Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Memphis officially dangerous... (Read 142 times)
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Memphis officially dangerous...
04/26/13 at 20:41:37

The police say so... These have been popping up all over the city limits.

I find the truth in advertising rather refreshing...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: Memphis officially dangerous...
Reply #1 - 04/26/13 at 23:48:51

First honest thing I've read all day!.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #2 - 04/27/13 at 01:13:49

Is it more that the city doesn't support an overpaid union or is it about gun rights? Anyone know?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #3 - 04/27/13 at 08:08:12

Both actually...  Embarrassed

On 2 wheels since 7/87

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 04/28/13 at 19:15:58

You do know that back door gun for drugs exchange program the police there run as you have said earlier plus this notice is a case of the cops playing both sides dont you ?

They seem to be opening up their guns to criminals (who else will bring drugs to buy guns) while declaring they cant do their job cos its too hard ...
Pinching the baby and rocking the cradle.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #5 - 04/28/13 at 23:55:57

Highest grossing pimps in the city have badges...  Roll Eyes

City council member is a convicted prostitute and spouse abuser (and she's ugly as sin to boot)...  Roll Eyes

Another city council member is one of the city's "elite" crime family's well placed members (others have served in the state senate)...  Roll Eyes

Hood rats all...  Wink

People not from here find the city's nickname of "Memfrica" to be "crude, demeaning, insensitive, racist, blah blah blah"... I've been to Africa twice, believe me, it's accurate.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #6 - 04/29/13 at 13:09:24

Wow... WD thats tough. Jackson is right there as well. Nobody wants to live... of any race.  I dont think jackson police care enough to even put up a billboard.

Its well known that the Memphis strip club owners also own one of the clubs in Jackson. I am not sure how that all works, but then I would be worried if I did know.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #7 - 04/29/13 at 16:35:21

I hate Jackson MS, it was bad when I'd roll through there in the mid-late 90s and it was 10x worse when I went through there to deal with Hurricane Irene and our Bay St Louis property. If it wasn't so far out of the way, I'd run 45 through Meridian all the way down and wind through the coastal backroads to bypass "Bilious-y and Gulfpit" (Biloxi and Gulfport).

On 2 wheels since 7/87

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 04/29/13 at 20:00:13

MS and TN 2 more of those states that have been deep red for a century or more ... Like SC ... TEA party darling Nikki Haley cut welfare from 270 to 216 ... and almost immediately realized her mistake when the people of NJ sent her a thank you note ... (a joke by one of the local talk show people)

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #9 - 04/30/13 at 11:25:50

srinath wrote on 04/29/13 at 20:00:13:
MS and TN 2 more of those states that have been deep red for a century or more ... Like SC ... TEA party darling Nikki Haley cut welfare from 270 to 216 ... and almost immediately realized her mistake when the people of NJ sent her a thank you note ... (a joke by one of the local talk show people)

Cool.
Srinath.

Sri.... pretty sure I know more about MS than you and the next 1000 people you know. As for it being deep red or having much to do with the Tea party... again I know first hand where things stand. The position MS is in has much more to do with Dems (or all of politicians)  in washington and carpet baggers than anything the actual population of the state can do.

In fact JUST this morning they reported how a group of democrats are demotrating to keep section 5 going. You know section 5, thats were washington looks at votes and then decides what gonna happen regardless of the votes. (ah kinda why we revolted against the King to begin with)  

http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/vot/sec_5/about.php

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 04/30/13 at 11:34:06

And yet Pine - evidence says ...

MISSISSIPPI VOTING HISTORY

Last 10 Elections         ( State voted with the overall winning candidate)
D
[Winner: Jimmy Carter]      1980
R
[Winner: Ronald Reagan]      1984
R
[Winner: Ronald Reagan]      1988
R
[Winner: George Bush]      1992
R
R
R
[Winner: George W. Bush]      2004
R
[Winner: George W. Bush]      2008
R
R

Here is more in text -
Like many southern states, Mississippi voted almost exclusively with the Democratic Party from Reconstruction through the early 1960s, when civil rights legislation and a Republican tactic called the “Southern Strategy” helped turn the state “red.” Three times since World War II, Mississippi has voted all its electors for third-party candidates, more than any other state. Since 1972, the state has voted Republican, except for 1976 when it supported Jimmy Carter of Georgia. Unlike many other southern states, Mississippi has not experienced great population growth; the 2000 census led to the state being reduced from seven to six electoral votes, the lowest number since 1848. In 2012, Mitt Romney easily won the state by 55% to Barack Obama's 44%.

Impressive for republicommunsts - dont you think ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #11 - 04/30/13 at 11:42:23

srinath wrote on 04/30/13 at 11:34:06:

Cool.
Srinath.

Grin Grin Grin You post totally contradicted your previous post and then you declare victory  Grin Grin Grin

So I think we have learned, with your help, that it hasn't been a century or more and it is the liberals that have screwed the place up.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #12 - 04/30/13 at 12:15:32

I think the Memphis Police should provide everyone with no criminal background a gun who doesnt have one or is traveling through town. If you cant do your job there's nothing wrong with asking for assistance. See what happens to the crime rates.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 04/30/13 at 16:41:30

Dane Allen wrote on 04/30/13 at 11:42:23:
srinath wrote on 04/30/13 at 11:34:06:

Cool.
Srinath.

Grin Grin Grin You post totally contradicted your previous post and then you declare victory  Grin Grin Grin

So I think we have learned, with your help, that it hasn't been a century or more and it is the liberals that have screwed the place up.

Once again for the hard of comprehension: And I'll keep this one short so you can understand - read this slowly.
Communism was not characterized by high taxes all the way across. The lower and middle incomes were taxed heavily (like my 23% or more in some other cases) and the higher incomes like say RMoney were taxed @ lower rates say like 13% cos they are managers or Job creators. And they want to be even lower taxes for themselves.

Therefore Republicans like RMoney are communists of the 21st century.

I'll say republican communists if you prefer since you complained about my composite "republicommunists"

Then comes the slightly inferential part.

You know the recent gun bill was defeated by 4 democraps among the republican communists voting against it.
One of them was a long term Democrat senator from Montana called Max Bauchus. Pro gun, heavily pro gun. OK now about Montana. You can verify all of this ...
Montana in the last 40 years has gone for the republican communist by double digits in all except 92. Dunno maybe lots of fat chicks turned up there in 92 and voted for clinton ... dunno ... but this is one very very red state.
The local politicians can change their stance depending on how their state is ... the national party does not.

A Montana democrap is very republican communist ...
Same with Missisippi.

Same with CA, NJ, NY etc etc in the opposite direction.

You take a Montana democrat and drop him in the CA republican communist convention they would wonder why he is so far to the right.

Mississippi's problems in this case are caused by Mississippi democrats ... who are in normal terms republican communist light.

So dont quite blame democraps for the problems of MS or TN. The D is only in name. They are just light republican communists.

Something like this wont apply to any state that has flip flopped over the years. OH, FL, NC, VA, CO, etc etc.
In the hard core red or blue states the other party is purple.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 04/30/13 at 18:03:52

Midnightrider wrote on 04/30/13 at 12:15:32:
I think the Memphis Police should provide everyone with no criminal background a gun who doesnt have one or is traveling through town. If you cant do your job there's nothing wrong with asking for assistance. See what happens to the crime rates.

Yea they should, and they should use the guns they are trading out the back door for drugs to certainly people who are criminals. Double benefit if you ask me.

Seriously though if you complain to enough people in the position of authority enough times the problem will eventually get taken care of. From experience here ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:04:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Memphis officially dangerous...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.