Send Topic Print
pay attention, learn (Read 123 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
pay attention, learn
07/05/13 at 21:09:06

Chicago: Fireworks For The Fourth – 5 Shot Dead, 27 Wounded, 3 Days To Go In The Gun Free Paradise
Posted on July 5, 2013 by Stranger      

But there are no murders in Arkansas’ headlines.

The Chicago Sun Times reports a typical start to a weekend in Chicago, where guns are banned unless you are a Chicago Alderman named Mell. So far the banging weekend has produced at least five shot dead, with 27 wounded.

In the meantime, in the heavily armed State of Arkansas, where people can tote a gun any way that pleases them, this mornings headlines do not mention a single new murder. Motorcycle fatalities down by 45%, a lady got a surprise visit from the stem cell donor who saved her life, a suspect was arrested in a May murder, two more children have drowned in backyard pools, and life goes on in well armed Arkansas.

While the citizens of gun free – except for Aldermen named Mell – Chicago have little to celebrate except death.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: pay attention, learn
Reply #1 - 07/06/13 at 09:07:38

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/05/13 at 21:09:06:
Chicago: Fireworks For The Fourth – 5 Shot Dead, 27 Wounded, 3 Days To Go In The Gun Free Paradise
Posted on July 5, 2013 by Stranger      

But there are no murders in Arkansas’ headlines.

The Chicago Sun Times reports a typical start to a weekend in Chicago, where guns are banned unless you are a Chicago Alderman named Mell. So far the banging weekend has produced at least five shot dead, with 27 wounded.

In the meantime, in the heavily armed State of Arkansas, where people can tote a gun any way that pleases them, this mornings headlines do not mention a single new murder. Motorcycle fatalities down by 45%, a lady got a surprise visit from the stem cell donor who saved her life, a suspect was arrested in a May murder, two more children have drowned in backyard pools, and life goes on in well armed Arkansas.

While the citizens of gun free – except for Aldermen named Mell – Chicago have little to celebrate except death.

Yeah, but all them guns in Chicago prolly came from Montana and South Carolina where they just hand 'em out to anyone that asks Grin Them teenage gangbangers are drivin' back and forth every day with truckloads of 'em Roll Eyes

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 07/06/13 at 09:35:16

seems some people are determined that in order to make deer safe from a cougar, all they need to do is saw its antlers off..
making prey more vulnerable is what makes the job easier for the bad guys.
amazing how they respond to a public that cant legally defend against them. how brazen they become,, & how many move there from places where they cant be so secure? if i was a gun totin bad guy who kicked in doors & stole stuff for a living, i bet i wouldnt wanna live in Texas.
all this wailing & carryin on about guns bein smuggled in,, how many criminals MOVE to these places?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 07/06/13 at 10:58:43

Quote:
all this wailing & carryin on about guns bein smuggled in,, how many criminals MOVE to these places?

Not to mention that guns last practically forever. I've got a couple myself that were made before I was - and I was born in '47. There are enough illegal guns in Chicago right now to keep the criminals well armed for a long time even if not a single one gets brought in from somewhere else from this day forward.

Every mayor in every city that has an out of control gun violence problem sings the same old tune. It's somebody elses' fault from someplace else. They want to control everybody elses town because they can't ( or don't want to) control the one they were elected to try to run.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 07/06/13 at 16:29:51

Arkansas - has no cities ... even better, try montana ... I'll bet even fewer murders over there.

OK chicago is a very crowded place - there always is more people to shoot in a crowded place - and the guns - where and when did they come from - I'll bet they were not bought in chicago after whatever time the laws etc were passed.

Roads work a lot better than gun laws my friends.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 07/06/13 at 17:39:48

Sri guns can be bought anywhere. I bought 2 in your backyard a couple of weeks ago. One of them was an AR15 that had never been fired. Any gun law written will not stop that. These 22 AR15 look alikes are more accurate than an AR15. Some say the 22 wont do the job but anyone here want to be shot with one I have a Sig 22 Black gun and for $140 I can buy a kit that will turn it into an AR15. I wonder if these Dept of Homeland Security Apes who have been trained to shoot women and children will ever realize that they might be attacking good American citizens and turn on Washington. Haliburton has enough Mercenaries that will blow your head off for $100.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 07/06/13 at 17:55:23

Midnightrider wrote on 07/06/13 at 17:39:48:
Sri guns can be bought anywhere. I bought 2 in your backyard a couple of weeks ago. One of them was an AR15 that had never been fired. Any gun law written will not stop that. These 22 AR15 look alikes are more accurate than an AR15. Some say the 22 wont do the job but anyone here want to be shot with one I have a Sig 22 Black gun and for $140 I can buy a kit that will turn it into an AR15. I wonder if these Dept of Homeland Security Apes who have been trained to shoot women and children will ever realize that they might be attacking good American citizens and turn on Washington. Haliburton has enough Mercenaries that will blow your head off for $100.

Gun registration and rifling mark data will ...

The seller will get your information and make sure the gun gets off his name. Cos if you rob a bank, he's liable for it.

We do that with cars and bikes ...

We dont do that with guns ...
You sell a car, leave it in yoru name, that guy robs a bank a month later, and drops off the car ... guess what, you'd be in jail.

With guns ... no.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #7 - 07/07/13 at 11:22:41

Only the honest people register guns. You cant check the rifling on a shotgun, that's what the criminal's would switch to and's some wicked a$$ shotguns out there. I bough a 12 gauge magnum that shoots 3 and 1/2 inch shells that would cut somebody into. The only way to stop a criminal or a madman is to shoot him.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 07/07/13 at 19:16:08

Midnightrider wrote on 07/07/13 at 11:22:41:
Only the honest people register guns.

Right, true, however lets say all new guns had rifling and registration fully put in to a database, as well as every law abiding gun owners gun (dont give me schpeel about how gun registration is the first step to gun confiscation) ... that will leave the criminals with guns. With a matter of use and time, slowly they will be disposing off those guns cos they do that after any crime where they use it, and pretty soon we'll have 100% registered and rifling mark detailed guns. Criminals guns get tossed often ... and we will catch up in about 10 years if every sale was registered private or public. Took us 100 years to get here. 10 to get out ... maybe more if there is less crime, maybe less if there is more crime.

You cant check the rifling on a shotgun, that's what the criminal's would switch to and's some wicked a$$ shotguns out there.

If they do, we can worry about it then, laws are made to counter the way people act now. If it says illegal U turn, you do know you can hover 6ft make the turn and lower back down right ? we dont have a law against that, cos we dont do that.

I bough a 12 gauge magnum that shoots 3 and 1/2 inch shells that would cut somebody into.

Yes, it makes a great defensive weapon. Offence - not as much, cos its hard to conceal. They still use em in driveby's. But still they dont have the ability to spray like a semi auto etc. Again, let us see lots of shotgun in crimes, we'll worry about laws for that then. My guess, it wont be a big factor. Cos shotguns are pretty common now, for criminals, not so much unless its a drive by. Which while it is a crime, we should say, its criminal on criminal crime.

The only way to stop a criminal or a madman is to shoot him.

Not exactly true in the 21st, 18 century, yea. The best way to stop a gun crimnial is to prevent him from getting his hands on a gun in the first place. He will still be a criminal. A knife criminal maybe ... then we can shoot him, or kick him in the groin.
If you're waiting to shoot a guy shooting @ a crown, you've already lost the battle, you're only limiting the damage. Then you still need to hit him before he shoots you ... he has first mover advantage.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #9 - 07/07/13 at 20:07:47

But still they dont have the ability to spray like a semi auto etc.

Huh

Wrong, again. I've got an auto loader shotgun, from the 1930s. And it doesn't take very much work to aquire a drum fed one. Very simple modification to certain eastern bloc produced models. Some you can even buy, 100% legally, with drum magazines. A 50 round drum on a 12 gauge auto is quite the lead storm. It's called a street sweeper for a reason.

You really need to get out more.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #10 - 07/07/13 at 20:19:44

Tarus makes a shot gun with a 3,4 an6" barrel. Its called The Judge. They also shoot 45's but that's not the point. Federal makes a 410 round that shoots wafers and pellets mixed together.The Judge Shoots those, no rifling. I had rather be shot with a 38 than one of those Federal Rounds. Its easy to hide and one of the deadliest guns out there. The 6" model shoots a 454 Casull one of the biggest deadliest bullets ever made. This gun has one purpose, to kill. A man that could shoot could take two of them loaded with those Federal Defender Rounds and wipe out a gang. If I was a cop that would be my backup pistol.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #11 - 07/07/13 at 20:36:12

Sri there's a way for a criminal to get around anything written on a piece of paper, ya just gotta learn to live with it. You're one of the smartest people I've ever met. I don't care what kind of laws they pass somebody is gonna get hurt if they try to take away my guns, that right is guanteed in the 2nd amendment. Look at Conneticuts gun laws, they just don't work and never will as long as their are professional criminals and madmen. I carry, I'm a disabled old man that's too slow to run and too old to fight. If I lived in Conn. I would be buying guns out of the trunk of cars. The two times we got together did you see any sign of a gun on me? My wife and I both carry, she's a cop  and she can take better care of me than I can probably. She was a sniper in Montgomery County and she broke the shooting record in Forsyth Co when she moved here with me. She doesn't use sights on her Glocks, she shoots instinct and rarely misses.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #12 - 07/07/13 at 20:57:27

I don't remember ever missing anything with a shotgun but I've missed plenty with a rifle. Every state should have the same laws, right to carry, federal checks, no gunfree establishments except maybe courthouses and where alchohol is served, right to carry in another state, etc. The war on drugs is a complete failure and that causes over half the shootings. Domestic infidelity and robberies about cover it.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #13 - 07/07/13 at 21:11:18

"Not exactly true in the 21st, 18 century, yea. The best way to stop a gun crimnial is to prevent him from getting his hands on a gun in the first place. He will still be a criminal. A knife criminal maybe ... then we can shoot him, or kick him in the groin.
If you're waiting to shoot a guy shooting @ a crown, you've already lost the battle, you're only limiting the damage. Then you still need to hit him before he shoots you ... he has first mover advantage." He has no idea I've got a gun. I'll hand him my wallet, car keys and when he looks down I'll shoot him. Easy, he thinks I'm unarmed. If he tries to escape I'll shoot a tire or tires out on my car. I'm very sick and I've got 2 or 3 years at the most. I dont have a dam thing to lose in a gunfight.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 07/08/13 at 07:53:56

WD wrote on 07/07/13 at 20:07:47:
But still they dont have the ability to spray like a semi auto etc.

Huh

Wrong, again. I've got an auto loader shotgun, from the 1930s. And it doesn't take very much work to aquire a drum fed one. Very simple modification to certain eastern bloc produced models. Some you can even buy, 100% legally, with drum magazines. A 50 round drum on a 12 gauge auto is quite the lead storm. It's called a street sweeper for a reason.

You really need to get out more.

Yea I've heard of those street sweepers ... They are the size of an AK47 there abouts.
The bloody commies made all the best guns ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 01:56:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › pay attention, learn

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.