opps... (Read 504 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: opps...
Reply #45 - 05/16/13 at 21:31:33

srinath wrote on 05/16/13 at 19:41:59:
Daney daney daney, you're late to this game.

When did this "Daney" thing happen? This is Star's lame attempt, can't you come up with your own material?

Quote:
I have presented the points well before you thought you had a trump card. Looks like you had the worm that looks like donald trump that has just been discovered in the amazon.

Back to the fool-speak I see, I get the feeling demolishing your following spew is not going to make a difference for you but maybe the rest of us can learn something.

Quote:
In no specific order these are the points.

And with no specific logic or supporting data I expect.

Quote:
The IRS with Bush's direction investigated NAACP and greenpeace for no reason in 2003 and 2006.

Yep, just as I thought. Just for kicks, though, so what? How did this affect the elections in 04 and 08? Oh, that's because you are doing apples and oranges again.

Quote:
They only investigated 100 TEA and patriot and 300 total. I'm hearing 3200 new applications were filed, and over 1000 had TEA in the name.
If that's the case - these numbers look positively like too few were pulled even as a random sample. I think its a case of the republicans letting their fellow fund raisers off the hook too easily, and the ones that were inconvenienced even a little are squealing like pigs when there is a democrat in the WH trying to pin it on someone from the other side.

No evidence so it didn't happen. Just for giggles, 10% is a pretty big sample, especially since similar groups with the name Obama and such breezed through. Evidence, which you obviously didn't read, is above. See, the trick is to back up what you say with real world information and you have failed to do that.

Quote:
The next point is - new 501c4 was all that was scrutinized. The 501c4 organizations were supposed to be non political. The fact that they had TEA in their name = they were political.

Any proof or just more spew? I think a group whose purpose is to protect the population from government tyranny is the epitome of a social welfare group.

Quote:
Their scrutiny was well deserved.

Says the guy whose self-identified but greatly more dubious groups breezed through the system is record time.

Quote:
They also had scrutinized "patriot" and 200 others. 200 out of 300 were not TEA or patriot. They searched for political terms in a non political application in their article of incorporation. What part of that isn't clear to you.

I think you need to break out that dictionary again because you just proved my point without meaning to. Yes they searched for political terms for only those on the conservative side. I could say there is no such thing as a liberal social welfare group and that they are all political.

Quote:
You're going to have to show they scrutinized TEA but not Obama. Else this is a republican lead witch hunt.

Done!! As an added bonus, Obama publicly "fired" the IRS guy, who only had a month left anyway, so I agree with Obama, it isn't a Republican led witch hunt. Don't even think of disagreeing with Obama!!

Quote:
It seems to me that the IRS was merely doing their job. Teabaggers claiming tax exemption because they're a non political social welfare group?? Really? ...Besides, 25% of the groups "targeted" were bagger groups. Who were the rest and why aren't they bitching about it?

Wow, you know we all can read, right? And you know that we know that a group with the word Tea and a group with the word Patriot both might be Conservative? I find your abuse of percentages hilarious!!!

Quote:
Nothing I have seen ur read shows that the Tea Party was treated worse than other political groups seeking tax exempt status, instead I am seeing what appears to be a clear example of the Tea Party actually being shown favoritism over other political groups.

That is because you are soo blindly partisan that if Obama himself came to your home and confessed to this scandal while giving you a run-n-tug, you would still deny it ever happened.

Quote:
There is plenty more - its in this thread.

Went though from start to finish looking for your backup and there is none. Again, you have provided no substance, just wild theories and accusations. It's like De Ja Vu.

Quote:
Your points are a regurgitated version of what Web has been posting.

Thank you!!! I am honored to be in such esteemed company!!

Quote:
TEA baggers are complaining. They were 40%+ of applicantions and less than 30% of scrutiny - and less than 10% total was even pulled for scrutiny. The bigger point is, 501c4 is non political. The fact they have TEA = political. They should not just have been scrutinized, they should have been outright rejected. I'd say they got off very very lightly due to Bush appointees running the place.

This is going to end up with you hating Mormons again, isn't it?? I love how TEA = political. Let me try Liberal = fascist. Funny thing is, I can find more proof to my claim than you can for yours.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #46 - 05/16/13 at 22:00:43

There is a 12000 character limit, I cant be posting all the proof. There is some I heard on the radio.

I'll give you an example - Liberal group closed down due to IRS dragging their feet.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/theswamp/2013/05/the-irs-scandal-were-the-le...

For two and a half years, I was part of a small media nonprofit, the Chicago News Cooperative CNC), that produced Chicago content for the Midwest edition of the New York Times. We produced two pages each Friday and Sunday and I also served as columnist on those days in the Times, an iconic object of conservatives’ derision.

We ran out of money and closed shop last March but not before our own frustrating dealings of more than two years with the same IRS office in Cincinnati that looked into groups with “Tea Party,” “patriot” or other possibly ideological-driven words in their names.

Just like those conservative groups, we were seeking tax-exempt status, in our case so-called 501(c)(3) status. And we waited and waited and waited for resolution of a request that, we were told by our lawyer, should have taken perhaps six months.

But for more than two years we cooled our heels seeking adjudication. We heard zilch. The IRS foot-dragging prompted foundations to look at us skeptically and wonder what the heck was taking us so long to get our IRS tax-exempt status.

One very famous foundation’s grant we expected was delayed precisely because of that ambiguity. Not getting that grant was a reason we closed shop.

There is proof for all of it. You can call it spew all you like. Its all proveable.

NAACP and Greenpeace were agencies that were pursuing agenda's counter to the Bushies. Its not all about elections always. IRS was Bushies and republicommunists hand puppet even through the 2012 elections. They were still run by the 2 Bush appointees. Shulman notably.

How many applications - I said 2010 was 3200 - I hard on the radio. I however was able to find 2012 -

All told in 2012, some 2,774 groups of all types applied for 501(c)(4) status. Of those, 2,324 were approved, eight were denied, and 442 were held in limbo, neither approved nor denied.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/05/14/lets-back-up-how-i...

Your listening too much to the republicommunists echo chamber.

442 with TEA, patriot etc etc - really its a non political organization, social welfare. TEA = Political. And 10% is a big sample - this seemes to be over 15% ... duh ... 10% is a small sample, when they are supposed to look @ everything.

Everything I posted is proveable. You just need to be outside the echo chamber a few times.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #47 - 05/16/13 at 23:11:49

srinath wrote on 05/16/13 at 22:00:43:
Everything I posted is proveable. You just need to be outside the echo chamber a few times.

Cool.
Srinath.

ABC News and USA Today are the Republican echo Chamber? How do you keep coming up with this stuff time and again after proven wrong soo much???

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #48 - 05/17/13 at 04:50:52

Dane Allen wrote on 05/16/13 at 21:31:33:
That is because you are soo blindly partisan that if Obama himself came to your home and confessed to this scandal while giving you a run-n-tug, you would still deny it ever happened.

Daney - when you use words like this I know you have no point.

The head of the IRS was an internal promotion. After the Bush appointee left @ the end of term in dec. He was promoted cos that was the obvious course of action. He was fired cos he was the one that had a hand in the scam.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #49 - 05/17/13 at 04:55:46

Dane Allen wrote on 05/16/13 at 23:11:49:

Cool.
Srinath.

ABC News and USA Today are the Republican echo Chamber? How do you keep coming up with this stuff time and again after proven wrong soo much???

You haven't proved nothing. You just call people names.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 05/17/13 at 06:29:43

Nothing I have seen ur read shows that the Tea Party was treated worse than other political groups seeking tax exempt status, instead I am seeing what appears to be a clear example of the Tea Party actually being shown favoritism over other political groups.

Then you cannot read English. Sorry Midnight; but this guy is an idiot. the word fits.

The press will gradually close ranks around themselves now that he's been spying on them and Obama's "offensive linemen" that have been protecting him since he was a senator will not be around anymore. Without them running protection for him, he'll be reduced to something like Jimmy Carter. The really good thing to come out of this is the woman who was in charge of the irs division that targeted political enemies is now in charge of the irs division handling obamacare. that might make Obamacare go away!!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #51 - 05/17/13 at 06:36:23

YOu make some interesting points Sri. Personal experience counts for a lot more than words on a page or out of some talking heads mouth.
Now, IF the numbers you posted are even close to accurate, then Id have to re-evaluate. But, in the past days Ive heard so many conflicting stories that it would require my own investigation in order to feel like Id gotten to a point where I could make an honest evaluation.
What DO I feel comfortable with? I Do believe they were unfair. Why? Heads have rolled. Were they also incompetent? Sounds like it, according to SRi's complaint,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 05/17/13 at 07:02:07

no JOG; this is not the same thing. Sri is changing the topic as are some in favorable news media. No liberal organization had their personal and financial information given to their political enemies. It's one thing to delay, delay and delay even further. it's another to send info to one's enemies. The whole BS nonsense about NAACP and Greenpeace is designed to take the spotlight off Hopey and turn it to someone else. Don't fall for it. Someone high up in Hopey's administration had the IRS release private info on his perceived enemies. On a 1-10, that's a big no-no. Don't get dragged off the main road here.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #53 - 05/17/13 at 08:38:31

[quote author=5C5D46414E5B472F0 link=1368494823/45#48 date=1368791452]Dane Allen wrote on 05/16/13 at 21:31:33:

Quote:
Daney - when you use words like this I know you have no point.

That is because you don't know what logic or sarcasm is. The points have been made, they have been backed up with real data and they dismantle all the distraction and verbal acrobatics you have been displaying this whole post. And you don't have the integrity to admit when you are wrong.

Quote:
The head of the IRS was an internal promotion. After the Bush appointee left @ the end of term in dec. He was promoted cos that was the obvious course of action. He was fired cos he was the one that had a hand in the scam.

Oh, so now you admit that there was a scam and that the IRS singled out conservative groups while allowing ilberal groups a free pass. You probably will now say this one, lone-wolf acted solely on his own and no one else wven know what he was doing because he was a Bush appointee but hated Conservatives. Well, it's a start.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #54 - 05/17/13 at 08:40:21

srinath wrote on 05/17/13 at 04:55:46:
Dane Allen wrote on 05/16/13 at 23:11:49:

Cool.
Srinath.

You haven't proved nothing. You just call people names.

Cool.
Srinath.

You are ABSOLUTELY not the one to be throwing the "you just call people names" bit around. You are one of the worst at this!!!

And I have proved everything becuase you are unable to disprove it nor even come up with a reasonable counter. Just a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #55 - 05/17/13 at 10:38:38

All told in 2012, some 2,774 groups of all types applied for 501(c)(4) status. Of those, 2,324 were approved, eight were denied, and 442 were held in limbo, neither approved nor denied.....

Your listening too much to the republicommunists echo chamber.

442 with TEA, patriot etc etc - really its a non political organization, social welfare. TEA = Political. And 10% is a big sample - this seemes to be over 15% ... duh ... 10% is a small sample, when they are supposed to look @ everything.
Cool.
Srinath.

Did everyone see one of the slights-of-hand Srinath just tried to pull off?

2,774 is the total of the applications, not the total conservative applications. He then goes on the show how small a percentage the 442 is of the total 2,774. Apples to Oranges AGAIN!!!

By this claim 100% of the withheld - the 442 - were conservative leaning groups and 0% from liberal groups.

The real test is the total number of conservative applications, the total number of liberal applications and the numbers of delays for each. His argument is that of a con man. Don't be fooled!!!

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #56 - 05/17/13 at 10:52:01

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/17/13 at 06:36:23:
YOu make some interesting points Sri. Personal experience counts for a lot more than words on a page or out of some talking heads mouth.
Now, IF the numbers you posted are even close to accurate, then Id have to re-evaluate. But, in the past days Ive heard so many conflicting stories that it would require my own investigation in order to feel like Id gotten to a point where I could make an honest evaluation.
What DO I feel comfortable with? I Do believe they were unfair. Why? Heads have rolled. Were they also incompetent? Sounds like it, according to SRi's complaint,

The numbers are presented in a way to deceive you into thinking the it isn't a big deal but if the total number of groups help up was 442 and the total number conservative groups held up was also 442 then only conservative groups were help up. He is using percentages of unrelated numbers to trick people into uncertainty. It is a classic deception!!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #57 - 05/17/13 at 14:00:07

If I am proved wrong I admit it - case in point -

srinath wrote on 05/10/13 at 22:21:11:
srinath wrote on 05/08/13 at 17:30:10:
Has anyone noticed the kidnappers in Cleveland were hispanic ...
And how did they decide the 2 brothers were not guilty ...
http://suzukisavage.com/yabb2.2/Templates/Forum/default/bold.gif
And I'd like to know - were they illegals at some point ?

Cool.
Srinath.

Oh well that was rather premature of me. They were hispanic, but not illegal cos they were PR.
So well now that we have our own hispanics lets boot the other hispanics out.

Cool.
Srinath.

OK Daney - you have proved nothing except your ability to hurl obscenities.

That 2744 and 442 was not what you interpreted it to be ...

In numbers. 2744 applications in 2012. The year it started was 2009 BTW but 2012 numbers were available via google a lot easier.

So here it is Total applications - 2744.
Total held up 442 - Not just TEA and patriot is 442. Everything held up is 442. I made that comparison to dane's allegation that 300 out of 3200 which is under 10% is very very high.

The applications dont have a party affiliation in it. Its a social welfare org that is the intent. Political = 527c I think. 501c4 = non political.
If it got held up it was due to something in the application telling reviewers it was political. How were they even to know what was republican. Its non political application. You dont apply with a political SOP (statement of purpose) in a social welfare organisation application.

I dont see how it was singling out republicans, cos "republicans" were not even supposed to be mentioned in the application. D-uh. Non political.
Only way they have a leg to stand on is if the number held up is WAY out of whack with the total applications cross section. As in if 75% of held ups were republican, but only 50% applications were republican that is going to need further looking into and likely an intentional targeting. If its 50 of the held up and 50% in the application pool, its just random sampling. In any case - non political = the application should have been indistinguishable as to what party it is.  

People that got fired were bush appointees, who got promoted, and they were at the helm when it happened. In fact bush appointee @ the head finished his term and walked away. The guy who took the job (steven miller) was second in command and also carry over from bush.

The way I see it, Bush appointees squelched the TEA baggers. Obviously TEA baggers were likely to take votes from republicans.
Now that IRS is set to get far more powers via Obamacare, the republicans and TEA baggers have used the last bullet in their arsenal to kill Obamacare.
Much like the famous hookers of Elliot Spitzer.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #58 - 05/17/13 at 17:10:22

srinath wrote on 05/17/13 at 14:00:07:
OK Daney - you have proved nothing except your ability to hurl obscenities.

And then this in the same post;

Quote:
The way I see it, Bush appointees squelched the TEA baggers.

Once...

Quote:
Obviously TEA baggers

Twice...

Quote:
TEA baggers have used the last bullet in their arsenal to kill Obamacare.

Third times the charm

Quote:
Much like the famous hookers of Elliot Spitzer.

Bonus stealth insult.

Nice crocodile tears, though.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #59 - 05/17/13 at 17:37:55

Dane Allen wrote on 05/16/13 at 21:31:33:
You probably will now say this one, lone-wolf acted solely on his own and no one else even knew what he was doing because he was a Bush appointee but hated Conservatives. Well, it's a start.

srinath wrote on 05/17/13 at 14:00:07:
The way I see it, Bush appointees squelched the TEA baggers. Obviously TEA baggers were likely to take votes from republicans.

Cool.
Srinath.

I must be a prophet!!!  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/16/24 at 10:28:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › opps...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.