Send Topic Print
The criminal Kissinger (Read 32 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
The criminal Kissinger
04/23/13 at 22:24:21

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/3492-kissinger-the-illegal...

In subsequent chapters, Gary Allen fleshes out a very darning indictment concerning these and many other charges. In the final chapter of his book, Allen examines an issue that few other biographers/hagiographers of the celebrated "Dr. K" have been willing to broach: The Goleniewski accusation.

Colonel-General Michael Goleniewski is widely credited as being one of the most important Western agents ever to have operated within the Soviet KGB and its satellite agencies. He was the vice chairman of Communist Poland's military intelligence when he escaped to the West in 1960, bringing thousands of Top Secret Soviet documents as well as information identifying hundreds of highly placed Soviet agents in western governments and intelligence agencies. Among the important communist agents Goleniewski exposed were Kim Philby, George Blake, Gordon Lonsdale, Morris and Lona Cohen, Henry Houghton, Ethel Gee, and Stig Wennerström. So strategic, timely, and reliable were his revelations that the House of Representatives of the 88th Congress passed House Resolution 5507 to honor Goleniewski's exceptional contributions to American security.

The Resolution said in part that Goleniewski "has collaborated with the government in an outstanding manner and under circumstances which have involved grave personal risk.  He continues to make major contributions to the national security of the United States."

In retrospect, surely the most startling charge leveled by the impeccably accurate Colonel General Goleniewski was that a then relatively unknown German-born Harvard professor was a member of a KGB ring known as ODRA, operating within the U.S. government. Goleniewski identified that professor by name as Henry Kissinger, who, said Goleniewski, went by the code name "Bor."

Considering Goleniewski's extraordinary record in these matters and Kissinger's subsequent atrocious record of pro-communist activities (despite his occasional anti-communist statements), it is nothing short of astounding that not only was Kissinger not subjected to official investigation, but he also received virtually a free pass from the media. Moreover, the same media "watchdogs" merely wagged their tails and rolled over as Kissinger accumulated political power unprecedented for any appointed United States official. As Gary Allen noted:

During his confirmation hearings, it was revealed that Kissinger headed the most immense intelligence-gathering and policy-determining apparatus in White House history.  At the time of the confirmation, Kissinger was: a) head of the national Security Council, b) chairman of every important committee on the Council,  c) the man to whom the CIA director reported, and  d) chairman of the "Forty" Committee, the "covert operations" arm of the NSC.  As Senator Stuart Symington observed to our hero:
    "If you stay in two positions, head of State and also head of the National Security Council, you are going to be in a position where you are going to have unprecedented authority never granted to anybody but the President."
    And that is just what Kissinger got — with not a yelp from the fawning media.

And the Power Continues
Herr Kissinger's power has not diminished since his glory days of "ping-pong diplomacy," "shuttle diplomacy," and brinksmanship in the 1960s and '70s. If anything, his prestige, influence — and personal net worth — have skyrocketed. Consider the following remarkable statement made by President Barack Obama's National Security Adviser General James L. Jones at the 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof on February 8, 2009 (which is published on the web page of the Council on Foreign Relations):

Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through General Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today.

NOOO!!! Its Not POssible!

Yes, there is a "chain of command" that has existed for many decades — one that operates outside of the official parameters of our Constitution — extending from Pratt House (the New York City headquarters of the Council on Foreign Relations) to the White House, as well as to the Pentagon, State Department, Treasury Department, the Federal Reserve, and other departments of the federal government. Particularly notable in General Jones' remark is that all of the individuals mentioned — former National Security Advisors Kissinger, Scowcroft, and Berger — are not only members of the CFR, but leading lights within that organization. Kissinger's career was launched at the CFR in the late 1950s, where, under the sponsorship of David and Nelson Rockefeller, he was made director of studies and then a member of the editorial board of Foreign Affairs, the CFR journal. He later became a member of the CFR's Board of Directors. The Council now has an endowed "Henry A. Kissinger Chair in U.S. Foreign Policy" named in his honor.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Re: The criminal Kissinger
Reply #1 - 04/24/13 at 08:21:46

I always think of the backpack joke when I hear about Kissinger.

An old joke:

In the early '70s, Richard Nixon, Spiro Agnew, Henry Kissinger, an
old priest, and a hippie were on an airplane. Suddenly, the pilot
burst into the passenger cabin, yelled that the plane was going down, grabbed a parachute, and leaped out.

Alas, there were only four parachutes remaining.

The five passengers discussed what they should do:

Richard Nixon said: "I am the President of the United States. The
nation and the world needs me. I must take a parachute and jump."
And out of the plane he jumped, and he floated safely to earth.

Spiro Agnew said: "I am the Vice-President of the United States. If
anything were to happen to President Nixon, I would have to take over
his tremendous job. I must take a parachute and jump." And Agnew
floated safely to earth, too.

Henry Kissinger said in his thick German accent: "I am the smartest
man in the world. The world cannot live without me." And he grabbed
a rig and jumped.

The old priest and the hippie were left. The priest said to the
young man, "Son, God has been good to me all these years, and I am
old. Please, take the last parachute rig and live well."

To which the hippie replied, "Don't worry, Father, we can both go. The smartest man
in the world just stole my backpack."

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The criminal Kissinger
Reply #2 - 04/25/13 at 10:03:40

This article shows how the assertions Ive made are spot on. The point Ive made about the people around the president being the "deciders" is made clear. No wonder people are sidestepping this one,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:02:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The criminal Kissinger

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.