Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Crazy guy goes on killing spree and wounds 14! wow (Read 172 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Crazy guy goes on killing spree and wounds 14!
Reply #15 - 04/12/13 at 20:57:05

Obviously, since it happened in Texas, the perp was hired by the NRA to use a knife to do evil; proving the point that guns are not bad, everyone should have 5-50 and carry 1-2. Cool

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #16 - 04/12/13 at 22:49:02

Trippah wrote on 04/12/13 at 20:57:05:
Obviously, since it happened in Texas, the perp was hired by the NRA to use a knife to do evil; proving the point that guns are not bad, everyone should have 5-50 and carry 1-2. Cool

Grin

It's so far beyond easy to make a time delayed improvised explosive that even stone age cave dwellers in Afghanistan regularly do so, w/o benefit of the internet for directions. Where you can just so happen to legally, for no cost, download the official US Army field manuals for said noise makers...

Or if you were in college level ROTC for at a least a semester, it was issued to you... that's where I got mine...  Roll Eyes

If someone is hell bent on mayhem and destruction, bullets or no bullets, it is not hard to accomplish.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 04/13/13 at 05:36:49

srinath wrote on 04/12/13 at 18:22:34:
Y'know I am actually experienced at making motorcycles ... I just need motorcycle parts.

Well then you're not that experienced. You are merely an assembler.
After all, Suzuki does it from raw materials...

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 04/13/13 at 20:13:24

Paraquat wrote on 04/13/13 at 05:36:49:
Y'know I am actually experienced at making motorcycles ... I just need motorcycle parts.

--Steve

Yes my point exactly about people making guns from found materials while being bombed/shot in the jungles in burma. BTW my wife's ancestors are from burma, they are next door to India, they will do more damage to you with a rock than you can imagine, as well as they will kill birds with rocks and eat em etc etc. The caveman was relatively talented in using his hands, we suck in comparison.

Wd wrote:
It's so far beyond easy to make a time delayed improvised explosive that even stone age cave dwellers in Afghanistan regularly do so, w/o benefit of the internet for directions. Where you can just so happen to legally, for no cost, download the official US Army field manuals for said noise makers...

Correct, but see the bigger draw is that you are no where near it when it blows and takes out a bunch of random people. You get to walk away from that incident, or rather walk toward that scene and admire your work. IMHO, its a a big attraction over a shooting spree, where you will get killed, and usually they kill themselves. In a way the bomber is nearly a different animal than the shooter. Will shooters turn into bombers if the bullets cost so much they can only shoot 3-4 times - I doubt it. It remains to be seen, if we see a bunch of people with bomb vests ... that'd be an indication.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
merpius
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 04/26/13 at 13:06:29

srinath wrote on 04/13/13 at 20:13:24:

--Steve

Yes my point exactly about people making guns from found materials while being bombed/shot in the jungles in burma. BTW my wife's ancestors are from burma, they are next door to India, they will do more damage to you with a rock than you can imagine, as well as they will kill birds with rocks and eat em etc etc. The caveman was relatively talented in using his hands, we suck in comparison.

Wd wrote:

Correct, but see the bigger draw is that you are no where near it when it blows and takes out a bunch of random people. You get to walk away from that incident, or rather walk toward that scene and admire your work. IMHO, its a a big attraction over a shooting spree, where you will get killed, and usually they kill themselves. In a way the bomber is nearly a different animal than the shooter. Will shooters turn into bombers if the bullets cost so much they can only shoot 3-4 times - I doubt it. It remains to be seen, if we see a bunch of people with bomb vests ... that'd be an indication.

Cool.
Srinath.

They made them from bamboo, leaves and various scraps of cloth. Ammunition was usually bits of metal and/or rocks, and Gunpowder was homemade. They MADE guns, not just assembled them.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #20 - 04/26/13 at 23:58:51

If you really want a gun story-SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - A citizen with a gun stopped a knife wielding man as he began stabbing people Thursday evening at the downtown Salt Lake City Smith's store.

Police say the suspect purchased a knife inside the store and then turned it into a weapon. Smith's employee Dorothy Espinoza says, "He pulled it out and stood outside the Smiths in the foyer. And just started stabbing people and yelling you killed my people. You killed my people."

Espinoza says, the knife wielding man seriously injured two people. "There is blood all over. One got stabbed in the stomach and got stabbed in the head and held his hands and got stabbed all over the arms."

Then, before the suspect could find another victim - a citizen with a gun stopped the madness. "A guy pulled gun on him and told him to drop his weapon or he would shoot him. So, he dropped his weapon and the people from Smith's grabbed him."

By the time officers arrived the suspect had been subdued by employees and shoppers. Police had high praise for gun carrying man who ended the hysteria. Lt. Brian Purvis said, "This was a volatile situation that could have gotten worse. We can only assume from what we saw it could have gotten worse. He was definitely in the right place at the right time."

Dozens of other shoppers, who too could have become victims, are also thankful for the gun carrying man. And many, like Danylle Julian, are still in shock from the experience. "Scary actually. Really scary. Five minutes before I walk out to my car. It could have been me."

Police say right now they have no idea what caused the suspect to go on the dangerous rampage. (We will update as soon as we learn new information.)

So far, police have not released the names of the suspect, the victims or the man who pulled the gun.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #21 - 04/27/13 at 07:16:18

should have shot him. he will get out of jail and do it again.

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #22 - 04/28/13 at 08:50:01

This guy is a terrorist. He was trying to prove a point. On the other hand you have criminals. They're in it for personal gain, example, thieves, gangs, pimps, drug dealers. murdering the opposition. They sell drugs and run the streets. A terrorist doesn't care if he survives and he will use any weapon available.He's just out to prove a point, its a form of insanity. Bombs, knives, anything that can be used to kill someone are the tools of his trade. A criminal wants to survive and profit. A gun fits his lifestyle better. A criminal is easier to catch because he is out in public more often. To help prevent a criminal attack stay off his streets or the bad part of town. Every town has a bad neighborhood or two.. There's no hiding from terrorist. Terrorist love public crowded places Terrorist hide out while planning mass destruction and are more hard to capture.. A terrorist does not care if you outlaw guns. There are bigger and better weapons out there. As the country spirals downward terrorism will become more widespread. People are frustrated and depressed and they're looking for a way to relieve all the bad feelings and are trying to prove a point. As the economy keeps getting worse their will be more criminal activity. Now more than ever we need our guns for self protection.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #23 - 04/28/13 at 08:58:35

45acp wrote on 04/27/13 at 07:16:18:
should have shot him. he will get out of jail and do it again.

On the other hand if we have to deal with them its good to capture one alive every now and then and try to find out why they do it. We already know physciatric drugs are a major part of it. What else is going on? I agree he should never be let out of prison!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 04/28/13 at 09:21:42

Gun control is meant to prevent crazies from buying em.
No one is going to stop the non criminal from getting them.
A $100 bullet wont stop either in this case. The 100 bullet will only stop the sprayer.
Anyway the recent massive purchases by the govt - that may have caused the guy to buy knives instead of guns or bullets ... and 2 people injured ... no one dead. If it was guns it would be 10 dead 20 injured if there were that many ...

And the good samaritan would have had to shoot and kill him ...

Crazy people are everywhere.

Guns let them pile up the bodies fast.

Knives make a smaller pile and takes longer.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 04/28/13 at 19:21:10

merpius wrote on 04/26/13 at 13:06:29:
srinath wrote on 04/13/13 at 20:13:24:

--Steve

Wd wrote:

Cool.
Srinath.

They made them from bamboo, leaves and various scraps of cloth. Ammunition was usually bits of metal and/or rocks, and Gunpowder was homemade. They MADE guns, not just assembled them.

OK then ... how many bullets a second ? what muzzle velocity ? and how accurate would a bamboo leaf and cloth gun be ? Really I would like to know ...
So when someone says they are a man of the cloth ... we could ask them what about bamboo and leaf ?
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #26 - 04/29/13 at 13:07:51

houstonbofh wrote on 04/10/13 at 22:27:26:
Also the same school as the shooting in January.  All of the students are pissed that they are not allowed to defend themselves, and that "Gun Free" doesn't mean squat.

Excellent point!! Since it was a gun free zone then it is obvious no one got injured as gun free zones guarantee people's safety. Therefore, this didn't happen, move along, nothing to see here. Now Global Warming definitely could have caused the injuries described above, greenhouse gases are the real culprit.

Anyone who says different is in violation of the speaking outside the 5 by 5 foot square free speech zone located between the backside of the football field 5 yard line bleachers and the campus boiler vault.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #27 - 04/29/13 at 13:15:57

Kids should not be allowed in Kindergarten unless they are  50% accurate with a lease one type of gun.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 04/29/13 at 19:41:08

Dane Allen wrote on 04/29/13 at 13:07:51:
Anyone who says different is in violation of the speaking outside the 5 by 5 foot square free speech zone located between the backside of the football field 5 yard line bleachers and the campus boiler vault.

That's what the republicommunists would like us to believe ...

"Gun free zone" = people (students) get arrested for bringing a gun into there ... like students bringing guns to school ... which believe it or not, happens far more often than a school stabbing or a shooting.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #29 - 05/03/13 at 10:13:51

srinath wrote on 04/29/13 at 19:41:08:
Dane Allen wrote on 04/29/13 at 13:07:51:

That's what the republicommunists would like us to believe ...

"Gun free zone" = people (students) get arrested for bringing a gun into there ... like students bringing guns to school ... which believe it or not, happens far more often than a school stabbing or a shooting.

Cool.
Srinath.

This cannot happen!!!! It is a gun free zone so you can't arrest someone for doing the impossible. No one brings guns to school because it is a gun free zone, didn't you read the sign?? May as well blame a student for causing a supernova 200 million light-years away.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:02:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Crazy guy goes on killing spree and wounds 14! wow

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.