Send Topic Print
no, they werent (Read 157 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
no, they werent
06/28/13 at 04:44:21

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: no, they werent
Reply #1 - 06/28/13 at 11:22:54

Yup ... the hill.com/blogs that it wasn't ... need we even look any further ... toss them in jail ..

I mean hold both parties to a fire sale ... Yea. 2 parties need to have a fire sale.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #2 - 06/28/13 at 13:30:15

srinath wrote on 06/28/13 at 11:22:54:
Yup ... the hill.com/blogs that it wasn't ... need we even look any further ... toss them in jail ..

I mean hold both parties to a fire sale ... Yea. 2 parties need to have a fire sale.

Cool.
Srinath.

Wow, Srinath forgot about the IG's own letter to Democrats stating there was no targeting of liberal groups like there was of conservative groups. A real short memory. Fortunately, I can redirect his attention here:

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/TIGTA-Final-Response-to...

Let's see if he can come up with and excuse for this source now that Associated Press isn't acceptable anymore. Grin Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 06/28/13 at 13:35:34

Right right right, a republican nominated IG "watchdog" blames the IRS targetting for the Republican loss ... yea we get it ...

On a related note, president Bush blames Obama for allowing  the taliban to attack the WTC.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #4 - 06/28/13 at 13:42:42

srinath wrote on 06/28/13 at 13:35:34:
Right right right, a republican nominated IG "watchdog" blames the IRS targetting for the Republican loss ... yea we get it ...

On a related note, president Bush blames Obama for allowing  the taliban to attack the WTC.

Cool.
Srinath.

So you are saying that GWB was soo crafty that he installed an inside man, a sleeper agent who would go active after the re-election of B Hussein Obama to punish some randon agency, in this case the IRS, to excuse the loss of the election for whomever the Republican candidate would be, in this case Romney.

WOW, GWB is a frikken genius!! Re-elect GWB!!! 4 more years!! 4 more years!! 4 more years!!! 4 more years!! Grin Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #5 - 06/28/13 at 13:48:04

Maybe the bilder-bears made him do it with their orbital mind control lasers....the same lasers that erase Associated Press logos from internate news articles!!!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 06/28/13 at 13:48:44

Dane Allen wrote on 06/28/13 at 13:42:42:

Cool.
Srinath.

So you are saying that GWB was soo crafty that he installed an inside man, a sleeper agent who would go active after the re-election of B Hussein Obama to punish some randon agency, in this case the IRS, to excuse the loss of the election for whomever the Republican candidate would be, in this case Romney.

WOW, GWB is a frikken genius!! Re-elect GWB!!! 4 more years!! 4 more years!! 4 more years!!! 4 more years!! Grin Grin Grin

No RMoney is such a jackA$$$ that he'd lose the election no matter what unless it was for the world's largest scumbag, and after his loss, the Republicans will blame any possible thing @ random and since the IRS was the one with a republican in control, it was the IRS scandal. If it was the FDA that had republicans driving it, after RMoney's loss, they'd have blamed bad food @ the convention and how the FDA was complicit in letting bad food @ the convention affect the election.

The agency with a republican head and watchdog will be blamed and the republican will turn around and fire back @ his organisation and claim they cost them the election.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #7 - 06/28/13 at 13:56:42

srinath wrote on 06/28/13 at 13:48:44:
Dane Allen wrote on 06/28/13 at 13:42:42:

Cool.
Srinath.

No RMoney is such a jackA$$$ that he'd lose the election no matter what unless it was for the world's largest scumbag, and after his loss, the Republicans will blame any possible thing @ random and since the IRS was the one with a republican in control, it was the IRS scandal. If it was the FDA that had republicans driving it, after RMoney's loss, they'd have blamed bad food @ the convention and how the FDA was complicit in letting bad food @ the convention affect the election.

The agency with a republican head and watchdog will be blamed and the republican will turn around and fire back @ his organisation and claim they cost them the election.

Cool.
Srinath.

Not often I get to debunk the same wacky story in three different threads but here I am.  Grin

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 06/28/13 at 16:53:48

Delusions are your greatest Dane.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #9 - 06/28/13 at 19:20:27

srinath wrote on 06/28/13 at 16:53:48:
Cool.
Srinath.

That isn't me you are seeing in the mirror!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 06/30/13 at 13:20:52

Dane Allen wrote on 06/28/13 at 19:20:27:
srinath wrote on 06/28/13 at 16:53:48:
Cool.
Srinath.

That isn't me you are seeing in the mirror!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank god.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 07/01/13 at 10:15:25

Dane Allen wrote on 06/28/13 at 13:56:42:
Not often I get to debunk the same wacky story in three different threads but here I am.  Grin

This is only because Mr "I hold both feet to a fire when Bush/Cheneies look like they could be blamed for anything" decided to open 2 threads to talk about the same thing.

Maybe Mr "Both feet" can open a few more threads and you can delude yourself into debunking on a 10 fold scaled up version of these 2 threads.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #12 - 07/01/13 at 11:33:57

srinath wrote on 07/01/13 at 10:15:25:

This is only because Mr "I hold both feet to a fire when Bush/Cheneies look like they could be blamed for anything" decided to open 2 threads to talk about the same thing.

Maybe Mr "Both feet" can open a few more threads and you can delude yourself into debunking on a 10 fold scaled up version of these 2 threads.

Cool.
Srinath.

Actually, I've debunked this foolishness in three threads, don't forget the original one you started. You know, you are always free to post real evidence backing up your claims, just like I did. That way, you would have at least some sort of foundation to stand on and others might pitch in. This desperate "all Republicans conspired to hurt Obama" meme just isn't cutting it.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #13 - 07/01/13 at 11:48:03

Pointless debate. Dane & Webster will always parrot the party line and will think what they are told to think.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 07/01/13 at 11:49:04

Dane Allen wrote on 07/01/13 at 11:33:57:
srinath wrote on 07/01/13 at 10:15:25:

Cool.
Srinath.

Actually, I've debunked this foolishness in three threads, don't forget the original one you started. You know, you are always free to post real evidence backing up your claims, just like I did. That way, you would have at least some sort of foundation to stand on and others might pitch in. This desperate "all Republicans conspired to hurt Obama" meme just isn't cutting it.

Your "real evidence" is by the Fake "associate press" ... OK man I cant match that ... that level of lying is impossible.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:28:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › no, they werent

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.