pay attention, learn (Read 123 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: pay attention, learn
Reply #15 - 07/08/13 at 07:56:31

Midnightrider wrote on 07/07/13 at 20:57:27:
I don't remember ever missing anything with a shotgun but I've missed plenty with a rifle. Every state should have the same laws, right to carry, federal checks, no gunfree establishments except maybe courthouses and where alchohol is served, right to carry in another state, etc. The war on drugs is a complete failure and that causes over half the shootings. Domestic infidelity and robberies about cover it.

The uniformity I can understand. And laws should also cover private sales.
War on drugs - man, its a lot better now than it was in the 80's and 90's.
I remember when whole swaths of cities were "skid row" ... now its a lot smaller swath.
Remember the famous 42nd street in NY ... try it now.

We may have sent the druggies into hiding or prison or somewhere else.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #16 - 07/08/13 at 11:50:18

srinath wrote on 07/06/13 at 16:29:51:
Arkansas - has no cities ... even better, try montana ... I'll bet even fewer murders over there.

OK chicago is a very crowded place - there always is more people to shoot in a crowded place - and the guns - where and when did they come from - I'll bet they were not bought in chicago after whatever time the laws etc were passed.

Roads work a lot better than gun laws my friends.

Cool.
Srinath.

That sounds like a great reason to ban cities. Police can go around with yard sticks and make sure no one person is within 1 yard or another person at all times. As a backup, we can ban roads, or better yet, charge $100 per use of a road that will be refunded when you return with proof you didn't go get a gun from somewhere else. Unicorns should be illegal too!!

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 07/08/13 at 11:52:12

Dane Allen wrote on 07/08/13 at 11:50:18:
srinath wrote on 07/06/13 at 16:29:51:
Arkansas - has no cities ... even better, try montana ... I'll bet even fewer murders over there.

OK chicago is a very crowded place - there always is more people to shoot in a crowded place - and the guns - where and when did they come from - I'll bet they were not bought in chicago after whatever time the laws etc were passed.

Roads work a lot better than gun laws my friends.

Cool.
Srinath.

That sounds like a great reason to ban cities. Police can go around with yard sticks and make sure no one person is within 1 yard or another person at all times. As a backup, we can ban roads, or better yet, charge $100 per use of a road that will be refunded when you return with proof you didn't go get a gun from somewhere else. Unicorns should be illegal too!!

You can implement this plan ...

Unicorns are used to so Cheney can suck blood and live for another 1000 years. Banning those is just a death sentence for your beloved Cheney.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #18 - 07/08/13 at 13:33:37

Leave Lord Voldemort out of it... Cheney had enough bad ideas on his own.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 07/10/13 at 11:11:57

That sounds like a great reason to ban cities. Police can go around with yard sticks and make sure no one person is within 1 yard or another person at all times.

This was the first injunction to include the “No Association” clause prohibiting gathering, or appearing anywhere in public view, with any other defendant anywhere in the target area. The no association restriction usually contains wording that prohibits the gang members from, “standing, sitting, walking, driving, bicycling, gathering or appearing anywhere in public view with any other defendant herein, or with any other known gang member”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_injunction

Slippery slope!

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 07/10/13 at 11:35:02

Paraquat wrote on 07/10/13 at 11:11:57:
That sounds like a great reason to ban cities. Police can go around with yard sticks and make sure no one person is within 1 yard or another person at all times.

This was the first injunction to include the “No Association” clause prohibiting gathering, or appearing anywhere in public view, with any other defendant anywhere in the target area. The no association restriction usually contains wording that prohibits the gang members from, “standing, sitting, walking, driving, bicycling, gathering or appearing anywhere in public view with any other defendant herein, or with any other known gang member”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_injunction

Slippery slope!

--Steve

Have you been to NYC - we need to wall that place up.
Chicago, LA, SFO ... and a few other places I dont like, like seattle and portland ... WTF, it rains there 366 days a year. We dont need that crap, wall it in. The people there can live there, we dont want them in the general populace ... but wall those buggers in.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #21 - 07/10/13 at 11:38:10

You're right. I would love to have a Russian AK47.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/11/13 at 09:30:35

NYC isn't as bad as it was 10 years ago.
Been to San Diego. Probably doesn't count.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 07/11/13 at 09:38:27

Paraquat wrote on 07/11/13 at 09:30:35:
NYC isn't as bad as it was 10 years ago.
Been to San Diego. Probably doesn't count.

--Steve

NYC is not as bad cos the states around NYC are also rather tight states for gun purchases. I thinnk WV or NC is the nearest state with loose gun laws. SC is just that much easier.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:32:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › pay attention, learn

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.