Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Is it now time for a firearms black market? (Read 275 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: Is it now time for a firearms black market?
Reply #15 - 04/16/13 at 09:47:52

rfw2003 wrote on 04/16/13 at 09:41:03:
Dane Allen wrote on 04/16/13 at 09:37:12:
rfw2003 wrote on 04/16/13 at 09:07:30:
Now how are they able to sell the stuff so cheap I wonder? Shocked  I'd bet Srinath couldn't guess it because he would think it's impossible with the way he's talking.  

They steal it from the government and law enforcement agencies is how. They get the stuff for free, so they can sell it for cheap and make a 100% profit margin on what they are selling.  I doesn't matter how much security there is, criminals will always find a way in. It's in their nature to find the holes in the system.

R.F.

Every system in existance has holes, which are defined simply as using a system not in the way it was intended. Take the traffic light system. The hole in the red light system is that people can just drive through the red light at the risk of being pulled over and cited. If you are careful then you can run red lights whenever there is not a cop around and totally bypass the traffic light system. This is a black market for time, you steal back time that the government took from you first in order to maintain order.

Anything tax free will be cheaper than the same thing that is sold legally with the taxes and fees. That is a fact, not even up for debate. A $3 pack of black market cigarettes is cheaper than the same kind sold for $5 in the store. Pure fact. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

That is the exact point I've been trying to make.

R.F.

Smiley Yeah, I've been trying to help you drive the nail of logic through, think we are making any headway with what either of us is saying??  Grin Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #16 - 04/16/13 at 09:56:19

Dane Allen wrote on 04/16/13 at 09:47:52:
Smiley Yeah, I've been trying to help you drive the nail of logic through, think we are making any headway with what either of us is saying??  Grin Grin Grin

Doubtful, I think he just likes to argue even when he's proven wrong with all the information shown right to him.  Black markets will always be here and will always be a cheaper alternative even though it's not a legal way to get the stuff for whatever it is you are trying to get. He just can't see that for some reason.  I guess the black market works differently in the country where he is originally from, and he's stuck on that and won't see how it is here.

R.F.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #17 - 04/16/13 at 11:13:21

rfw2003 wrote on 04/16/13 at 09:56:19:

Doubtful, I think he just likes to argue even when he's proven wrong with all the information shown right to him.  Black markets will always be here and will always be a cheaper alternative even though it's not a legal way to get the stuff for whatever it is you are trying to get. He just can't see that for some reason.  I guess the black market works differently in the country where he is originally from, and he's stuck on that and won't see how it is here.

R.F.

Exactly!! And if the black market is more expensive than just going down to the store then why not just go down to the store???  Grin Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #18 - 04/16/13 at 12:02:07

Dane Allen wrote on 04/16/13 at 11:13:21:
rfw2003 wrote on 04/16/13 at 09:56:19:

R.F.

Exactly!! And if the black market is more expensive than just going down to the store then why not just go down to the store???  Grin Grin Grin

Yup that's the reason the black market exists. Those that sell in it are making a 100% profit on what they sell because they got it free. So they don't care how cheap they sell it for.

R.F.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 04/16/13 at 12:12:42

Once again for the hard of comprehension -

I will only talk about new guns.

Taxes and regulations etc etc drive up the cost.
The black market buys it where there are no regulations.
They transport it to where there are regulations.
They sell it and make a killing.

That much is clear, you guys have been saying it all along.

That was why we can not enforce gun control in CT and leave SC WFO.

You'd just drive 1000 miles, fill a trunk full and make 100k ... that's the market. It has to be enforced nation wide, and canada and mexico ...

You and I have been making the same point, just for 2 different sides - heck its even the same side - you use it to say gun control doesn't work ... I'd say state level gun control doesn't work.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 04/16/13 at 12:14:35

rfw2003 wrote on 04/16/13 at 12:02:07:
Yup that's the reason the black market exists. Those that sell in it are making a 100% profit on what they sell because they got it free. So they don't care how cheap they sell it for.

R.F.

Really ? you find free guns ? Are those new or lightly used ... Lightly used, just used to fire 4 bullets into 2 people's heads ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 04/16/13 at 17:00:08

I guess this is one more argument I have lost cos my arms have been removed ... and I am posting with my tongue.
Someone used a free gun and shot my arms off ... and legs too ... in fact my tongue has a bullet through it, but luckily I can still move it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #22 - 04/16/13 at 17:05:34

srinath wrote on 04/16/13 at 17:00:08:
I guess this is one more argument I have lost cos my arms have been removed ... and I am posting with my tongue.
Someone used a free gun and shot my arms off ... and legs too ... in fact my tongue has a bullet through it, but luckily I can still move it.

Cool.
Srinath.

See Post in the gunpowder one,  You just can't see the light of day with your eyes wide open and someone holding your head facing the sun.  See ya in the other parts of the forum where you aren't so dimwitted with you lack of knowledge and idiotic ideas.

R.F.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 04/16/13 at 17:10:09

I guess you are going off to play with your free gun now huh ...

After you're done playing with it you can sell it and make an infinite % profit ... he he ... you were going to settle for 100% ... you could have made infinite.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #24 - 04/17/13 at 00:00:21

1) Find truck delivering guns.
2) Stop truck.
3) Point gun at driver and take truck.
4) Sell guns.
5) Profit.

Is that really that hard to follow?

As an alternative, offer military or police guard $5,000 to let you steal $50,000 worth of guns...

When you are a criminal, no place has regulations.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 04/17/13 at 04:52:16

houstonbofh wrote on 04/17/13 at 00:00:21:
2) Stop truck.
4) Sell guns.
5) Profit.

As an alternative, offer military or police guard $5,000 to let you steal $50,000 worth of guns...

Oh why stop there, why not find truck with diamonds and steal it.

Or find truck loaded with $100 bills and steal that, you can by pass all the selling.

Yea ... you dont know which truck is carrying $100, guns or diamonds or anything else for that matter ... nor how well armed, defended the truck is ... and the $ trucks, the ones from loomis and brinks they are rolling safes. You get that truck stopped and the guards dead, you still have to crack that safe open.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #26 - 04/17/13 at 09:14:53

houstonbofh wrote on 04/17/13 at 00:00:21:
2) Stop truck.
4) Sell guns.
5) Profit.

You are wasting your time, he is not open for debate, he has chosen a position and no matter how indefensible it is he will not abandon it. He is mentally unable to adjust his world view to the match current reality. He is psychologically locked into a faulty logic and may also be unable to admit any sort of error on his part.

I said before, you cannot use reason to sway a person whose idiology is not based in reason. He is incapable of acknowledging any defect in his religion, it's the basis of his personal identity.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #27 - 04/17/13 at 16:00:09

Yea talk all you want ... I think you have lost and are one sore loser.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #28 - 04/17/13 at 17:04:50

srinath wrote on 04/17/13 at 16:00:09:
Yea talk all you want ... I think you have lost and are one sore loser.

Cool.
Srinath.

I can talk because I have put up, I have found and identified flaws in your logic, statements, ideas and what ever else you have thrown around here. You deflect, ignore, obfuscate, avoid and change the subject everytime someone blows a hole in your argument. Your responses are without reason, illogical and unreceptive to any information that contradicts what is in your fantasy world.

I have beat your phylosophy down so much that I don't even bother to engage you any longer. You are not interested in testing your ideas or learning anything. Your goal is to ram through your ideas no matter how many holes everyone else shoots in them. Everyone has tryied to help you understand the errors in your logic but you refuse to accept them, no matter how blatantly and obviously wrong you are.

So, you can go on and be the court jester all you want, spouting off bizarre thoughts and ideas and ignoring the logic and reason that has been dismantling your points nonstop. Others may have the patience for your foolishness but, for me, it got old after the first couple weeks.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 04/17/13 at 17:27:58

Dane Allen wrote on 04/17/13 at 17:04:50:
I can talk because I have put up, I have found and identified flaws in your logic, statements, ideas and what ever else you have thrown around here. You deflect, ignore, obfuscate, avoid and change the subject everytime someone blows a hole in your argument. Your responses are without reason, illogical and unreceptive to any information that contradicts what is in your fantasy world.

I have beat your phylosophy down so much that I don't even bother to engage you any longer. You are not interested in testing your ideas or learning anything. Your goal is to ram through your ideas no matter how many holes everyone else shoots in them. Everyone has tryied to help you understand the errors in your logic but you refuse to accept them, no matter how blatantly and obviously wrong you are.

So, you can go on and be the court jester all you want, spouting off bizarre thoughts and ideas and ignoring the logic and reason that has been dismantling your points nonstop. Others may have the patience for your foolishness but, for me, it got old after the first couple weeks.

You have done nothing of the sort. You have proclaimed victory as soon as the starting whistle went off.
Call it bizzare all you want ... and try to tack on bs garbage add on's in an effort to try to make yourself sound better ... its called a strawman argument.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:37:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is it now time for a firearms black market?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.