Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I KNEW the oFISHYal story was a lie.. (Read 152 times)
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: I KNEW the oFISHYal story was a lie..
Reply #15 - 06/27/13 at 15:50:37

I'm glad we have Webster here because we don't have to read anything because he knows everything. Roll Eyes

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/30/13 at 06:11:23

Let me guess; you've never read the report either have you Star?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 06/30/13 at 09:22:51

im supposed to trust goob reports? ive got architects & engineers to listen to..

boy,, sure was sumpin,, plane circled all the way around & WHAMMO ,, right where the records were stored,, not only that,, THAT wall had just been "upgraded" for security reasons,, hmmmph,, fine job, ehh?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 06/30/13 at 11:21:00

And who wrote the "goob" reports?.......   Engineers.

Pentagon's got 5 sides. If the jet would have hit one of the other 4 walls,  you'd be saying "see, they didn't hit that other wall because it was reinforced".....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 07/01/13 at 20:27:22

Really? YOu know my mind that well? YOu dont have a CLUE@!.. They SAID that wall had just been "reinforced",, REally? Sure worked out well,, didnt it? & youre flying a plane at a target,, you choose THE most difficult approach, instead of flying straight down & into it,,

Youre gonna rip something doing those mental gymnastics. You KNOW it makes no sense,, but you insist the lies are the truth,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/02/13 at 05:37:57

On one hand, you tell me these guys were incompetent pilots who could barely fly straight and yet on the other hand, when they at random hit the most fortified location, you site this as evidence of a well coordinated attack.

You have blisters on your fingers from cutting all those puzzle pieces to fit the image you've already decided on.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 07/02/13 at 14:36:04

your comprehension skills are lacking.

they SAID that wall,, that ONE  wall had just been reinforced, well,, look at how well it was done!

reports state they could barely fly a plane, yet, somehow managed a maneuver commercial pilots have described as, if not impossible, very near to it,,, now, a person who wasnt good at piloting would simply fly straight into the target,, not perform a long & difficult turn,,
surely you dont expect me to type more.. someone, please,, help me,, i only have one hand & this is too hard.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/02/13 at 19:58:13

No, I expect you to read the report you say you are so dead set against or shut up. That's what I expect.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 05:48:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I KNEW the oFISHYal story was a lie..

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.