Send Topic Print
Sad But True (Read 182 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: Sad But True
Reply #30 - 05/30/13 at 18:11:13

The facts are what THEY told us Jerry, always remember that. Something went on THEY don't want this generation to know about because the files are sealed.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 05/31/13 at 13:03:22

I respect your opinion about this, but the subject is far deeper than either you or I comprehend.

Its possibly true that I cant fathom the whole of it. I know my limits in math,, but the fact that I cant do calculus does not mean I cant add 2+2.
The studies Ive done, the people Ive talked to( Not idiots, people with degrees & several patents, business owners, smart , well educated people) have allowed me to come to some conclusions. I KNOW a great deal about the fed & what it does, how it works & the long term effects.
We are 100% screwed. Its a mathematical impossibility for it to not be so. When is the variable.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #32 - 05/31/13 at 15:44:43

We're close to reaching the point where if everyone and corporation were taxed 100% we couldn't pay off the national debt and interest. When that second hits its all over. I think that's what Jog is referring to and its coming and its not far away.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #33 - 05/31/13 at 20:26:41

Concerning the Kennedy assination: Yes it's true there are a lot of conspiracy theories out there..some of them are for sure 'nonsense'....but the ONLY one we can completely rule out is the Warren Commission's official 'lone gunman' explanation.

If you don't beleive that there are certain 'interests' behind the scenes pulling strings, well you're not capable of seeing past the boloney factor.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
JohnnyCash20
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 06/02/13 at 20:31:14

As Starlifter said, there are always "certain 'interests' behind the scenes pulling strings" I believe this to be 100% true.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #35 - 06/02/13 at 20:36:47

Starlifter wrote on 05/31/13 at 20:26:41:
Concerning the Kennedy assination: Yes it's true there are a lot of conspiracy theories out there..some of them are for sure 'nonsense'....but the ONLY one we can completely rule out is the Warren Commission's official 'lone gunman' explanation.

If you don't beleive that there are certain 'interests' behind the scenes pulling strings, well you're not capable of seeing past the boloney factor.

YOu know these things, yet you struggle so hard to avoid admitting whats going on,, you act as if the Bilderbergers arent actuially making the policy decisions we all pay for. You seem to believe our military is acting to provide services that YOu & I Need, to protect OUR country. All we are doing & have done for decades is the dirty work the globalists who drive our policy in America want. America is being used like the cheap muscle of the Mafia. Accomplishing the wants & needs of the Don.,We are being used & used UP..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #36 - 06/03/13 at 11:13:22

Midnightrider wrote on 05/31/13 at 15:44:43:
We're close to reaching the point where if everyone and corporation were taxed 100% we couldn't pay off the national debt and interest. When that second hits its all over. I think that's what Jog is referring to and its coming and its not far away.

Its not far away in terms of events. True.

This only has to happen to the euro part of europe, england, scandinavia, mexico, japan, arab gulf states, china, India, most of central africa like zimbabwe, south africa, nigeria most of south america like brazil and argentina and pretty much we are doomed. Doomed I tell you ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:28:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Sad But True

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.