Send Topic Print
Is Obama in control?? (Read 159 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Is Obama in control??
Reply #15 - 06/13/13 at 12:26:49

Web as far as I know you've never said who's responsible for 911. Go ahead and spit it out or are you afraid you'll be wrong. Still believe its Iraq like your hero lied to us about?

Get this through your thick skull Midnight: I never said Bush was my hero and I never said "Iraq" did it.

I think the evidence points to KSM as the primary planner.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #16 - 06/13/13 at 18:46:03

"Bush was a governor and ran a business. He was not born to a wealthy family".

...You must be joking. I have noticed from your recent posts that you are becoming even more unhinged... I wish you well.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 06/13/13 at 21:06:32

Starlifter wrote on 06/13/13 at 18:46:03:
"Bush was a governor and ran a business. He was not born to a wealthy family".

...You must be joking. I have noticed from your recent posts that you are becoming even more unhinged... I wish you well.

Bush ran several businesses,, every one of them straight into the ground.

AS for not being born into a wealthy family, you couldnt be more wrong,,His G/pa was making a load trading with the Nazis, lost some of it to the law,, BUt, th Bush family is tremendously wealthy, & criminal,.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #18 - 06/14/13 at 05:44:02

Kinda like old man Joe Kennedy who made his fortune running liquor during Prohibition.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #19 - 06/14/13 at 20:39:24

Yes Jerry, a crook is a crook.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 06/14/13 at 23:54:05

WebsterMark wrote on 06/13/13 at 10:05:14:
Bush was a governor and ran a business. He was not born to a wealthy family per se; they made money later.

This is beyond all reckoning...
Read something, Webster...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/15/13 at 07:15:45

beyond all reckoning?... really

...I think perhaps the class envy disease is striking you guys again as my definition of rich and yours are two vastly different things....

Clearly you read enough, but not sure you get out enough....

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #22 - 06/15/13 at 09:27:50

Web I don't claim to be smart, but I do have common sense and I try not to dislike anyone. Who is the KSM? First time I can remember hearing that term.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 06/17/13 at 11:45:19

Midnightrider wrote on 06/15/13 at 09:27:50:
Web I don't claim to be smart, but I do have common sense and I try not to dislike anyone. Who is the KSM? First time I can remember hearing that term.

KSM is Khalid Sheikh Mehmood, the self professed and semi confessed planner and leader of the arm of Al Quaida that was responsible for carrying out the 9/11 attacks.

Seriously, these guys have done that and several other attacks of varying success and are proud of it.
They have carried out similar operations in and against India and are similarly proud of those ...

Unless you conspiracy nuts can explain all of those including ones you have not even heard of - I can only watch this fight, you're fencing with wet noodles and that is both sides (not the both sides I refer to in the posts where Bush is implicated in something going wrong ... ) LOL.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #24 - 06/20/13 at 22:38:33

Waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, brain damage from oxygen deprivation, other physical injuries including broken bones due to struggling against restraints, lasting psychological damage, and death.[1] Adverse physical consequences can manifest themselves months after the event, while psychological effects can last for years.[2] The term water board torture appears in press reports as early as 1976.[3] The captive's face is usually covered with cloth or some other thin material, and the subject is immobilized on his/her back. Interrogators pour water onto the face over the breathing passages, causing an almost immediate gag reflex and creating the sensation for the captive that he is drowning.[4][5][6]

In the fall of 2007, it was widely reported that the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was using waterboarding on extrajudicial prisoners and that the Office of Legal Counsel, Department of Justice had authorized the procedure among enhanced interrogation techniques.[7][8] Senator John McCain noted that in World War II, the United States military hanged Japanese soldiers for waterboarding American prisoners of war.[9] The CIA confirmed having used waterboarding on three Al-Qaeda suspects: Abu Zubaydah, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, in 2002 and 2003.[10][11]

Waterboarding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterboarding‎
Jump to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed – Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was waterboarded 183 times while being interrogated by the CIA. Pakistani intelligence ...

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was waterboarded 183 times while being interrogated by the CIA. Pakistani intelligence ...

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was waterboarded 183 times while being interrogated by the CIA. Pakistani intelligence ...

ANY "admission" means nothing,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 04:27:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is Obama in control??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.