Send Topic Print
opps... (Read 504 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: opps...
Reply #105 - 05/28/13 at 10:21:06

& how do YOU suggest we get America back on track? Continue to protect Our Guy from criminal prosecution because YOUR GUY skated?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #106 - 05/28/13 at 11:14:47

Let them all burn.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #107 - 05/28/13 at 12:20:30

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/28/13 at 10:21:06:
& how do YOU suggest we get America back on track? Continue to protect Our Guy from criminal prosecution because YOUR GUY skated?

Yea Obama is so awful, the only way to get us back on track is to vote for Elizabeth Warren.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #108 - 05/28/13 at 13:11:06

You are avoiding the truth, YOu know both sides cover for "Their Guy".
I know & you know obama has done some wrong,, but you dont want him to pay, because bush skated,, thats really sick,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #109 - 05/28/13 at 13:18:05

Yes I want Obama to pay, right as soon as we get Bushies to pay ...

BTW I hear a lot of allegations about what Obama did, I need to see proof though, Bush we do have the proof, so lets lynch that guy, then work on proof, then when he's done with his term if he's guilty, we lynch him too ...

Then we need to vote Warren. She's the only one who can un screw us.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #110 - 05/29/13 at 06:11:49

srinath wrote on 05/28/13 at 13:18:05:
Yes I want Obama to pay, right as soon as we get Bushies to pay ...

BTW I hear a lot of allegations about what Obama did, I need to see proof though, Bush we do have the proof, so lets lynch that guy

Yea. That's what Obama promised. He failed to deliver.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #111 - 05/29/13 at 07:07:03

Ive been watching the New president "forgive" the outgoing president for decades

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #112 - 05/29/13 at 08:09:59

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/29/13 at 07:07:03:
Ive been watching the New president "forgive" the outgoing president for decades

We can forgive the Bush. Yes New president Forgives the outgoing president.

We lynch Cheney ... no one said nothing about forgiving the devil ...

Obama promised ... and we were hoping he would deliver.
RMoney promised ... and we were terrified he might deliver.

Anyway all that is old news. We gotta repair the Obama and Bush damage. We're going to have to vote for Elizabeth Warren.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #113 - 05/29/13 at 08:11:15

I like her a lot better than most.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #114 - 05/29/13 at 11:30:25

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/29/13 at 08:11:15:
I like her a lot better than most.

Whaaaaa ... how am I going to annoy you then ...

I know ... Vote Hilary, she's the only one who can lead us out of this mess. Plus we need a lesbian woman president, and a black first dude. We need Hilary.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #115 - 05/29/13 at 11:56:03

I couldnt possibly care less about the color of anyone. Actions are what matter. If Bammy didnt suck Id happily support him, Hillary is a criminal & has been for decades. Ill never support her.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #116 - 05/30/13 at 07:26:47

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/29/13 at 11:56:03:
I couldnt possibly care less about the color of anyone. Actions are what matter. If Bammy didnt suck Id happily support him, Hillary is a criminal & has been for decades. Ill never support her.

Yea Obama is so awful, we will hold his feet to fire, as soon as his term is over and then we'll pardon him when we vote in Hilary. We need to hold his feet to fire. Then we pardon him with Hilary.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #117 - 05/31/13 at 20:01:57

Elizabeth Warren Rocks! She could be my President, I would follow her through fire.

Item:
Washington Post

Elizabeth Warren starts the pendulum swing back to the left

Elizabeth Warren slams pro-Wall Street bill

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) said Thursday that she will fight legislation in the Senate that would roll back key parts of the Dodd-Frank financial reform law. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) said Thursday that she will fight legislation in the Senate that would roll back key parts of the Dodd-Frank financial reform law, just a week after the package made it out of the House Financial Services Committee with support from fellow Democrats.

Item:
Boston Globe

Warren uses liberal clout selectively in new role. Sen. Elizabeth Warren supports new bill to break up big banks. Elizabeth Warren grilled Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew on the Obama administration's opposition to breaking up the big Wall Street banks that are "too big to fail."
As a solution, Senators Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) and David Vitter (R-Louisiana) introduced a bipartisan bill to break up the big banks and prevent future bailouts.

AND

Sen. Elizabeth Warren Questions Regulators’ Willingness To Prosecute Wall Street Banks. Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D) isn’t letting regulators off the hook for their lack of prosecutions of Wall Street banks in the wake of the financial crisis. After using her initial Senate Banking Committee hearing to press regulators about whether big banks are “too big to fail,” Warren is doing so again — this time in a letter to the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Justice Department, and the Federal Reserve.

Most people here are not followers of Sen Warren. She represents the hated left. But if ANYBODY is fighting for the country it's Elizabeth Warren! SOMEBODY has to, Obama sure won't.

The right wingers have had their greedy grip on the country far too long. And while they're winning elections thanks to the brain dead viewers of the Fox Opinion Channel, they're losing their moral high horse on just about every issue in the book.

That's what happens when you tip the scales so far to one side for far too long. People start to see what these assholes *REALLY* stand for. There are FAR too many gullible and ill-informed people (some of them proudly and willfully ill-informed!) who still vote for these wingnut morons.

With Warren's example (and a whole lot of work) we may yet be able to take our country back from the greed-driven madness that is our current out-of-control financial system.

I need a bumper sticker.

Warren 2016
A President For The 100%

Let's see the teabaggers run 'Ayn' Rand Paul against that.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 02:13:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › opps...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.