Gun Control Is Great! (Read 695 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Gun Control Is Great!
Reply #135 - 07/10/13 at 18:47:08

Midnightrider wrote on 07/10/13 at 16:02:57:
Most gun owners are hunters or target shooters. I consider myself a target shooter but I wouldn hesitate to use one if me or my family were being attacked. You're smart enough to know gun control wont work, I know enough about you to know you're no dummy. A madman that kills his mother to get a gun doesn't give a dam about a piece of paper.He wants to commit suicide or suicide by cops and be remembered forever. Black guns are illegal in Conn. yet a madman kills his mother and mows down 26 people. No law can stop sh!t like that from happening. If it happens to us our best defense is to have a gun and fire back. I didn't lock my house 20 years ago, never though I'd see the day I have to carry to protect myself but its here. You cant stop criminals, about all you can do is fire back. Our morality is all but gone. We drug our kids up with ridlin and let them play violent video games. They grow up and cant even check the oil in their cars. After being drugged up for so long a lot of them cant tell reality from the video games. The drug companies and the shrinks keep you bringing your kids back when all they need is discipline. What it boils down to is the parents do not want to do their job. I forgot the % of single parent homes but often the mother doesn't have the time to spend with her children like she should. A large % of unwed fathers just don't care. A child raised like that, odds are he will become a criminal. You cant change morality with a law, all you can do is protect your family and yourself.

You're confusing the psycho with the criminal. Psycho's cant be stopped except with a $100 bullet. They want to spray. Criminals use just what they need to get the job done. They dont care if its $100. They need to be stopped from getting a gun be it via a straw purchase or by themselves.

dan49829 wrote on 07/10/13 at 17:36:05:
Gangbangers who can't make it in the city are moving into rural areas up here.  Most seem to shack up with obese white women on welfare with kids from previous losers.  Apparently they aren't as likely to get shot dealing drugs as they would in the hood.  

If this market gets lucrative enough, more will come, and they'll start fighting over this turf as well.  They don't care about laws or whether all the guns get taken away - they'll use whatever is available to terrorize their neighborhoods.

I don't see any indication that this trend is changing, and don't have much faith in any solutions our politicians might come up with - they're too busy catering to corporate interests.

The "War on Terror" doesn't include these terrorists, and as long as those pulling the strings are insulated from the neighborhoods being terrorized, nothing will happen.

tohttp://suzukisavage.com/yabb2.2/Templates/Forum/default/lipsrsealed.gif

If they dont have access to guns, the body pile will be a lot smaller, and a lot slower, and not include as many bystanders.

Its a polite and peaceful world when criminals dont have guns my friend. When was the last time you had a shootout @ a police station. Yes, cops got guns, and everyone else gets metal searched @ the door. That makes for a polite society man. Yea they could still steal them, but you understand pretty soon that will also be cut off.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #136 - 07/10/13 at 18:47:15

[quote author=70757A202D2C262D140 link=1371526176/120#134 date=1373502965]Gangbangers who can't make it in the city are moving into rural areas up here.  Most seem to shack up with obese white women on welfare with kids from previous losers.
If this market gets lucrative enough, more will come, and they'll start fighting over this turf as well.  

ohh the mental image i just got!  fightin it out over "wal-mart shoppers",
coupla hoods goin at it w/ one ol fat chick watchin,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
dan49829
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #137 - 07/10/13 at 19:05:19

Srinath, why can't you accept that Gun Control doesn't and hasn't worked?  Taking guns away does not make criminals suddenly turn into law abiding citizens, it only makes them turn to other means of violence!  

If you are in an area plagued with this problem, your best bet is to get a gun, learn how to use it, and get licensed to carry!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #138 - 07/10/13 at 19:35:05

dan49829 wrote on 07/10/13 at 19:05:19:
Srinath, why can't you accept that Gun Control doesn't and hasn't worked?  Taking guns away does not make criminals suddenly turn into law abiding citizens, it only makes them turn to other means of violence!  

This is my whole point. 100% of it. Thanks for bringing it back up. Now I know what you "didn't get".
We take their guns away and these people become knife criminals. Then we can just shoot their a$$ or beat em with a baseball bat, or spray em with pepper spray or kick em in the nuts ... or all of the above.
Best part ... this costs nothing. We dont have to do behavior therapy, we dont have to counsel them, we dont gotta bury the dead, we dont have to hide cowering in fear ... we just do a criminal check every time a gun is sold, and we check that same criminal check to sell them ammo. We will squeeze the criminals out of the market, and keep the law abiding in the market for guns and ammo.
I'll bet you never bought a gun you had a "need for" later that day. Criminals do. They also have guns they need to get rid of pronto. Usually that follows after they buy that next gun. You have never got rid of a gun by dumping it in a lake have you ... criminals do that too.

dan49829 wrote on 07/10/13 at 19:05:19:

If you are in an area plagued with this problem, your best bet is to get a gun, learn how to use it, and get licensed to carry!

He he, I am likely to not get robbed. I only have 1 gun, no one has ever seen it, its not been used in 10+ years, and I can assure you, no one is assuming I am unarmed, and yet no one thinks I have a fortune in guns either. More than likely they think I'll stab em with a stray motorcycle part. Worse yet, most people think a bike gang lives @ my house. The ones that know me even a little bit, know I make a great friend and a near lethal enemy. It simply does not make sense to harm me, and it can hurt them a lot, and most people just know this.
I am everyone's motorcycle and audio and everything else repair man.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
dan49829
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #139 - 07/11/13 at 04:29:08

Yes, assuming it's not the government we fear, perhaps you're plan might eventually deplete the supply of unregistered guns, but if history has taught us anything it is that "criminals" always find a way to get the things we try the hardest to control (regulate), and that "governments" are what we should all fear the most!

BTW, with our own government's penchant for spying on us, your 10+ year old gun is now "registered".

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #140 - 07/11/13 at 08:17:31

dan49829 wrote on 07/11/13 at 04:29:08:
Yes, assuming it's not the government we fear, perhaps you're plan might eventually deplete the supply of unregistered guns, but if history has taught us anything it is that "criminals" always find a way to get the things we try the hardest to control (regulate), and that "governments" are what we should all fear the most!

BTW, with our own government's penchant for spying on us, your 10+ year old gun is now "registered".

Criminals haven't proven themselves to be exceptionally resourceful, or smart (those that are work for Goldman Sachs or the govt) ... the ones that break into your house are dumber than the nearest garden plant.

Seriously, lets eliminate stupid criminals being able to get guns and 90% of random violent crime will disappear.

This is the pattern of gun use and gun users. I am going to use a 1 year window - else it would sound like its extending into infinity. Its like 1 year from today.

99% of defensive gun users this year already own the gun they use in their defence. Clamping down on gun purchases wont affect them 1 bit.
99% (maybe not 99% but a very high number) of gun criminals this year will buy the gun they use in their crime.

The NRA doesn't care for the first set. You're not buying a gun this year. 99% of the DGU's aren't.
The second set, they buy more guns every year by a factor of atleast 10 X.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #141 - 07/11/13 at 08:39:09

The NRA doesn't care for the first set. You're not buying a gun this year. 99% of the DGU's aren't.
The second set, they buy more guns every year by a factor of atleast 10 X

your post makes sense to here. i think your hatred for the nra is way overblown. i dont think you truly know as much about them as you need to. they had a hand in the 68 gun laws, i despise the nra. theyre what i call controlled opposition.

your argument is reasonable, IF supply to the thugs could be cut down it would be great, but, that needs to be done w/o stepping on the rights of the People. If that cant be accomplished, well,, it just cant.

i have a very hard time expecting guns to be controlled, when 20 will fit in a suitcase & quietly smuggled, & the border leaks people by the millions. people are considerably harder to hide, yet, its as if theyr invisible..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #142 - 07/11/13 at 09:36:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/11/13 at 08:39:09:
The second set, they buy more guns every year by a factor of atleast 10 X

your post makes sense to here. i think your hatred for the nra is way overblown. i dont think you truly know as much about them as you need to. they had a hand in the 68 gun laws, i despise the nra. theyre what i call controlled opposition.

your argument is reasonable, IF supply to the thugs could be cut down it would be great, but, that needs to be done w/o stepping on the rights of the People. If that cant be accomplished, well,, it just cant.

i have a very hard time expecting guns to be controlled, when 20 will fit in a suitcase & quietly smuggled, & the border leaks people by the millions. people are considerably harder to hide, yet, its as if theyr invisible..

Stepping on the rights of people - I want people to prove they are not criminals, not just when they buy from a gun store, but @ any time there is a gun bought or sold - private, gun show, corner deal, craigslist deal, any and all - the gun is in your name, you have to get it out of your name and into the name of the next owner after checking if he's a criminal. All I can say is ... you do that with a car (not the criminal part)

Smuggling across the mexico border already occours, only they're brining in drugs. We'll be trading guns for drugs ... however I should say its a huge reversal if that happens, mexico's guns now go from US, they bring in drugs and take back guns.

Border leaks people, however they are not bringing in nothing but the clotes on their backs. BTW illegals come in via plane too, as visitors, as students or this or that, and then simply overstay. The border fence is garbage, less than 30% come that way.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #143 - 07/11/13 at 10:11:57

One more of these beauties -

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/naked-swimmer-distracts-homeowner-during...

But while the woman swam naked and the distracted homeowner watched, someone robbed the home of nearly $1,000 in jewelry, cash, a handgun and prescription drugs, police said.

The most stolen item ... gun.

To make your house safe from break in's ... the last thing you need is a gun. I think a motorcycle is a much bigger deterrent ... and its even better if you had a bunch of em broken in your driveway.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #144 - 07/11/13 at 13:00:55

Sri I'm planning on racing tomorrow night if you can make it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #145 - 07/11/13 at 13:04:23

Midnightrider wrote on 07/11/13 at 13:00:55:
Sri I'm planning on racing tomorrow night if you can make it.

I am going past that place today. I dont have time these days, too busy packing and dragging to storage.
I went to that cici's last wednesday, I looked in there, very few people were there.
If my friend backs out today, I'll be there tomorow. I'll know in the next hour.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #146 - 07/11/13 at 19:32:29

I went by there and to cici's. Tomorow is supposedly not crappie like today weather wise. Likely to ride ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #147 - 07/12/13 at 21:14:30

We're gonna need guns to protect ourselves from the gestapo police force. They've murdered several innocent people this month. I cant believe them shooting up the pickup those 2 old women were riding in when they were after that renegade cop. Sunday School teacher shot dead in a church parking lot? I was watching TV the other night and one cop had shot 7 people in the last year. Cant remember the city but they had 33 deaths by cops in one year.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #148 - 07/13/13 at 06:25:27

Midnightrider wrote on 07/12/13 at 21:14:30:
We're gonna need guns to protect ourselves from the gestapo police force. They've murdered several innocent people this month. I cant believe them shooting up the pickup those 2 old women were riding in when they were after that renegade cop. Sunday School teacher shot dead in a church parking lot? I was watching TV the other night and one cop had shot 7 people in the last year. Cant remember the city but they had 33 deaths by cops in one year.

How are 2 old women in a pickup truck going to defend themselves against cops using guns ?
They be shot even more if they used guns to say they are 2 old women and not the man the cops are after.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #149 - 07/13/13 at 09:38:29

sometimes bystanders will protect an innocent from an attacker.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:03:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Gun Control Is Great!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.