Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: opps...
Reply #90 - 05/23/13 at 16:27:02

WebsterMark wrote on 05/23/13 at 14:35:36:
Sri, I have wasted my time over and over arguing with these two right-wing nuts

I wish you argued Star. You make statements and when challenged, you change the topic or YOU start name calling. I asked one very simple question that you and Sri won't answer. You claim the IRS was just giving an extra closer look at conservative organizations. closer scrutiny you called it. I simply asked if it was your opinion that giving personal financial information to an organizations political enemies  fell under the guise of closer scrutiny. Neither of you will answer.

It's all a house of cards, if they answer that question then the whole thing comes crashing down. Star doesn't argue, he bullies and then spews hate. It's just who he is and the belief structure he has adopted, which cannot be challenged else it will collapse and he will have nothing. It's not that they won't answer, it is that they cannot answer for it would cast aside the dreamworld in which they reside. I've stopped reading their posts altogether because there just isn't anything to learn from their writings, no intellectual benefit.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #91 - 05/23/13 at 16:44:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/14/13 at 12:40:37:
Starlifter wrote on 05/13/13 at 19:45:02:
Oh how like you I long for the pure sweet honesty and integrity of Bush and Cheney. Grin

UNless people STOP leaning on the bad behavior of "The Other Guy" & Hold THEIR GUys feet to the fire for Their bAD BEHAVIOR, nothing WILL EVER SLOW THE CORRUPTION WE ARE all BEING RUINED BY,

Admit the faults of Your Guy. Demand they be held accountable. Only then can we hope to get control over our government.

Character & principled behavior on both sides will repair our country.
Continued bickering, justifying bad behavior of one side by the bad behavior of the other side yields WHAT?>

What we Have!
Grow up, everyone,,

that's the darn best post I've ever seen on any web forum anywhere!!!!  

awesome JOG!   Cool

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #92 - 05/23/13 at 16:45:54

+1  Smiley

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #93 - 05/24/13 at 08:03:55

WebsterMark wrote on 05/23/13 at 14:31:36:
Oh ... that's easy ... 9 out of 10 CEO's prefer to shaft the workers.
You need to only stay with your CEO friends, so you can remain in your echo chamber.

they are not CEO's; they are people who work for a living.

Aaaah OK you do work @ fox studios then.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #94 - 05/24/13 at 08:08:19

Dane Allen wrote on 05/23/13 at 16:27:02:
WebsterMark wrote on 05/23/13 at 14:35:36:
Sri, I have wasted my time over and over arguing with these two right-wing nuts

I wish you argued Star. You make statements and when challenged, you change the topic or YOU start name calling. I asked one very simple question that you and Sri won't answer. You claim the IRS was just giving an extra closer look at conservative organizations. closer scrutiny you called it. I simply asked if it was your opinion that giving personal financial information to an organizations political enemies  fell under the guise of closer scrutiny. Neither of you will answer.

It's all a house of cards, if they answer that question then the whole thing comes crashing down. Star doesn't argue, he bullies and then spews hate. It's just who he is and the belief structure he has adopted, which cannot be challenged else it will collapse and he will have nothing. It's not that they won't answer, it is that they cannot answer for it would cast aside the dreamworld in which they reside. I've stopped reading their posts altogether because there just isn't anything to learn from their writings, no intellectual benefit.

I have answered the bloody question 100 times.
But for the extremely hard of comprehension - here it is again.

A social welfare organization has no "political enemies"

The fact that they have them, and have declared that their "donor list is handed over to their political enemies" means they are not social welfare.

Simple.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #95 - 05/24/13 at 08:15:17

LostArtist wrote on 05/23/13 at 16:44:02:
Oh how like you I long for the pure sweet honesty and integrity of Bush and Cheney. Grin

UNless people STOP leaning on the bad behavior of "The Other Guy" & Hold THEIR GUys feet to the fire for Their bAD BEHAVIOR, nothing WILL EVER SLOW THE CORRUPTION WE ARE all BEING RUINED BY,

Admit the faults of Your Guy. Demand they be held accountable. Only then can we hope to get control over our government.

Continued bickering, justifying bad behavior of one side by the bad behavior of the other side yields WHAT?>

What we Have!
Grow up, everyone,,

awesome JOG!   Cool

You want to hold Obama's feet to the fire ... I saw no fire holding when Cheney/Bush ran the constitution and the country into the ground based on lies.
Then the TEA bagging Idiots started proper as grassroots in 2008 and in 10 were co opted by Koch bros and Grover Norqvist and turned against Obama when he had nothing to do with explosion of all the expenses.

Cheney/Bush charged the credit card, and Obama just had to pay the bill. The TEA baggers blame Obama for it.
They call Obama Food stamp president. Bush opened the criteria for it, Obama is just paying that bill too.
Welfare queens are republican states. I'd limit the outflow/inflow ratio to something like .9. Unlike SC which is @ .6. Seriously, cutting govt entitlements starts with the red states.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #96 - 05/24/13 at 20:33:44

The red states do not want ANYTHING from the federal government. Period. gubbmint intrusion gonna take away har guns n' bibles doncha' know.

Oklahoma Republicans say NO to disaster relief and ask for a smaller government.

.......Oh wait, that was NO to disaster relief for hurricane Sandy affecting the east coast. Those people didn't deserve it.

I'm sure we will hear a different tune now.

And it's not just disaster relief. The richest nation in the world has an appalling record on helping/treating the poor, the sick, the elderly, the homeless, the mentally ill, children -- the least-powerful of our society. We can't afford social programs but we can always afford WMD. We can't afford to provide single-payer but every goddammed congressperson and their families sure as hell has full coverage.

The 1% condemn everything: unemployment benefits, taxes for the wealthy (little people, taxes are OK), food stamps, housing assistance, equal and fair access to health care that won't bankrupt people, and the list just goes on and on.

Of course, the wealthy are also the ones responsible for much of the unemployment in this country, due to the Wall Street scandal (the scandal that hasn't really been a scandal so far), they are also responsible for people not having access to affordable health care, because they own the health care providers and they charge $15 for one aspirin tablet because the CEO has to make $24 million plus every year.

They own all the big corporations, and they work together to fix prices so there's really no competition to keep prices low. They pool their money and buy Congress, to make sure nothing changes for them. Everyone else, tough.

They commit crimes and don't get prosecuted, much less investigated. They destroy the environment, and if the little people create a stink about it, they pay a pittance as their penalty--what the hell, they'll just raise prices on everyone and make up the loss. Meanwhile, they continue to rape the environment hoping no one will notice, but they know if someone does it won't be much of a set back for them.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #97 - 05/25/13 at 05:41:23

A social welfare organization has no "political enemies"

The fact that they have them, and have declared that their "donor list is handed over to their political enemies" means they are not social welfare.

That, is beyond stupid.....  You definition of what is and what is not a social welfare organization would depend entirely upon where it fits in the political spectrum.

The fact you are blind to this shows how political this is.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #98 - 05/25/13 at 10:21:20

srinath wrote on 05/24/13 at 08:15:17:
LostArtist wrote on 05/23/13 at 16:44:02:

What we Have!
Grow up, everyone,,

awesome JOG!   Cool

You want to hold Obama's feet to the fire ... I saw no fire holding when Cheney/Bush ran the constitution and the country into the ground based on lies.
Then the TEA bagging Idiots started proper as grassroots in 2008 and in 10 were co opted by Koch bros and Grover Norqvist and turned against Obama when he had nothing to do with explosion of all the expenses.

Cheney/Bush charged the credit card, and Obama just had to pay the bill. The TEA baggers blame Obama for it.
They call Obama Food stamp president. Bush opened the criteria for it, Obama is just paying that bill too.
Welfare queens are republican states. I'd limit the outflow/inflow ratio to something like .9. Unlike SC which is @ .6. Seriously, cutting govt entitlements starts with the red states.

Cool.
Srinath.

And THERE You Are! How will your attitude yield an Improved America?
YOu will NOT hold your guys feet to the fire because Bush got away with things. YOU say you are a principled man,m, Yet, here you demonstrate you arent,

& I was always the same. I have been every bit as ready to see their feet held to the fire, nbo matter what party..
& YOU act as if youre so "Right".. Youre part of the problem,
Either admit that or get off of the Obama is a good man thing.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #99 - 05/25/13 at 15:49:38

You cant vote for Idiot #1 and turn around and complain about him. A lot  of Bush voters did that ... promptly some how that absolved them of their responsibility, those same fools recommended we vote for McCain - the entire conservative talk radio roster did this. Calling Bush Jorge W Bush. Of course these same Idiots recommended we vote for RMoney.

The whole problem with complaining about the guy you just voted for has this air of "Well I've voted cos its my credo to vote for Republican but the Idiot on the republican ticket is a loser, so I am going to vote for him and complain and that way I dont have to own up"

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #100 - 05/26/13 at 18:23:42

DO WHAT??? YOu mean if I vote for someone I cant complain about him? YOu realize how IDIOTIC that is? BY that logic I get hired & screw things up & tell the boss HEY! YOU Hired me, you cant complain!
Why do you argue from such childish positions?
If you vote for them you cant complain??? REally?
Well Guess WHAT? You realize people have been recalled from their elected positions, right? YOu suppose Only those who didnt voye for him voted to fire him?
Good GRIEF, You actually Typed that? You believe that? Honestly?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #101 - 05/27/13 at 08:11:57

I'm sorry JOG, I have heard that line of complaining by all the republican talking heads when Bush was in office IMHO its as hollow as it gets.
Its one of those, "yea yea yea Bush is bad, lets now vote for McCain" ... seriously ... huh, then you can complain about McCain ... then vote for palin next time ?

I dont care what you think really. The argument is hollow and complaining about the guy you just voted for is a convenient way to wash your hands off the responsibility you had in putting him in office.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #102 - 05/27/13 at 08:17:20

Obama is so bad. e need to repair what he's done.

Vote for Elizabeth Warren. She's the only one who can fix the 16 years of crap.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #103 - 05/27/13 at 08:40:24

I didnt vote for Bush, but when he was in office I complained about him.
I am HONEST.
I complain about WRONG BEhavior, no matter what party is doing it,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #104 - 05/27/13 at 11:40:25

Right you do that. We have however been picking the best of 2 Idiots for a long time.

Its very glib to vote for someone, and turn around and complain about him and advocate to vote for the next one from that same party. I see that all the time - on radio as well as here.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:40:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › opps...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.