Send Topic Print
Crimes by illegals. (Read 55 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Crimes by illegals.
05/08/13 at 17:30:10

Has anyone noticed the kidnappers in Cleveland were hispanic ...
And how did they decide the 2 brothers were not guilty ...

And I'd like to know - were they illegals at some point ?

I dunno am I the only one who's bothered by this ... OK I know I have Rush for company ... Illegal immigration is a gateway crime.

You do 1, and how do we know you're not doing more crimes.
Criminals get caught less than 1% of the time if they are unlucky ...

My last speeding - or any traffic ticket was sometime in 97-98 maybe I had 3 accidents in the span of a couple years and got very very wary thereafter ... however that doesn't mean I've never sped after that ... I have on ocassion by accident, and on even fewer ocassions intended to.

Illegal immigration - same thing. I am speeding - and the cop stops me ... promptly I'll roll down the windows and I am going to ask for my reward ... that's what the illegals are doing.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: Crimes by illegals.
Reply #1 - 05/08/13 at 17:48:01

Jerry asked me to print this months ago. I think everyone here knows I'm not a racist, especially you Sri. I probably have more brown friends than white ones. this is the crime ratio of blacks to non blacks. You asked for them, here they are. I had rather not put them on the forum, you understand why.   "In over 52% of the murders in the US in 2011 in which the race of the murderer was known, the murderer was black. Over half of the victims of murder were also black. But blacks are only 13.6% of the population. Put all that together, and the murder rate in the US for non-blacks was more like 2.6 per 100,000 in 2011.

As Peter Baldwin put it in his book, The Narcissism of Minor Differences, "Take out the black underclass from the statistics, and even American murder rates fall to European levels."  It's even lower when the Hispanic class is removed.  Furthermore, it's been shown over and over that where there is more freedom of gun ownership there is less crime.  

The problem lies in our culture, not in guns.  We have always been taught to compete rather than cooperate.  Exploit rather than love.  At the very core of our society is the dog eat dog enthusiasm that renders thousands dead every day from the machine we have created.  Yet nobody cries for those victims.  We call it a necessary evil.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
- William Pitt

The amazing thing is that a person is more likely to die from falling down a flight of stairs than to die from a gun shot.  Do we outlaw stairs and make elevators mandatory?  How about automobiles?  A person is five times more likely to die in an automobile than to die from a gun shot wound.  That's not even mentioning the much high maiming and paralysis rates associated with car wrecks.

The truth is that we don't live in a utopia and never will.  Evil people will always find a way to commit murders.  For me; I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six."                                                                                                      This article doesn't give the percentages for Hispanics but you get the idea.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 05/08/13 at 18:14:00

I dunno I am not debating race vs crime ... but the fact that long term criminals tend to be desensitized to their own crime ... and I think once you cross that threshold its a slippery slope.

Some sort of "guilt net" in the brain of the criminal that starts to come unravelled after the first cord got cut. Maybe they lose 1 chord in that net and the net stays intact ... hell no is my thought.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 05/08/13 at 18:41:33

One more reason I'd not compare the illegals and the crimes they commit to blacks - no one asked the illegals to come here ... they talk like its their right to "come here for a better life" like that is some sorta constitutional right bestowed upon them ...
Blacks were dropped in the holds of ships, made to row their way here and sold ...

Big difference. If americans didn't want blacks they should have thought about that before they opted for slavery.
If america didn't want illegals they should have ... I dunno, have a tight immigration system that prevents anyone from barging in and using the state tax payer paid services and I guess they should be enforcing the laws ...

Hey I have a way to remove all the defishits and fund everything we need. Charge illegals like $500 and ask them to fill out a form ... repeat that every year - different form every year, you need to wait a year from form 1 to form 2 to 3, to 4, ... like 70 forms total and then if you have not committed any crime, and done anything illegal or used up a lot of services or had anchor babies or stuff like that, you'd be granted a repreive from being deported.
Only thing ... tell them every time there is just 1 form they should fill ...

It is a better life ... it only costs lives of americans. I want a better life ... yours. Fools. Its a gateway crime ... they are career criminals ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 05/08/13 at 20:33:33

The problem with the illegal Hispanics is they have 4 or 5 ID's and you never know their real name. You have to catch them and fingerprint them or have them fingerprinted to know who they really are. Do you have any idea how many Juans and Jesus's there are in the US. Jen ran into that all the time in her law enforcement career. One night she arrested 10 Hispanics, no ID on them and everyone gave the same name. They were locked up several days and no one knew who they really were. They could have been wanted for other crimes, felons, who knows?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 05/09/13 at 07:44:20

Oh yea ... freaking RFID chip em then. And deport em. The thing is they usually understand way way way more english than they admit. I've known a few that would speak near fluent english - just heavily accented ... but pretend they dont.

Those fools know we cant tell em apart ... so they keep their mouth shut, or claim they dont speak english, that will gum up the process while we try to find an approved interpreter.

Seriously, we need to charge them 500 bucks year over year saying they need to fill some stupid form and what not. And when we find a mexican who has not filed that form for this year we RF ID them and toss em. We should give these forms a tear off section, we need to tear it off and hand it to them ... they need that tag. No tag = jail. You register your bike/car, you insure and you get those every year, you also get a license. You dont have those guess what ... they could toss you in jail.

Same thing for mexicans.

When they say 11 million illegal immigrants ... I think they mean 11 million names ... each of those names could be 100 or more.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 05/10/13 at 22:21:11

srinath wrote on 05/08/13 at 17:30:10:
Has anyone noticed the kidnappers in Cleveland were hispanic ...
And how did they decide the 2 brothers were not guilty ...

And I'd like to know - were they illegals at some point ?

Cool.
Srinath.

Oh well that was rather premature of me. They were hispanic, but not illegal cos they were PR.
So well now that we have our own hispanics lets boot the other hispanics out.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 21:24:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Crimes by illegals.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.