Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Face of One of Many Victims (Read 131 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
The Face of One of Many Victims
05/20/13 at 15:18:56

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/348756/true-scandal-jillian-kay-melchio...

Someone who just wanted to make society better was almost crushed by corrupt career politician Barbara Boxer and her ilk. These are just ordinary Americans visciously attacked by our liberal overlords. Very sad!!

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: The Face of One of Many Victims
Reply #1 - 05/20/13 at 17:02:43

Dane Allen wrote on 05/20/13 at 15:18:56:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/348756/true-scandal-jillian-kay-melchio...

Someone who just wanted to make society better was almost crushed by corrupt career politician Barbara Boxer and her ilk. These are just ordinary Americans visciously attacked by our liberal overlords. Very sad!!

Oh gee such a hot old lady looks too much like Hilary clinton dontcha think ? and all she was doing was engaging in political activity under the guise of social welfare. Gee when will it ever end.

Social welfare - what part of that isn't clear.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #2 - 05/20/13 at 17:56:36

National Review?? I haven't seen such phoniness since Bush's cod piece.

National Review subscription pitch:

The fate of America hangs in the balance. Dim-witted liberals are leading the country half cocked in dangerous directions.

If we let liberal dreamers and foggy "reformers" have their way, the values, character, and determination that made America great will be a thing of the past.

The conservative movement that brought Ronald Regan to the White House and Republican domination of the House was forged between our covers. Now we're rebuilding the foundation for a new conservatism to take back America, Please join us.

National Review. It's a haven for thinking conservatives. It's traditional American values. It's less government. It's religious freedom. It's an oasis in a cultural desert. It's razor-sharp prose. It's the truth about liberal do-gooders. It's where the new conservative movement is being born.

Benghazi - Was the UN Ambassador Susan Rice's lame explanation an Obama-Administration cover-up or simple incompetence

Immigration Policy- It favors people with family already here.It should favor those with skills, education, and the ability to speak English

How to win next time - Republicans must be willing to take action that bucks the caricature that they don't care about people.

The coming leftist Court - More than one Justice could retire before Obama leaves office. Look for a replacement who will spark a new era of aggressive leftist judicial activism

In a lunatic world coming apart at the seams, you need National Review more than ever.

P.S  Conservatives love us because we tell them the truth. liberals hate us because we tell the truth about them. See what I mean.

Dumb, desperate neo-cons, clutching at straws and pulling nonsense out of their ass, all in a sad pathetic attempt to legitimize themselves.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/20/13 at 20:07:55

Benghazi - Was the UN Ambassador Susan Rice's lame explanation an Obama-Administration cover-up or simple incompetence

I can answer that: cover up. Hopey sacrificed her and her career. used her and abused her. If he were JFK; he would have made her blow a friend before he tossed her aside so she ought to thank her lucky stars for that at least....

Immigration Policy- It favors people with family already here.It should favor those with skills, education, and the ability to speak English

okay, no argument against that.

How to win next time - Republicans must be willing to take action that bucks the caricature that they don't care about people.

True. Hard to overcome the false picture painted by those standards of morality: democrats and Hollywood liberals.

The coming leftist Court - More than one Justice could retire before Obama leaves office. Look for a replacement who will spark a new era of aggressive leftist judicial activism

Let's hope those older justices that understand the constitution can hang on until Hopey's gone in 2016.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 05/21/13 at 06:29:01

My, how dishonest are they? The lefties here have exactly zero integrity. They really cant see the abuse here? NO wonder america is on her death bed.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #5 - 05/21/13 at 10:21:45

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/21/13 at 06:29:01:
My, how dishonest are they? The lefties here have exactly zero integrity. They really cant see the abuse here? NO wonder america is on her death bed.

Well said!!

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #6 - 05/21/13 at 10:23:22

srinath wrote on 05/20/13 at 17:02:43:
Dane Allen wrote on 05/20/13 at 15:18:56:

Someone who just wanted to make society better was almost crushed by corrupt career politician Barbara Boxer and her ilk. These are just ordinary Americans viciously attacked by our liberal overlords. Very sad!!

Oh gee such a hot old lady looks too much like Hilary clinton dontcha think ? and all she was doing was engaging in political activity under the guise of social welfare. Gee when will it ever end.

Social welfare - what part of that isn't clear.

Cool.
Srinath.

I read the whole article and there was nothing about political activity(other than the abusive attacks by the administration on an innocent citizen) . Please provide at least a sliver of evidence, if you even find that...

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #7 - 05/21/13 at 10:25:59

Starlifter wrote on 05/20/13 at 17:56:36:
National Review?? I haven't seen such phoniness since Bush's cod piece.

National Review subscription pitch:

The fate of America hangs in the balance. Dim-witted liberals are leading the country half cocked in dangerous directions.

If we let liberal dreamers and foggy "reformers" have their way, the values, character, and determination that made America great will be a thing of the past.

The conservative movement that brought Ronald Regan to the White House and Republican domination of the House was forged between our covers. Now we're rebuilding the foundation for a new conservatism to take back America, Please join us.

National Review. It's a haven for thinking conservatives. It's traditional American values. It's less government. It's religious freedom. It's an oasis in a cultural desert. It's razor-sharp prose. It's the truth about liberal do-gooders. It's where the new conservative movement is being born.

In a lunatic world coming apart at the seams, you need National Review more than ever.

P.S  Conservatives love us because we tell them the truth. liberals hate us because we tell the truth about them. See what I mean.

Dumb, desperate neo-cons, clutching at straws and pulling nonsense out of their ass, all in a sad pathetic attempt to legitimize themselves.

Pot meet kettle

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 05/21/13 at 16:11:41

Dane Allen wrote on 05/21/13 at 10:23:22:
I read the whole article and there was nothing about political activity(other than the abusive attacks by the administration on an innocent citizen) . Please provide at least a sliver of evidence, if you even find that...

You read the "national review" article. Not that organizations application.

Social welfare man. I cant see any way the agency reviewing it should have been even able to tell what the applicants political leaning is. If they were dumb enough to declare it in a social welfare application I think they invited that scrutiny fair and square.
What is the political leaning of your local soup kitchen, or the goodwill/SVDP/salvation army etc. Those guys are doing social welfare.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #9 - 06/03/13 at 11:23:54

Since this story has legs and is just getting worse here is an another victim of the liberal police state:

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2013/06/lerner-asked-salvi-f...

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #10 - 06/03/13 at 11:26:03

srinath wrote on 05/21/13 at 16:11:41:
Dane Allen wrote on 05/21/13 at 10:23:22:

.....What is the political leaning of your local soup kitchen, or the goodwill/SVDP/salvation army etc. Those guys are doing social welfare.

Cool.
Srinath.

Those are non-profit or not-for-profit charities. You really need to crack that dictionary!! Did you answer Web's question yet?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #11 - 06/03/13 at 11:30:12

& They accuse the right of trying to crush the vote,, Look at what they did. They used the IRS to hold up conservative groups, so they couldnt get their act together & compete against Bammy,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 06/03/13 at 12:02:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/03/13 at 11:30:12:
& They accuse the right of trying to crush the vote,, Look at what they did. They used the IRS to hold up conservative groups, so they couldnt get their act together & compete against Bammy,,

they don't need tax exempt status to "get their act together & compete against Bammy"

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 06/03/13 at 13:32:26

I gots me thees deeckshhenery rait hear.

Social welfare: Not dooing poleetics it sez.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #14 - 06/03/13 at 16:03:43

srinath wrote on 06/03/13 at 13:32:26:
I gots me thees deeckshhenery rait hear.

Social welfare: Not dooing poleetics it sez.

Cool.
Srinath.

Which is why this is such a scandal, these weren't politically focused groups. True the Vote was a desperately needed social welfare group and that is why they got targeted.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:02:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Face of One of Many Victims

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.