Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Boston Marathon bombings (Read 956 times)
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Re: Boston Marathon bombings
Reply #15 - 04/16/13 at 15:51:32

Midnight -
Who are the reliable witnesses, and what makes them reliable.  As a former Army intelligence officer, I've seen my share of nut cases.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #16 - 04/16/13 at 15:59:16

I'll take a guess and say it was done by a loner, somebody who had a ax to grind with society.
 Can't see how any conspiracy theory could fit what little info the media has been feeding us and none of the big terrorist groups have stepped up and taken responsablity for the bombing.
 Small simply made bombs on individual timers points to a loner.
 Conspiracies have a reason for the action or possibly the reaction caused by the bombing. This looks like someone who was just  pi$$ed off about something and needed to make a violent statement.  For all we know the bomber could of been fired from a company who helped sponser the run and he was getting "even".
 I don't like trying to get into the minds of nut jobs, It is too easy to cross the line and become a nut also.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #17 - 04/16/13 at 16:59:29

Jerry the one person I remember interviewed is a high school teacher and coach. I'll go back and find the article if you can explain to me how that newscaster announced building # 7 fell 20 minutes before it fell. The BBC Broadcast station was sued over the video and the court case was this week. The BBC won. I'm not saying yesterday was a government job, I said just the opposite and blamed it on lousy law enforcement. 911 was an inside job, the video proves it, it's a live broadcast that was seen on TV, no way to doctor it. With upmost respect. Midnight

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 04/16/13 at 17:04:20

BBC video feed may be far more delayed than their headset and audio feed.

You know that the Janet jackson nipple slip - we may have never seen it on TV right ... they had something like a 3-4 minute delay and  the decision to "show" it was made by the CEO of CBS ...

The BBC delay may be 20+ mins, they may have heard it on their headset, the video feed took its sweet time to get shown.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #19 - 04/16/13 at 18:21:19

Isn't it SOP to have police along with bomb sniffing dogs present at outdoor events nowadays? How does having police at an event relate into a conspiracy when they are at all major events for crowd control. Misinformation is rampant during attacks like the bombing or 9/11, any eyewitness account really needs to be taken with a grain of salt not as the gospal truth.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #20 - 04/16/13 at 18:22:06

Sri the building was still standing in the background when she announced it had fallen. You can see the building standing the whole time while she was talking about it falling. Take the time to watch the video. 20 minutes after she announced it had fallen it fell inside itself just like a building falls when demolition experts rig it. It was live broadcast TV. I don't see how anyone can even think about arguing with this one.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 04/16/13 at 18:27:38

Midnightrider wrote on 04/16/13 at 18:22:06:
Sri the building was still standing in the background when she announced it had fallen. You can see the building standing the whole time while she was talking about it falling. Take the time to watch the video. 20 minutes after she announced it had fallen it fell inside itself just like a building falls when demolition experts rig it. It was live broadcast TV. I don't see how anyone can even think about arguing with this one.

I know I have seen it when JOG posted it.
The news caster is on the phone in her ear with a local affiliate who is on the street in front of it - or as close to it as they are allowed to get. She's getting info in her ear. The video upload goes through a lot of BS. That has a delay. What she knows would come to her in seconds. The delay is whatever it is for whatever reason and if its 20 min, she'll hear that its fallen and call it on the air only to have it show up 20 min later.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #22 - 04/16/13 at 18:53:36

Horse crap

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 04/16/13 at 19:06:11

So, no need to feel hurt or offended,

it's not that, it's just I've spoken to you enough to know you've got a serious anti-American slant and frankly, I don't want to listen to it today.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 04/16/13 at 19:07:11

You know that the Janet jackson nipple slip - we may have never seen it on TV right ... they had something like a 3-4 minute delay and  the decision to "show" it was made by the CEO of CBS ...

I call BS on that.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 04/16/13 at 19:21:20

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/13 at 19:07:11:

I call BS on that.

Calling BS on what Web ? the delay or the CEO's decision, or the nipple itself ?  Grin

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #26 - 04/16/13 at 20:27:56

Victory for 9/11 Justice!
Inbox
x

Apr 15 (1 day ago)

to undisclosed recipients
Tony Rooke refused to pay a TV
license fee because the BBC
intentionally misrepresented facts
about the 9/11 attacks, he alleged.

It is widely known that the BBC
reported the collapse of World Trade
Center Building 7 over 20 minutes
before it occurred. WTC 7 was a 47-
story skyscraper that was not hit by
a plane on 9/11 but collapsed at
free-fall speed later that day.

So Rooke said the BBC had to have
had prior knowledge to a terror attack
making them complicit in the attack.
He presented the BBC footage to the
judge along with a slew of other evidence,
and the judge agreed that Rooke had a
reasonable case to protest. Rooke was
found not guilty and he was not fined
for failure to pay the licensing fee.

Video (about 8 and a half mins):

Victory for 9/11 Justice!

Here is the broadcast where the BBC
announced the collapse of WTC 7 while
it was still standing behind the reporter:

Video (about 9 mins)

BBC Reports Collapse of WTC Building 7 Over 20 mins Early

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #27 - 04/16/13 at 20:37:50

Whether you believe the 911 conspiracy theory or not when our government orders 1.6 billion bullets (that cant be used legally anywhere else) tanks, thousands of guns and creates a Homeland Security Gestapo common sense should tell you the sh!t is gonna hit the fan. Enough said.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #28 - 04/16/13 at 22:30:16

Midnightrider wrote on 04/16/13 at 20:37:50:
Whether you believe the 911 conspiracy theory or not when our government orders 1.6 billion bullets (that cant be used legally anywhere else) tanks, thousands of guns and creates a Homeland Security Gestapo common sense should tell you the sh!t is gonna hit the fan. Enough said.

No Duhhh..

That the dumb masses cant see whats coming is enough to piss a guy OFF.

The economy is teetering on the edge, so, theyre preparing for a Seriously angry populace..
Theyve been working us over for decades. War after war to transfer wealth to the elite, who make $$ off both sides, making & selling weapons.

Even Rockefeller stated that the elite are in trouble because more people are awake now than ever, that was 2 years ago,, & the number who see whats going on have increased over that time.
Jerry, youre an embarrassment

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #29 - 04/16/13 at 22:46:45

that lil twerp from N.K. is behind it
Bostons' patriots' day and N.K.s 100th year celebration of his grand daddies birth

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:37:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Boston Marathon bombings

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.