Send Topic Print
conspiracist (Read 75 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
conspiracist
06/15/13 at 15:42:46

For all you guys who call me and few more conspirasist there was one in 1984. His name was George Orwell. The ones who are happy go ahead and live your lives and do what the government tells you to do while they continue to try to rip the Constitution apart. George Bush started it with the Patriot Act and Obama is following right in his footsteps trying to destroy the 2nd and 4th amendment. Big Brother is watching me, one day I might disappear. All this in that in the name of fighting terrorist. Washington is our enemy. No foreign country could take away our rights like Washington has. The government is tyrannical.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: conspiracist
Reply #1 - 06/15/13 at 15:57:35

Diane Frankenstein admits she carries but she doest want anyone else to. She is better than we are. All these crooks and liars in Washington need to be taken down a notch and if we don't do it soon it will be to late. The government is compiling a file on each and ever one of us, our guns, our health, our hobbies, who our fiends are,our religion, etc. What these drones can do is almost unimaginable. They've admitted if they have to they will use them on US citizens. Whats if they have too?

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #2 - 06/15/13 at 17:46:57

Things are bad..Very bad...but I don't believe that we are quite as near the edge of the cliff as some might think. If  some semblance of the rule of law still exists, we must reclaim our rights through the courts and through the court of public opinion. We must break the iron grip the right wing traitors have on the media. We must regain the freedom of the press.

Rupert Murdock is the wealthiest man in America. He owns and controls Fux Noise, and most other media. He and people like him control America. He is one of the forces behind the curtain who control the country. Forget the stooges who are our elected officials. They are nothing more than monkeys on a string.

It is the cretins like Murdock, and others of of his ilk (e.g. Cheney), who are the enemy.

The second amendment"?? Forget that straw man. They don't care about your pea shooters. If they ever "come for your guns" (which they won't) It will be done with drones, tanks, and fighter jets....you won't stand a chance. It's all of the Constition that is under attack.

We need a non-violent kind of revolution where the people demand their rights be restored. Look at Turkey right now. The government is corrupt and the people have taken to the streets. Don't knock OWS either, they are the vanguard of what must come.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/15/13 at 18:58:07

Starlifter wrote on 06/15/13 at 17:46:57:
Things are bad..Very bad...but I don't believe that we are quite as near the edge of the cliff as some might think. If  some semblance of the rule of law still exists, we must reclaim our rights through the courts and through the court of public opinion.

Its not possible to get a fair trial, a RIGHTEOUS trial, if the judge wont allow the Big C in the courtroom, & many simply will not.
While the majority of Americans are in the stupor of the Left/Right paradigm & fail to see what is really happening, the Citizen making the claims against or defending against the Goobs wont win, Look how many are calling for Snowdens HEAD! & all he did was expose the illegal actions of the goobs.

We must break the iron grip the right wing traitors have on the media. We must regain the freedom of the press.

Hello? Left? Right? The media plays both sides, it plays ANY side, except the side of the People. YOU think the B/bergers are bubs or dems? Theyre globalists & there protected BY the media. Rockefeller Thanked them in his memoirs.

Rupert Murdock is the wealthiest man in America. He owns and controls Fux Noise, and most other media. He and people like him control America. He is one of the forces behind the curtain who control the country. Forget the stooges who are our elected officials. They are nothing more than monkeys on a string.

It is the cretins like Murdock, and others of of his ilk (e.g. Cheney), who are the enemy.

The second amendment"?? Forget that straw man. They don't care about your pea shooters. If they ever "come for your guns" (which they won't) It will be done with drones, tanks, and fighter jets....you won't stand a chance. It's all of the Constition that is under attack.

Yes, the Big C is under attack, from both sides. The Worst legislation is always signed on by Bi-Partisan agreement. Was the Patriot act a dem or bub bill?

We need a non-violent kind of revolution where the people demand their rights be restored. Look at Turkey right now. The government is corrupt and the people have taken to the streets. Don't knock OWS either, they are the vanguard of what must come.

& while Greece was burning, the media was silent. Are there eporters  in Turkey now? I remember when new organizations sent reporters into places,, not now, now, we hear about Kanye & that fatassed chick,,  

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 06/16/13 at 09:01:24

The government is supposed to be scared of us, yet its the other way around.  I wish a peaceful demonstration would solve the problems but Congess isn't scared of us.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/16/13 at 12:14:49

So, Who are they scared of?

THey obviously dont work for me & you,, so,, who are they working for?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #6 - 06/16/13 at 12:21:31

I thought that writing on that rock in Georgia explained it to you  Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 06/16/13 at 12:27:53

Uhhh,,, I asked in hopes others mite think. Me? Yea, dude, I have a clue,

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 06/16/13 at 12:31:46

I wish there was a peaceful solution but try to get Congress to repeal the Patriot Act. Try to convince Obama to quit spying on us with the drones. Try to get them to leave the 2nd and 4th amendment alone. Try to get Congress to do anything that is right, impossible. That's why they bought all those bullets. So many people are tired of their sh!t and it cant go on much longer.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 06/16/13 at 12:49:50

Obama is supplying our enemies with weapons again. He's killed more children with drones than the madman in Conn. A child is a child, no matter where he or she lives. Children are the most innocent precious beings on this earth. We do the same thing over and over each time thinking it will work out. I'll give Webster this one. Other than not starting another war Hopey Changy's term has not acomplised much of anything. He just took over where the madman Bush left off. One of the first things he did was bail Wall St out again. I can imagine what Bush would be doing if he were in office and Obama's following in his footsteps.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #10 - 06/16/13 at 17:14:34

Hopey Changy? Well, here's what I think. I believe that Obama was sincere when he ran on that premise. But again (as I just said in another post), the first thing they probably told him after the election were words to this effect: ...'black boy', if you love your family, you will do as we say because there are a lot of accidents out there waiting to happen...if you get our drift.

Are any of today's presidents truly in charge?? I think not since Kennedy, (and you remember what happened to him...)

Now why else would a life long 'liberal' who hates war, and truly believe in the concept that the American people come first, renege on such basic promises? He also promised to end torture and close GITMO...but they said: no no, ha ha. Because HE is NOT in charge.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #11 - 06/16/13 at 18:10:55

"Obama is supplying our enemies with weapons again. He's killed more children with drones than the madman in Conn. A child is a child, no matter where he or she lives. Children are the most innocent precious beings on this earth. We do the same thing over and over."

...well sure, gotta feed that killing machine that makes billionairs out of those who profit from the arms business.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 06/17/13 at 08:30:37

Midnightrider wrote on 06/16/13 at 12:49:50:
A child is a child, no matter where he or she lives. Children are the most innocent precious beings on this earth.

This is true only in the western world ... and only in the last 100 years.
The rest of the world works this way ...
Have babies as much as you can.
Some of em survive and your blood lines continue.

It used to be in england it was plague, cholera and malaria in the 1700's and 1800's ... how many times have you heard of a family of 17 children of which 8 made it to their teens in victorian england.

In the islamic world ... you can do it X 5 - or like X 25 like OBL did.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #13 - 06/17/13 at 09:05:41

Starlifter wrote on 06/15/13 at 17:46:57:
Things are bad..Very bad...but I don't believe that we are quite as near the edge of the cliff as some might think. If  some semblance of the rule of law still exists, we must reclaim our rights through the courts and through the court of public opinion. We must break the iron grip the right wing traitors have on the media. We must regain the freedom of the press.

/agreed

However, I think it is a bit worse than that and even more convoluted. We can clearly see that no third party stands a chance.. sure we are free for form one, but the big two have colluded to make sure none can ever be effective. This is why the Reps, got soooo bent out of shape with the Tea party and the Ron Paul group, we figured out their game and dern near rocked their boat. Their high$ boys were completely blown away by Mitts.. utter defeat. They have now gone back to make sure no such groups can attempt participate their party.
Big business owns the two partys... YES the same business owns both parties. That way no matter who wins... the business wins. Only a third party that the business does not own is a threat... and thus is not allowed. This has been the way of it from at least before Clinton. Ross Periot tried to break in back in the day, and with all his money could not do it. At that point .. its a given, the presidency is bought and paid for. Now for me (with zero proof) I think Bush #1 was put in place by the CIA/NSA/?, and later his son installed as well. How else can one explain electing GW.. not once but twice??? With, the secret rules and laws and wiretapping such, the CIA/NSA has what they need for now. Vote who want... no matter, the laws are already in place.

As to Obama, he came in to a crappy deal in 2008 and its still crappy. I am sure he had big plans.. and high ideals.. not all did I agree with, but some I surely did. Is the CIA/NAS reining him?? could be. Is the military complex? probably... but the biggest factor is his own party. The next president will be elected from one of the teo parties... that's a given... dem or rep.. either the people liked what the dems did or not... Obama would probably love to make tough choices which would put the economy back on track, but those tough choices HURT and are very visable. It would cost the dems NEXT time... so he does what every Rep/dem prez has done since Regan... print money and hunker down.

Try this on for size... EVERYONE hates Carter.. well except me. Carter took the hit for money printed prior to his election. Yes he "caused" inflation. He made the government pay their bills with taxes collected not just printing more money. No president has done that since. Who wants to go down like Jimmy? No body!

As for a revolution- yeah the south tried that once.. didn't go over so well.. and all we wanted was to govern ourselves as we saw fit, not change government for the entire nation. So good luck with that.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #14 - 06/20/13 at 14:42:10

Star "We need a non-violent kind of revolution where the people demand their rights be restored. Look at Turkey right now. The government is corrupt and the people have taken to the streets. Don't knock OWS either, they are the vanguard of what must come. " Non violent revolution , its almost to late for us. As long as the a$$holes in Wash. know its non violent they're just laughing their a$$es off while raking in more money. They're supposed to be scared of us, they're not. Vote one a$$hole out, vote another a$$hole in. If they're not an a$$hole when they move to Wash. they will be in a matter of weeks or months. No one knows who is controlling the country, JOG has a pretty good idea. All the government is working on is crowd control weapons. The longer we wait the harder it will be. They're first step is to rip apart the Constitution which they're doing a good job of trying to do! They should be labeled traitors and dealt with as such. They took an oath to protect the Constitution, they're liars and cheats They want to call me a traitor because I stand up for the constitution. I consider myself a patriot who will do anything to protect the Constitution including going to war if I have to. Its time we did away with career politicians, warmongers, congresspeople against the Constitution, The IRS, the Federal Reserve, the Dept. of Homeland Security. We're not the traitors, they are! The first one to go should be Frankenstein,she admits she carries but she doesn't want anyone else too. Is she more important than me or my family?  Obama is surrounded by one big clusterfok. All he's going to be concentrating on is not getting impeached. He's pretty much worthless. Legalising all those illegal aliens is crazy as hell when we cant keep up the people we have now. Its just one screw up after another all the while they're trying to slip in there and destoy the Constitution. I think its about time we show them what the Constitution stands for and really means. We have a tyrannical government, its time to do something about it. Our terrorist we have to be scared of are in Washington!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 11:22:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › conspiracist

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.