Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Why does anyone need an AR15 or 30 rnd magazines? (Read 379 times)
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Re: Why does anyone need an AR15 or 30 rnd magazin
Reply #15 - 04/22/13 at 19:49:11

not with a co2 gun. all that will do is piss them off more. your crazy.

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 04/22/13 at 20:00:29

I have not fired the co2 rifle myself, but I know of someone who's been hunting deer with it. Point blank range it should kill anyone.
I have to ask the guy (and I talk to his friend most often) ... but a few years he has been hunting with them, 2200 psi 5-6 shots he said.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 04/22/13 at 20:14:02

Oh here is another idea, and in India they still used these - as of 04 when I last went to India. A Bayonet - with a big knife. Easy way to stop a crackhead.
In India cops used those more than actually using them as a rifle. My dad one time bluffed saying they can fire that knife too, and being I dunno like 10 I believed it ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 04/23/13 at 06:12:12

A bayonet makes your average rifle into an "assault weapon".

Spetsnaz had knife guns.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 04/23/13 at 06:58:26

Yea well I guess to stop a crackhead you just stick a big knife into his jugular. Right a Bayonet other than qualifying to be an assault weapon also is liable to grievously injure the user ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #20 - 04/23/13 at 08:10:43

Best ways to stop a crack head? On your own land a couple rounds of 00 buck or a rifled slug. If you want to be a bit less sporting about it use a regular hunting rifle and load. In your own home? Large bore handgun rounds, I keep a loaded .44 Special (246gr fmj) in one desk drawer, a loaded .45 above my easy chair, and a loaded .380 in my back pocket. There is a loaded pump shotgun next to the fireplace, a loaded semi-auto shotgun in the bedroom... and a loaded 30 round SKS (takes AK banana mags) with alternating armor piercing and hollow point rounds in my game keeper's quarters...

We don't like trespassers around here...

We actually keep so many loaded guns around for crop and livestock predation problems. That 30 round SKS makes short work of coyotes and feral pigs. An 8 round revolver with .22 short (frangible rounds) takes care of rodents.

The ability to take out 2 legged vermin is just a side bonus.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 04/23/13 at 10:05:37

,srinath wrote on 04/22/13 at 20:00:29:
I have not fired the co2 rifle myself, but I know of someone who's been hunting deer with it. Point blank range it should kill anyone.
I have to ask the guy (and I talk to his friend most often) ... but a few years he has been hunting with them, 2200 psi 5-6 shots he said.

Cool.
Srinath.

5-6 shots to kill a deer? if it takes that many to kill the deer it wouldnt be leagal for deer hunting. i run a shooting range and NO ONE comes here to sight in there new co2 "hunting rifle" that just sounds stupid. and i dont believe it would stop a crack head either. unless you shot him directly in the brain. wich you couldnt, because you dont see the need to practice with a self defense weapon. at least thats what you said on another post.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 04/23/13 at 10:17:34

No I didn't say 5-6 to kill the deer. He gets 5-6 shots before it start to lose muzzle velocity.

I'll easily shoot a crackhead in the brain at point blank range ... I have not practiced in years. If you cant you're blind you need glasses not guns.

Cool.
Srinath.

45acp wrote on 04/23/13 at 10:05:37:
,srinath wrote on 04/22/13 at 20:00:29:

Cool.
Srinath.

5-6 shots to kill a deer? if it takes that many to kill the deer it wouldnt be leagal for deer hunting. i run a shooting range and NO ONE comes here to sight in there new co2 "hunting rifle" that just sounds stupid. and i dont believe it would stop a crack head either. unless you shot him directly in the brain. wich you couldnt, because you dont see the need to practice with a self defense weapon. at least thats what you said on another post.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #23 - 04/23/13 at 10:23:55

Point blank range isn't very sporting of you...  Grin

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #24 - 04/23/13 at 11:48:45

WD wrote on 04/23/13 at 10:23:55:
Point blank range isn't very sporting of you...  Grin

Yeah, but what about all the effort to sneak up behind the crackhead? Doesn't that count?  Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 04/23/13 at 16:08:04

you obviously know nothing about guns or self defense. any noteworthy self defense instructor teaches you to aim for center mass not the head. when your life is on the line you have enough trouble just hitting someone. let alone playing super sniper. i dont care what distance your at. also i dont need glases. i can clearly see you dont have a clue. Roll Eyes

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 04/23/13 at 18:10:14

45acp wrote on 04/23/13 at 16:08:04:
you obviously know nothing about guns or self defense. any noteworthy self defense instructor teaches you to aim for center mass not the head. when your life is on the line you have enough trouble just hitting someone. let alone playing super sniper. i dont care what distance your at. also i dont need glases. i can clearly see you dont have a clue. Roll Eyes

What ... when he's close enough, shoot him in the eye. Muzzle velocity 8-900 ft will pretty much kill anyone and a co2 will deliver that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 04/23/13 at 19:18:21

ok im done. this is the stupidest conversation i think i have ever had with anyone.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 04/23/13 at 19:27:08

45acp wrote on 04/23/13 at 19:18:21:
ok im done. this is the stupidest conversation i think i have ever had with anyone.

I guess you always feel that way after losing huh.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #29 - 04/23/13 at 20:26:29

Sri is right on this one. I have a competition pellet rifle that cost more than my deer rifle. I live in the city and I like to shoot around the house and the gun is legal in the city limits.. Its built more for accuracy and I would not take it deer hunting but I've heard of people doing that. They have CO 2 guns now that you pump up with air from a divers tank, up to around 2000psi. They go all the way up to 50 caliber. They are very lethal weapons. Anyone that doesn't believe me they're all over you tube. There's video's of people hog hunting with them in Texas. Other video's of target shooting and operation also.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t-7lEPKeWY               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uesuW4BnJs       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SqGcdUJR8                                                        Here's a guy hog hunting with an air rifle similar to mine. I wouldn't do it because I believe in clean one shot kills and I don't want the animals to suffer, but it is possible   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugyO7dcF1n8        As far as so called assault weapons go I've never really had a desire to own one. I own several guns for hunting and home protection. The minute the government said I shouldn't have one I started looking and now I own two. If The government says you don't need or have the right to own an item you're gonna need it real soon!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:36:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why does anyone need an AR15 or 30 rnd magazines?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.