Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Dr. Obama: or how I learned to cure my slice... (Read 99 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Dr. Obama: or how I learned to cure my slice..
Reply #15 - 05/01/13 at 10:58:22

No one disputes we have a dirt bag in the WH. The only point I would make is, we averted a bigger bag of dirt from getting in, and we replaced the mother of all dirt bags after 8 years not to mention the mother of all Vice dirt bags right. Hey the Vice dirt bag didn't take a vacation at all right ... that's cos evil never sleeps ... evil just gets heart replacements and lives forever. Evil doesn't budge when its daughter is a lesbian ...

Well,, while the presidents advisers are all from the same places, R or D, doesnt matter, then we will keep getting what weve been getting.
You elect someone who will NOT be a dirtbag & do what the globalists want & he will get shot. America is done for, no matter who is elected, unless we can get the globalist influences out of our politicians lives. Not just the pres, but for sure, if the pres wont veto the bad laws, were screwed.
Did we get the lesser dirtbag? Maybe.. Our pres is selected by the globalists & they choose whoever they believe can best sell their agenda to us. WE are screwed either way. America would have elected Ron Paul, BUT
the globalists put the hounds on him, minimized him & demonized him in the media, told everyone it would be a wasted vote. He saw the best he could do was split the vote & virtually assure a D win, so, he dropped out.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Dr. Obama: or how I learned to cure my slice..
Reply #16 - 05/01/13 at 11:31:27

We have a dirtbag who pays 20.5% in taxes as opposed to 13% and crying about it being too high cos he's "Job creator".
We have a dirtbag who is trying to put a few laws in place against felons who can buy guns .. as opposed to a dirtbag who will not have. OK maybe he would have, CT and MA are close in many respects.
We have a dirt bag who wont cut taxes for the uber wealthy ...

Looks like we are on a slipper slope that is less slippery and less slopey ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:39:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Dr. Obama: or how I learned to cure my slice...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.