Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
IRS seizes 60 million medical records in Californi (Read 93 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
IRS seizes 60 million medical records in Californi
06/17/13 at 17:54:36

IRS seizes 60 million medical records in California

It comes as no surprise that the IRS is now stealing people's sensitive medical records. That's the case in California. A reported 60 million medical records have been seized by 15 IRS agents. The House Energy and Commerce Committee is now investigating a lawsuit initiated by a California health care provider that purports that the IRS stole "intimate and private information of more than 10,000,000 Americans including the names and health records of prominent celebrities, sports personalities, and CEOs, ultimately affecting roughly one out of every twenty-five adult American citizens."

These power grabbers didn't fool around. They went for the entire company's IT system, telling the IT personnel "to transfer several servers of the medical records and patient records to the IRS for search and seizure, otherwise they would 'rip' the servers out of the building entirely."

After further investigation, the IRS agents used the stolen IT media system to even order pizza and watch basketball at their headquarters.

The charges also state that the IRS agents had initially obtained a search
warrant, but the warrant was designated to seize the financial records of a former employee of the company - not medical records, and certainly not 60 million confidential medical records from 10 million California residents.

IRS founded on theft

It's really no surprise that medical records are being seized by this rogue department of government. It's just part of their culture. The IRS has been given the authority to steal since 1913, as they pillage every working man and woman's wages, taking what they want and redistributing it to where they think best. The IRS has been based on the principle of theft since it began, and the American people have grown to accept its redistribution of wealth practices.

Stolen medical records just a sneak peak at what Obamacare may look like

With the full implementation of Obamacare nearing, the IRS is poised to be super-sized, as thousands of new agents are scheduled to be hired. This seizure of medical records is only a sneak peak of what Obamacare might look like.

This only makes one wonder: Are the people of the US going to cave in and let this rogue department collect and thumb through personal medical records, only approving the health insurance they deem appropriate?

The medical records in California were stolen, but as Obamacare kicks in, Americans will be forced to let the government know all about their medical confidentiality. Businesses and individuals will be faced with heinous fines and taxes for not complying. The IRS gets complete control here, control over individual health philosophy, as they meticulously deny people the freedom to choose their own form of health care.

As a matter of fact, many people are now turning to alternative medicine and naturopathic doctors. These practices are forbidden and not approved under Obamacare. The IRS is poised to fine anyone who doesn't comply, and insurance exchanges won't accept those who choose to think outside the whole rigged system.

End the IRS now

This kind of corruption only begs for one solution. End the IRS. End it now and let the people keep the fruits of their labor. This will not only scale government back to its most necessary parts, but it will also free people of slavery that has existed and expanded since 1913. Ending the IRS will get the government out of individual's wallets, making the nation more responsible for their own keep. People will flock to healthcare that works and not be forced to pay for a system that is failing beyond all means. Government should not be allowed to steal personal medical records and it shouldn't be allowed to take from the fruits of everyone's labor.

Sources for this article include:

http://dailycaller.com

http://www.theblaze.com

http://www.thenewamerican.com

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: IRS seizes 60 million medical records in Calif
Reply #1 - 06/18/13 at 09:26:58

They should just keep their government hands off my medicaid.

I dont quite agree with IRS getting powers of enforcing Obama care, however the republican idea of not going to single payer has had that side effect.

Seriously single payer is on its way. The provisions of Obamacare that prevent that are being cut away.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 06/18/13 at 12:56:29

Quote:
They should just keep their government hands off my medicaid

Huh? The government invented Medicad. The government administers Medicad. Their hands are pretty much all over it . When the government provides you with something - anything - they assume it is their right to dictate how much you get, and they feel entitled to know whatever they need to know to decide if you qualify for whatever it is they are doling out.

Once that genie is out of the bottle they've got you by the throat and they aren't going to let go. At first they only want what they legitimatly need to administer the program. Pretty soon they want access to everything.

Sounds to me like the IRS grabbed the records of people with private insurance - paid for by themselves or their employers. I can't fathom any good reason for them to need that information, and I sure don't think they have a right to it. Of course, just like the peckerwoods who voted for Obamacare, I haven't actually read the entire thing. So maybe there is something in there that says the gov. can have anyone's info that they want Angry I wouldn't be suprised if there was Angry

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 06/18/13 at 13:05:16

Dude you've never heard that line "keep your government hands off my medicaid"

The IRS is tasked with enforcing who is to be fined for not having insurance.
That somehow gives them some reason to do this ... who knows ... anyway Obamacare was diluted by republicans by removing single payer and putting IRS @ the helm in enforcing the fines etc etc ... it will come to a swift end. That was my point.
Republicans gave IRS this power.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 06/18/13 at 13:14:14

srinath wrote on 06/18/13 at 13:05:16:

The IRS is tasked with enforcing who is to be fined for not having insurance.
That somehow gives them some reason to do this ... who knows ... anyway Obamacare was diluted by republicans by removing single payer and putting IRS @ the helm in enforcing the fines etc etc ... it will come to a swift end. That was my point.
Republicans gave IRS this power.
Cool.
Srinath.

How does anyone know who did what in that bill? This was the "Surprise!" bill.

YOull have to vote it in before you can know whats in it.

Remember that?

Everyone who voted for it should be punished,

Imagine you hire a lawyer to manage your estate & he has power of attorney & someone lays a paper in front of him but wont let him read it till he signs it & it somehow gives 1/3rd of your $$$ to them?  

OUR Elected REpresentatives are signing US onto things they dont even read,, HELLO???
Blame those eveil Bubs,, IDK if they did that or not, you say its so, maybe it is, IDK,, but whoever wrote this mess needs some kinda slappin upside the head & whoever voted for it needs the same,, talk about a buncha morons,, or evil, IDK,,
Just seems to me if its ALLL really just a long series opf mistakes that ONCE in a While theyd have an accident that Didnt screw ME..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 06/18/13 at 13:19:16

JOG you memory is very very very short. There was a big debate going on in 08/09/10 before the bill got drafted and signed.
Private insurance industry lobbied hard to be in the negotiations and the republicans basically said without them having a say in the negotiations we are not considering it. Private insurance obviously wrote themselves a nice pay out (every one has to get insurance or pay a fine - who you think wrote that - me ?)

All the aspects of the bill that are being protested by Idiots like Nikki Haley and other republican governors were put in by republicans.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 06/18/13 at 13:52:53

& yet, nobody read it, nobody understood it & instead of OUR El;ecteds
putting together a panel & having 2 or 3 people work together to understand sections of it so they could all sit down at a LOOONG table & have a good Q&A session in front of the People, they just SIGNED it.

Yea, insurance companies got a chance to hang it to us. How is it gonna work out? IDK, its not lookin good for US. I guess people will pay the premiums till they l;ose their homes or whatever,,,& Care? Ohh,, forget care,what we will get & you mark my words here

Those LOyalty cards? Ha! They were Never to give you a discount,, Never.

Look, If I wanna give loyal customers a discount, I can hand them a punch card. Costs me the price of a few paper punches made just for my store & some nifty cards,

OR,, I can install a computer that keeps a log of your every transaction & every item you buy.
Now, That data is gonna be made available to
The IRS, as theyre the administrators of BC ( BammyCare)
& our medical records will be in their hands
& IF youre buying soda pop & ice cream & youre diabetic, youll get a letter telling you to knock off the ice cream or lose your medical treatment for anythying that happens related to diabetes.

& theyll TELL us to take the flu shot, OR, if you get some flu like illness, they wont pay for help.

YOu aint seeen NOTHIN yet folks.. they believe they OWN us.

Like cattle.

Look, Sri, there are certain "Jobs" that have to get done in DC. Certain things that shouldnt be done, whatever type of behavior will be required get lays in certain hands. When its time for something llike this, YEP,, the Bubs gotta do that. If the dems did it, then theyd lose part of the charade,its all parta the GAME. They just pretend, man,, when its something everyone hates, they do some hand wringing but they always manage to
"Come together in a Bi-Partison manner to Make the Hard Choices"..

Theyre all in it together, all this Bub vs Dem fighting is just a bunch of shadow boxing. One "Side" gets hated on for their stance, the other "side" gets hated on for theirs. One "Side" supposedly hates the environment & loves whatever it takes to see the rich get richer, the other "side" loves the Earth & would tax everyone & everything to make all things equal for everyone,, but, behind closed doors, Ill bet there were plenty of Dems who wanted to see the insurance companies in there writing that bill,, YOU dont really believe there are no Democrat Big Business owners, do you? What makes you think the people who Wrote it werent Dems? IDK who those people were with the insurance companies,,
YOure SOOO close to seeing thru the BS,, Ill be gl;ad when you finally get the rest of that BS training wiped out of your eyes. The difference between D & R is a SHOW.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #7 - 06/18/13 at 14:09:37

srinath wrote on 06/18/13 at 13:19:16:
JOG you memory is very very very short. There was a big debate going on in 08/09/10 before the bill got drafted and signed.

Oh, so the debate on the bill was held before the bill was written so if they had issues with what will be put in the bill then they should have said something at that time... Huh

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #8 - 06/18/13 at 15:19:46

Srinath wrote:
Quote:

Nope, never did. But based on some of the other stuff of yours I've read, I thought you were serious Wink

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 06/18/13 at 16:41:41

Dane Allen wrote on 06/18/13 at 14:09:37:
srinath wrote on 06/18/13 at 13:19:16:

Oh, so the debate on the bill was held before the bill was written so if they had issues with what will be put in the bill then they should have said something at that time... Huh

I dunno what you mean by this ... but the republicommunists made the insurance companies get into the writing of the bill.
That was why the whole idea of insurance being mandatory and the whole till 26 you can be n your parents plan and past that you have to buy it came to being.
The democrats idea was single payer.

Now republicommunists all object to its mandatory clauses ... as in they put it in, just so they can rail about it.
Democrats have been after that single payer for decades ... why would they drop that for the "mandatory, else the IRS fines you" we have now.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 06/18/13 at 16:45:51

oldNslow wrote on 06/18/13 at 15:19:46:
Srinath wrote:
Quote:

Nope, never did. But based on some of the other stuff of yours I've read, I thought you were serious Wink

Oh god - and I am a foreigner ... you're living under a rock man.

Its an old saying, atleast 10 years old ... however I also have heard it repeated no more than maybe 4-5 months ago - but sadly I would think since I listen to un biased media as much as possible ... its possible you have never heard it. Maybe Faux news doesn't have those phrases, and Rush "oooo my house keeper gave me these pills and man they make these pretty colors appear out of thin air" Limbaugh doesn't encourage callers that say things that make it too hard for his brainless sheeple followers to understand.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #11 - 06/18/13 at 17:23:56

srinath wrote on 06/18/13 at 16:45:51:
oldNslow wrote on 06/18/13 at 15:19:46:
Srinath wrote:
Quote:

Oh god - and I am a foreigner ... you're living under a rock man.

Its an old saying, atleast 10 years old ... however I also have heard it repeated no more than maybe 4-5 months ago - but sadly I would think since I listen to un biased media as much as possible ... its possible you have never heard it. Maybe Faux news doesn't have those phrases, and Rush "oooo my house keeper gave me these pills and man they make these pretty colors appear out of thin air" Limbaugh doesn't encourage callers that say things that make it too hard for his brainless sheeple followers to understand.

Cool.
Srinath.

Well, First of all you have no idea what kind of media I listen to or don't listen to. Second, I have never called you anyone's brainless sheeple follower or anything else even remotely insulting even when I disagree with you. And actually if you look back through our posts I think you might be suprised to discover that we actually agree about quite a few things, although I think we come at things from opposite ends of the political spectrum.

And I admit to living under a rock - I really don't spent much time hanging out with the cool kids. So if my comment offended you I apologise. It was meant to be funny - hence the Wink

On the other hand if you're just being a jerk, because you've decided you just don't like me for some reason, then I'll try to take that into consideration in the future. If you don't like me now, you're really not going to like me when I quit being polite Grin

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 06/18/13 at 17:39:11

OldNslow: I never called you anything ...

I called Rush Limbaugh's followers brainless sheeple - no one assigned that to you.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 06/18/13 at 20:07:40

What I find so funny is your continual harping against the bubs. Once in a while you admit both sides suck,, Sri, ( cant make myself type the wjhole name) get over yourself,, youre trapped in a game, step back, waaaay back & see it for the sham it is. Both sides suck,,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 06/19/13 at 08:12:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/18/13 at 20:07:40:
What I find so funny is your continual harping against the bubs. Once in a while you admit both sides suck,, Sri, ( cant make myself type the wjhole name) get over yourself,, youre trapped in a game, step back, waaaay back & see it for the sham it is. Both sides suck,,

Lets wait a bit ... only recently have you started the "both sides suck" mantra to something other than Cheney/Bush did this ...

I am pragmatic.
In 08 I would have picked McCain if he hadn't picked Palin. I'd have picked McCain inspite of that if Hilary was anywhere near the democrap ticket. However I didn't have citizenship in 08.

In 12, I voted O. Cos No matter what he was better than the alternative.
I didn't write in someone else - cos I know that's a wasted vote. I will pick the lesser of 2 evils. Obama has to do a lot worse than Bush Cheney did IMHO to even come close to making RMoney look like a better choice. Yes, Obama has to beat bush by a mile. RMoney will have in my mind been that awful.

BTW you can come unhinged from all practicality and hypothetically argue anything ... but we were only offered 2 options. Like I said God wasn't on the ballot in my podunk town.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 11:23:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › IRS seizes 60 million medical records in Californi

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.