Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Have you been watching the Zimmerman trial? (Read 1109 times)
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Have you been watching the Zimmerman trial?
Reply #120 - 07/13/13 at 13:31:40

Only in Amerika can a black kid go on trial for his own murder.

If there had been two teenagers, Zimmerman would have stayed in his car. (More than two, and he would have sh!t his pants.) But because he believed Trayvon was afraid of him, George got out and followed. He caught up to Trayvon, and began to bark orders in his best John Wayne imitation. With gun in hand, he believed "the suspect" would be safe to push around.

Trayvon realized that this was no police officer -- it was an aggressive, unhinged, punk not a very nice person with a gun. And Trayvon was exactly right. So he fought back, quite literally fighting for his life. Zimmerman was soon lying flat on his back. Since his MMA moves weren't working, he shot the kid through the heart.

I am hoping for a guilty verdict simply because it is the only justice Trayvon or his family can hope for now, I also hope Z ends up in prison for the simple reason that if he does not, he will be lionized and enriched by right-wingers, the same way G. Gordon Liddy, Oliver North, Joe the Plumber, Sarah Palin, and other truly awful people have been simply for being so very, very awful.

I don't think I could stomach seeing him asked his opinion on the major issues of the day, starring in NRA ads, giving keynote speeches at RW forums, hired by FOX news, or otherwise being made much of by those reactionary fools.

It is already pretty bad ($30,000/month pouring into his defense fund). The worship and enrichment of Z is beyond reason.

*In expectation of the nutter deluge coming shortly, I'll say in advance, I will not budge on this position, so save your energy please.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #121 - 07/13/13 at 13:55:59

But because he believed Trayvon was afraid of him, George got out and followed. He caught up to Trayvon, and began to bark orders in his best John Wayne imitation. With gun in hand, he believed "the suspect" would be safe to push around.

Trayvon realized that this was no police officer -- it was an aggressive, unhinged, punk not a very nice person with a gun. And Trayvon was exactly right. So he fought back, quite literally fighting for his life. Zimmerman was soon lying flat on his back. Since his MMA moves weren't working, he shot the kid through the heart.

That's amazing! I mean with the ability to transport yourself through space and time back to an event and not only watch it, but to actually know the inner thoughts of the participants with certainty! Amazing!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #122 - 07/13/13 at 14:44:30

WebsterMark wrote on 07/13/13 at 12:55:26:
- Zimm ignored the 911 advice..

Facts matter and this is not true. It is a lie that has been retold so many times, it's taken as truth. He was on the phone when he was told we don't need you to do that. Go back and read or listen to the transcripts and tell me how you can allude (and that's what you're doing) that he ignored the advice?

...he was told "we don't need you to do that".
.. and did he follow that advice?... No,.. he ignored it...

You'll notice I said advice,.. not order or command... They can't prevent him from doing anything, only advise against it... he ignored it, and played John Wayne...

Do you interpret "we don't need you to do that", as saying do that?... Huh...

If you tell your child that's running a bit wild in the store, "we don't need you to do that",... are you telling them to run wild some more?..

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #123 - 07/13/13 at 15:09:54

From what I watched of the trial, the prosecution, defense and the judge were a joke. The police force mishandled all the evedince. If he would get a guilty verdict it will be automatic appeal. The crazy thing about Florida is manslaughter is up to 30 years and 2nd degree murder is 30 years.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #124 - 07/13/13 at 15:16:14

What drew attention to the murder of Travon was that the man who killed him was not arrested, but rather treated as a sort of junior colleague by a local police department with a record of civil rights violations

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #125 - 07/13/13 at 15:38:22

amazing, people not there so able to "know"..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #126 - 07/13/13 at 15:40:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/13/13 at 09:35:53:
i know you wont like this, but, factodamattah izzzz,, i can piss you off & you can start whoopin my tushy & if i decide i cant reasonably defend myself from your right & righteous ass whoopin, i can defend myself with a gun IF,, IF,, IF,, IF,, IF,, i am afraid you are gonna knock my dumb ass out & keep pounding,,

& thatsa fact, no matter how stupid I was to get there. Apparently, EMT's ( BTW, did the prosecution or defense CALL the attending emts to the stand to SWEAR what injuries there were?) noted injuries that substantiated Zims claims,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #127 - 07/13/13 at 16:13:31

"amazing, people not there so able to "know"..

Umm, does that also go for unsubstantiated conspiracy theories?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #128 - 07/13/13 at 16:18:44

Starlifter wrote on 07/13/13 at 16:13:31:

Man you've now stepped in it ... JOG is going now say both your legs need to be in a fire.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #129 - 07/13/13 at 16:34:08

Starlifter wrote on 07/13/13 at 16:13:31:

Big difference between accepting a story that is beyond the laws of physics.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #130 - 07/13/13 at 16:37:22

Starlifter wrote on 07/13/13 at 15:16:14:
What drew attention to the murder of Travon was that the man who killed him was not arrested, but rather treated as a sort of junior colleague by a local police department with a record of civil rights violations

+1  If the police had their way he never would have been arrested. It looks like they mishandled the evidence on purpose. Concealed carry and stand your ground laws can be good for an old disabled geezer like me but Zimmerman abused them. You cant start an altercation with a kid coming home from a convenience store and kill him. Stand your ground and concealed carry are for the person being attacked, not the instigator.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #131 - 07/13/13 at 16:44:52

What is required to instigate a fight? Ive walked away from fights I figured I coulda won. Ive even been in one fgight & had 2 chances to guy punch this big , slow, fat guy, but I couldnt do it, I didnt wanna hurt him.. I didnt ever find out why he chased me down ( i was on my bicycle),
but I knew he worked where I took breaks at work,, I suspect the ladies there who I made laff, well,, he was angry that I made them like me more than him,, I Shoulda dropped hizzass,, but,, all I really was worried about was him landing a big shot, I saw cops comeing, so, I didnt nail him,, I coulda droped him & got on my bike & left before they hit the parking lot, but, I didnt,
Zim was, best I can tell, on his back, losing a fight,, he HAS, at that point, the RIGHT to defend himself,.even if he was a dumbass in getting there,the price for being a dumbass isnt life threatening or changing or ending injury,, the price for putting someone in that popsition, ? It can be death,, legaly,,come to grips with reality,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #132 - 07/13/13 at 17:01:01

...he was told "we don't need you to do that".
.. and did he follow that advice?... No,.. he ignored it...

How do you figure that ?  Did you read the transcript  or read up on this at all or are you just asking assumptions?

He stopped and was heading back to meet the police, which asked to confirm they were coming. The dispatcher asked if he wanted an officer sent out and he said yes. Read that again, he said yes, send an officer. He said this yet you and star says he was out to kill. Really?! Out to kill and he ask cops to come! You need to read up stuff.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #133 - 07/13/13 at 17:01:54

Z ignored the Neighborhood Watch rule #1 and he ignored the dispatcher. Coming after some kid with a gun is being the instigator. If the kid jumps you he has every right to defend himself from a racist John Wayne. Z had no legal right to detain Trayvon.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #134 - 07/13/13 at 17:06:13

+1000 What exactly is happening here is this. People are taking the murderer at his word and blaming the murder on the victim.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 13:57:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Have you been watching the Zimmerman trial?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.