srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: no, they werent
Reply #15 - 07/01/13 at 12:07:10

Once again - CNN - not daily caller or GOP usa.com -

IRS targeting included liberal groups

That is just the heading - I am not posting the whole atricle - go read and listed and watch ... and weep.

Link to the real deal CNN - not a fake associate press type -

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/24/politics/irs-targeting/index.html

See that cays CNN - not CMM or some other bogus.

Bunked the de-bunking again ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #16 - 07/01/13 at 14:19:41

srinath wrote on 07/01/13 at 12:07:10:

That is just the heading - I am not posting the whole atricle - go read and listed and watch ... and weep.

Cool.
Srinath.

Roll Eyes Huh, an article from the 24th which is before the IG's response letter to the same congressman. What congressman, you ask?

The Internal Revenue Service targeted liberal groups as well as conservatives seeking tax-exempt status, a Democratic congressman charged on Monday...

You didn't even read your own link?  Grin Grin Grin So all the lying is from one demo congressman making up stuff.

What is the point of keeping this going??? You know you are wrong and showing everyone else how unreasonable you are. Are you just sabotaging yorur own credibility on purpose because you think it gets under my skin or something? Well, it doesn't, and I enjoy helping you trash your rep.   Roll Eyes Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 07/01/13 at 20:34:19

Look,, a 5th grader can see thru this.

Someone BUSTS you targeting conservatives.

YOU would KNOW that you had also targeted LIBERALS
you would IMMEDIATELY go get evidence to PROVE you had acted in an evenhanded manner.

that didnt happen.

truth
screwed conservatives..,
period.

why can you people never adimt being wrong?

i figure sri is right about that huge $$$ going to one address was a hoax,, okay? so what? whooppeee,, i posted something that didnt pan out,, guess what? my batting average is better than most,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 07/02/13 at 07:23:55

Dane Allen wrote on 07/01/13 at 14:19:41:

Cool.
Srinath.

Roll Eyes Huh, an article from the 24th which is before the IG's response letter to the same congressman. What congressman, you ask?

The Internal Revenue Service targeted liberal groups as well as conservatives seeking tax-exempt status, a Democratic congressman charged on Monday...

You didn't even read your own link?  Grin Grin Grin So all the lying is from one demo congressman making up stuff.

What is the point of keeping this going??? You know you are wrong and showing everyone else how unreasonable you are. Are you just sabotaging yorur own credibility on purpose because you think it gets under my skin or something? Well, it doesn't, and I enjoy helping you trash your rep.   Roll Eyes Grin Grin

OOoo really ... OK then try this - IG's own words - Republican IG's own words might I add -

He noted that his investigation, while still incomplete, found no evidence so far of intentional wrongdoing by IRS personnel, involvement by anyone outside the IRS or that targeting extended into other areas of the agency.

In that article by CNN - read it.

Yea and its time for you to post some fake BS by "associates press" and declare victory.

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/01/13 at 20:34:19:
Look,, a 5th grader can see thru this.

Someone BUSTS you targeting conservatives.

YOU would KNOW that you had also targeted LIBERALS
you would IMMEDIATELY go get evidence to PROVE you had acted in an evenhanded manner.

that didnt happen.

truth
screwed conservatives..,
period.

why can you people never adimt being wrong?

i figure sri is right about that huge $$$ going to one address was a hoax,, okay? so what? whooppeee,, i posted something that didnt pan out,, guess what? my batting average is better than most,,

The opposite of "targeting conservatives" isn't targeting liberals. The opposite of targetiung conservatives is - no we didn't target conservatives. Which ever you targeted was likely to land you in jail. Even if you target both.

The second thing  is - When conservatives found out they were targeted, they promptly pulled everyone into "questioning" not letting them look for evidence of targetting liberals. That's was the whole analogy of "screaming baby and you cant find the toy ... baby stopd screaming and you find it in a sec" ...

Sorry that IRS lie is one more ding in the credibility of anyone who hopes to blame the IRS for this and that now that they are set to enforce Obamacare.
You should bear in mind that Bush/cheney also had the IRS target NAACP and other liberal organisations. That was under a republican director which was appointed by Bush.
Republicans @ the center of this all the way.

Yea JOG time for you to crawl back into your "hold both feet to the fire" strategy.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 07/02/13 at 15:19:24

horse CRAP

if YOU were accused of singling out ONE PARTY & you knew you hadnt, you KNEW you had given the other side the SAME scrutiny, then YOU would walk into YOUR office & drag out files that PROVED it.
IMMEDIATELY.

That conservative groups were targeted is admitted. now, theyre trying to mitigate that by claiming they did the same thing to " progressive" foundations.. believe as you will.. i say its a lie..done

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #20 - 07/02/13 at 17:23:20

srinath wrote on 07/02/13 at 07:23:55:

Cool.
Srinath.

OOoo really ... OK then try this - IG's own words - Republican IG's own words might I add -

He noted that his investigation, while still incomplete, found no evidence so far of intentional wrongdoing by IRS personnel, involvement by anyone outside the IRS or that targeting extended into other areas of the agency.

Yea and its time for you to post some fake BS by "associates press" and declare victory.

Interesting, so in an article dated 6/24 the IG said his investigation is on going and then he issues a final notice letter to democrats on 6/27 with the results of the investigation and you can't figure out the timeline? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ok, on the 24th the invetgation was ongoing, on the 27th the formal letter was sent with the results. Got it??

And, btw, I would take the word of Associated Press over CNN Politics any day!!  Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 07/02/13 at 20:48:36

I dont cARE IF A BUB SAYS THERE WAS NO POLITICS INVOLVED,
Both sides are criminals. they work togethjer to keep the game working on US. shadow boxing on trhew worlds stage

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 07/03/13 at 07:06:05

Dane Allen wrote on 07/02/13 at 17:23:20:

Cool.
Srinath.

Interesting, so in an article dated 6/24 the IG said his investigation is on going and then he issues a final notice letter to democrats on 6/27 with the results of the investigation and you can't figure out the timeline? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ok, on the 24th the invetgation was ongoing, on the 27th the formal letter was sent with the results. Got it??

And, btw, I would take the word of Associated Press over CNN Politics any day!!  Grin Grin

Ha ha ha ... you put up atricles by the fake associates press ... the real associated press has nothing to do with your associates press.

24th, 27th ... and its still unrolling.
Your own IG said it was not political. Kapische ... The republican IG watchdog says it was not politically motivated.

Like I said drunks fail sobriety test man.

Putting a political application in a non political application causes them to be caught and scrutinized ... imagine that. What next, stoners failing drug tests ? Will this targeting never end ???

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 07/03/13 at 07:08:10

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/02/13 at 20:48:36:
Both sides are criminals. they work togethjer to keep the game working on US. shadow boxing on trhew worlds stage

You resort to this stance when the "BUBs" get blame man. That's what I keep pointing out to you.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #24 - 07/03/13 at 08:25:17

srinath wrote on 07/03/13 at 07:06:05:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/02/13 at 17:23:20:

Cool.
Srinath.

Ha ha ha ... you put up atricles by the fake associates press ... the real associated press has nothing to do with your associates press.

Grin Grin Grin Way to tell it like it isn't. It's only real if you can twist it to your own use, right??? And everything else is fake. Riiiiiight Wink

Quote:
24th, 27th ... and its still unrolling.
Your own IG said it was not political. Kapische ... The republican IG watchdog says it was not politically motivated.

Nice dodge, deflect, evade tactic there. Conservatives were targeted, liberals weren't.

Quote:
Putting a political application in a non political application causes them to be caught and scrutinized ... imagine that. What next, stoners failing drug tests ? Will this targeting never end ???

Cool.
Srinath.

What is funny is you never seem to adress why only conservative groups were targeted as political and not of the liberal or progressive groups were targeted. Why did all the "political" liberal groups breeze through the system then?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 07/03/13 at 08:58:00

[quote author=34352E2926332F470 link=1372419861/15#23 date=1372860490]justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/02/13 at 20:48:36:

You resort to this stance when the "BUBs" get blame man. That's what I keep pointing out to you.
Cool.

no, youre not getting it,, now lean forward, pay close attention here,,

reverse the roles, reverse the whole thing, then, have a dem come out & say,, nope,, uhh,, the bubs didnt do that.  just one set of liars protect6ing another,, theyre on the same team,, once ya figure that out, things get a lot easier..
like wrestlers, hate each other in the ring, stay in the same hotels & hang out in the bar. its a game, people

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 07/03/13 at 12:52:45

Dane Allen wrote on 07/03/13 at 08:25:17:
What is funny is you never seem to adress why only conservative groups were targeted as political and not of the liberal or progressive groups were targeted. Why did all the "political" liberal groups breeze through the system then?

Sorry dane, that's because it happened in your mind alone.
Not the real world.
I see Republicans offering excuses for other republicans ... and call it as I see it.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #27 - 07/03/13 at 12:54:41

[quote author=3B242225383F0E3E0E36242863510 link=1372419861/15#25 date=1372867080]srinath wrote on 07/03/13 at 07:08:10:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/02/13 at 20:48:36:

Cool.

no, youre not getting it,, now lean forward, pay close attention here,,

reverse the roles, reverse the whole thing, then, have a dem come out & say,, nope,, uhh,, the bubs didnt do that.  just one set of liars protect6ing another,, theyre on the same team,, once ya figure that out, things get a lot easier..
like wrestlers, hate each other in the ring, stay in the same hotels & hang out in the bar. its a game, people

I get it ... but I still maintain we put the smaller dirt bags in office and stand by that. Nothing will improve when we have dirt bag 1 vs dirt bag 2 @ the elections.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #28 - 07/03/13 at 13:37:06

srinath wrote on 07/03/13 at 12:52:45:

Not the real world.
I see Republicans offering excuses for other republicans ... and call it as I see it.
Cool.
Srinath.

And where do you see it? Because Obama is President and he can't be tied to any scandal or because the perception is liberals are totally corrupt? Since there isn't any evidence you can provide I am curious how you can possibly extrapolate such a far off conclusion, especially when the ones committing the act admitted to and apologized for said act.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 07/03/13 at 13:45:03

Dane Allen wrote on 07/03/13 at 13:37:06:
srinath wrote on 07/03/13 at 12:52:45:

Not the real world.
Cool.
Srinath.

And where do you see it? Because Obama is President and he can't be tied to any scandal or because the perception is liberals are totally corrupt? Since there isn't any evidence you can provide I am curious how you can possibly extrapolate such a far off conclusion, especially when the ones committing the act admitted to and apologized for said act.

You see Dane Its not "the ones committing the act admitted to and apologized for said act" as you say it  ... Its the republicans committing the act admitted to and apologized for said act ...

Not nominated by Obama = Obama didn't send them after his political enemies. The only reason for this scandal to come into view and exist now is to get republicans something to milk ... right after they failed with the whole Benghazi attack and pinning it on Obama ...

Political points and watering down Obamacare which is lead by the IRS are the 2 goals they hope to acheive.
Republican nominees fall on their sword and bury their organisation to acheive that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:40:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › no, they werent

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.