Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: Sad But True
Reply #16 - 05/29/13 at 11:00:04

Jerry its not nonsense, its history. Kennedy created the silver certificate to put the Federal Reserve out of business.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #17 - 05/29/13 at 11:11:46

I meant the stuff about Ruby acted on behalf of others is nonsense.  Remember, people literally worshipped JFK, and Ruby was one of them, nothing more.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #18 - 05/29/13 at 11:20:01

Kennedy had a lot of enemies also. Except for his womanizing I think he cared more about the people than any president in my lifetime. He realized the damage the Federal Reserve could do and has done. I'm sure you've seen his secrecy organizations speech. He was fixing to let loose, that's what got him killed.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #19 - 05/29/13 at 11:32:08

We have far different opinions of JFK.  To me, he was the first of the
"Royal Presidents".  His youth, money, beautiful and classy wife, perfect children, brother as attorney general all made for a storybook era.  Remember how people referred to it as the Age of Camelot?
The one thing he did that I appreciated was standing up to the Cuban missile crisis.  Of course, being a WW II veteran, he understood military matters.  As Bush I was the last president of the WW II generation, we'll never see that again.
In domestic affairs, he was a pro-business conservative - he instituted the Investment Tax Credit for businesses, a very wise move that we need today and if we'd had it in 2008 and 09, the recession would have been far milder.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #20 - 05/29/13 at 11:37:04

Actually, as a president who truly did care about common people and the poverty stricken, LBJ probably tops the list.  It was his ability to call in chips from his many years in the Senate that got the Civil Rights Act of 1967 passed.
LBJ was just a lousy "general".  If he and McNamara would have let the real generals run the Vietnam War, we wouldn't have anywhere close to 58,000 names on the wall in Washington.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 05/29/13 at 11:44:54

Midnightrider wrote on 05/28/13 at 21:08:12:

I only conditionally agree with this.

In the absence of a constitutional democracy it is true. In a constitutional democracy it looks like a way to anarchy.

Now dont tell me anarchy is great. Though a true anarchy would favor the masses and topple the rich. Its hard to realize it. We wont get true anarchy, we'll get pseudo anarchy.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #22 - 05/29/13 at 11:50:41

Midnight -
I forgot to mention LBJ's famous War on Poverty domestic programs.  Unfortunately, the cost of the domestic spending coupled with the cost of the Vietnam War nearly drove us under at the time, forming the basis for the high inflation that Nixon inherited and led to Nixon's wage/price freeze and other anti-inflation measures.
The old saying is very true - you can't have guns and butter at the same time.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 05/29/13 at 11:54:12

Yea, & Bobby was busily attacking the mafia. The mafia had helped get JFK elected & just may have been more than a little unhappy. Also, JFK was in the process of bringing our guys home from Nam, IIRC, & if thats true, then the MIC was unhappy, too. He also had stated he intended to "Cast the CIA to the wind"
If youll watch the event youll see the SS guys called away from their positions at the rear of the car. One turns & offers a look of absolute amazement. A minute later he is dead.
There are others who had motive & more opportunity. REmember the 3 "bums" who were arrested? One was a DC insider involved in black ops. His name escapes me now,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #24 - 05/29/13 at 15:41:14

I still believe the Federal Reserve is one of the most evil organizations in this country and I'll always believe they had a hand in it. Afterall they had the most to loose. Cant prove it and the gov refuses to release the records until we're all dead. That says right there it was an inside job and government heads were involved.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #25 - 05/29/13 at 16:20:07

If youve got nothing to hide, why all the secrecy?

Isnt that what they ask us?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 05/30/13 at 06:09:49

I wish I could "Like" that statement.

--Steve

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #27 - 05/30/13 at 06:43:37

Now, as to JOG's comment about the Mafia, I could buy into Mafia involvement in JFK's death, IF there were any direct proof, but there isn't.  Only innuendo and the fact that Bobby crossed them.  That provides a motive, but lots of people always have a motive for wanted to do in a president.  Of course, Bobby was killed by another "nobody", who could have been recruited by organized crime.  Proof that, connect it with JFK's murder, and then I'll buy into the theory of Mafia involvement.  We all know what happens to Mafia snitches and double crossers.
Only IF these connections can be made do we then see Mafia involvement, and that whole speculative theory makes far more sense to me than some wildly cooked up story of some gov't agency wanting JFK dead enough to actually do it.  
Maybe it's because of my professional training, but I do believe in the necessity of direct proof, not just innuendo and motive, before I come to a judgment on such matters.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #28 - 05/30/13 at 08:01:18

The Federal Reserve had more motive than anyone. They're busy right now destroying this country and its monetary system. The Federal Reserve printed and gave away 16 trillion behind our backs and it barely made the news. I asked several people about it, even brought it up on this forum and no one had heard about it. There was a little clip in the Wall St Journal, a few newspapers and a few internet news sites.That's equal to our national debt, someone should have been raising hell. Some one should have been locked up for life. Some of the money went to the Wall St Boys, some went to overseas banks and countries with direct terrorist ties. People are arguing all the government loans were paid back but that's not true. We'll never know how much money was given away behind our backs. McDonalds and Harley Davidson even got free money. We do not own this country and our money, the Federal Reserve does. Kennedy saw it coming and tried to prevent it.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #29 - 05/30/13 at 08:22:34

Midnight -
I respect your opinion about this, but the subject is far deeper than either you or I comprehend.  I am not a finance major - just a history major.
But again, what are the facts, the real facts?  Not rumor, nor speculation, nor innuendo, but the facts.
One of my best buddies is a finance major, and he is a gazillionaire from real estate, gold, and silver trading.  He says all of this is bunk.  While he has millions in hard precious metals, he also has millions of paper dollars in banks.  I've seen the safes, and I've seen the bank statements.
My son-in-law is a double major, finance and economics from the Fisher College of Business at Ohio State University.  While his tone is softer than my high school buddy uses, he too says this is fear mongering by those with an agenda.
Just reading a book or two, written by someone with an agenda and a motive to sell his book to make money, and a few articles of the same ilk don't make us sufficiently informed to come to a real judgment, I'm afraid.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 02:43:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Sad But True

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.