravings of a few nut cases.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 07/09/13 at 08:08:04

Anyone talks of arresting the Bushies, we get mad and we call it ridiculous.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 07/10/13 at 12:40:19

Jerry I throw things out there to get peoples attention. I don't necessarily believe everything I post but I value the guys opinion. Some of it makes for very interesting discussion. What if your son went to Iraq and was shipped home in a box. Its no secret Bush lied about WMD's.  You might change your mind.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #6 - 07/10/13 at 13:13:33

Midnight -
Bush didn't "lie" about WMDs.  He was simply wrong due to faulty intelligence.  Every mistake doesn't make a purposeful lie.
Many of my buddies came home from Vietnam in boxes.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 07/10/13 at 14:13:45

He was simply wrong due to faulty intelligence.'

coff,, coff

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 07/10/13 at 15:13:25

He ripped apart the constitution with the Patirot act ,he knew Bin Laden didn't do it. He might have assisted but he had some help on the inside. Cheyney told the fighters not to scramble. Don't worry though, by the time Obama's term is complete he'' probably make Bush look like a saint." Someone messes with the Constitution or tries to take my guns I get more than pissed.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #9 - 07/10/13 at 15:38:26

You worry too much about the Constitution, and all of the various interpretations of it.
It is not a clear and fixed document - it is subject to interpretation from time to time.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #10 - 07/10/13 at 15:39:29

And why do you say that he knew bin Laden didn't do it?  Quit trying to find fault with everyone, and just accept reality for what it is.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 07/10/13 at 15:40:54

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 07/10/13 at 15:38:26:
You worry too much about the Constitution, and all of the various interpretations of it.
It is not a clear and fixed document - it is subject to interpretation from time to time.

really? please show me the ambiguous parts youre having problems with. ill bet i can read.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 07/10/13 at 15:47:10

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 07/10/13 at 15:38:26:

+1, and JE - May God be with you in explaining this ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #13 - 07/10/13 at 15:51:15

JOG -
Let's start with equal protection under the laws.
In 1884, the Supremes held that segregated schools were OK, as long as physically equal.
In 1954, the held the separate is inherently unequal.
And that's just a beginning.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 07/10/13 at 15:57:04

equal is equal, is seperate =? i guess it could be made so, but , imo, = is not just in quality or quantity, but access. treating people differently isnt =. forcing people to be some place where others dont have to be isnt =.
seperate but = was just a racist scam.

i was really hoping youd go for the commerce clause first,, intentionally mis-read & mis-applied.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:40:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Too Good To Be True

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.