Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Crazy guy goes on killing spree and wounds 14! wow (Read 172 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Crazy guy goes on killing spree and wounds 14! wow
04/10/13 at 18:29:23

Yea guns dont kill people, people kill people ... and you give lunatics a knife ... this is what they do ... very dangerous ... 14 injured. Stabbed.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/critically-injured-texas-stabbing-spree-wounded-14/s...

we should have given him a gun ...

Yea like I needed proof ... people kill people, and with a gun, they kill people a lot faster, easier and with less chance of getting stopped.

BTW this was @ Cy-Fair - where I lived in Houston.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Re: Crazy guy goes on killing spree and wounds 14!
Reply #1 - 04/10/13 at 22:27:26

Also the same school as the shooting in January.  All of the students are pissed that they are not allowed to defend themselves, and that "Gun Free" doesn't mean squat.

IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #2 - 04/10/13 at 22:32:35

Quote:
One witness, identified only as James... said the suspect used what appeared to be an Exacto-knife to stab people.

WWW   IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 04/11/13 at 06:40:05

I know, the next thing you know there will be killers killing people with pink pongs. Sheesh, what is that scene is gonna look like ... 2-3 people will be really annoyed at having a white plastic ball come at them.

Really dangerous ... we need to give these people guns. How else can they hope to defend themselves against those little white balls.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 04/11/13 at 06:41:30

houstonbofh wrote on 04/10/13 at 22:27:26:
Also the same school as the shooting in January.  All of the students are pissed that they are not allowed to defend themselves, and that "Gun Free" doesn't mean squat.

Hate to point out the obvious - there appears to have not been a gun in this story at all ... or am I missing something ?

Or you prefer he had a gun ... and you can shoot the shooter before he shoots you ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 04/11/13 at 07:29:43

Just reading the "failure to grasp reality" replies by this guy pisses me off,,
I dont know what youre here for. Youre so full of idiocy it diminishes the board having you here. PLease, go away, go somewhere else & "Educate" them.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #6 - 04/11/13 at 08:10:02

i dont want a crazy guy coming after me with a knife. it wouldnt matter though because my wife and i both carry guns. one of us would have shot him. hell we might have both shot him. we like doing things as a couple. Wink

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 04/11/13 at 13:34:55

JOG - You are yet to explain your "AMERICA" reply and sorry if you're not getting my reply I really cant explain it any further, I know you're getting my reply, you just dont like it.

Once again - Guns dont kill people, people kill people is fundamentally wrong.

People at best without guns wound people.

PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE. I know this hurts your brain to wrap around this.

45acp: Yes you would have shot him. However the point I was trying to get across is listed above. This incident is the proof. 14 wounded vs 28 dead in an incident that took 1/3rd the time. That's the difference guns make.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #8 - 04/11/13 at 14:02:22

srinath wrote on 04/11/13 at 06:40:05:
what is that scene is gonna look like ...

Actually having friends out there I know exactly what it looked like.  Blood was everywhere.  People who did not see the attacker or any victims were still traumatized by having to walk through pools of blood for 20 feet before getting to a clean spot of floor.  Many people dumped their shoos after getting outside, rather than look at all the blood on them.  Some people simply could not force themselves to walk through it and had to be carried.

But who cares, it was not a gun...

Bullshit.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #9 - 04/11/13 at 14:03:50

Paladin. wrote on 04/10/13 at 22:32:35:
Quote:
One witness, identified only as James... said the suspect used what appeared to be an Exacto-knife to stab people.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/99/X-Acto-knife.jpg/640...

It was a dissection knife from the anatomy lab.  In other words, it was school provided.  Even a knife ban would have had no effect.

IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #10 - 04/11/13 at 15:31:27

srinath wrote on 04/11/13 at 13:34:55:
JOG - You are yet to explain your "AMERICA" reply and sorry if you're not getting my reply I really cant explain it any further, I know you're getting my reply, you just dont like it.

Once again - Guns dont kill people, people kill people is fundamentally wrong.

People at best without guns wound people.

PEOPLE WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE. I know this hurts your brain to wrap around this.

45acp: Yes you would have shot him. However the point I was trying to get across is listed above. This incident is the proof. 14 wounded vs 28 dead in an incident that took 1/3rd the time. That's the difference guns make.

Cool.
Srinath.

So what if he was strapping pipe bombs to his chest instead.  It could have been 100 dead in seconds instead with hundreds more injured.  That's what we are trying to get across to you Srinath.  It is in fact people that kill people.  The tools they chose to use are of no consequence at all, they are just tools that's it.  The same person could also have used a vehicle and driven over several people killing them or injuring them just as easily, again it's just a tool.  Numerous things can be used as a weapon that are everyday things, and you can fashion a firearm out of just about any tube even make a completely functioning firearm from a 3D printer. As for the bullets you don't have to use traditional propellents you can just make black powder for use as the propellent,  all 3 chemicals for making black powder are very easily gotten by anyone with no age requirement at all.  Your so tunnel visioned on the firearm aspect of it you can't see that your tax solution won't work because they would use other methods that are much more effective at killing en mass at much cheaper costs.

R.F.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
merpius
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 04/11/13 at 17:33:11

rfw2003 wrote on 04/11/13 at 15:31:27:
and you can fashion a firearm out of just about any tube even make a completely functioning firearm from a 3D printer. As for the bullets you don't have to use traditional propellents you can just make black powder for use as the propellent,  all 3 chemicals for making black powder are very easily gotten by anyone with no age requirement at all.

+1 on this
My mom works with Burmese refugees; those guys managed to make guns out in the middle of the jungle with just crap they could find. While being regularly shelled, harassed and/or having their village invaded by troops.
If they can manage a firearm under those circumstances, then I'm sure an enterprising young (or old) mass murderer could fashion himself something pretty spectacular with what one could find and/or buy in a western city while not being shelled by artillery.

Needless to say, the Burmese guys really appreciate the right to bear arms. Hunting is easier if you don't have to make your gun first.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #12 - 04/11/13 at 18:12:46

merpius wrote on 04/11/13 at 17:33:11:
rfw2003 wrote on 04/11/13 at 15:31:27:
and you can fashion a firearm out of just about any tube even make a completely functioning firearm from a 3D printer. As for the bullets you don't have to use traditional propellents you can just make black powder for use as the propellent,  all 3 chemicals for making black powder are very easily gotten by anyone with no age requirement at all.

I posted this to Srinath before, but since it did not support his plan so he ignored it.

Weapons made in prison, in Germany.

http://www.correctionsone.com/contraband/articles/1961780-15-deadly-improvise...
+1 on this
My mom works with Burmese refugees; those guys managed to make guns out in the middle of the jungle with just crap they could find. While being regularly shelled, harassed and/or having their village invaded by troops.
If they can manage a firearm under those circumstances, then I'm sure an enterprising young (or old) mass murderer could fashion himself something pretty spectacular with what one could find and/or buy in a western city while not being shelled by artillery.

Needless to say, the Burmese guys really appreciate the right to bear arms. Hunting is easier if you don't have to make your gun first.

I posted this to Srinath before but it did not support his argument so he ignored it.

Improvised weapons made in prison.

http://www.correctionsone.com/contraband/articles/1961780-15-deadly-improvise...

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #13 - 04/11/13 at 18:46:17

Early man killed with sticks and stones. Still can if they want to. There is no way to outlaw insanity and they'res some sick SOB's out there.Our troops are supposed to protect us from enemies both foreign and domestic. Bring our boys home and lets straighten out our own house and protect our children.The idiotic I don't know who elected these morons in Washington want us to hide under a desk with a pair of scissors. This ol mans coming out with guns blazing legal or not. When a law makes no common sense we need to take care of our loved ones and ourselves. That should be our number one priority legal or not.Joe Biden wants his wife to empty her gun and then get killed. Maybe he has a very large life insurance policy on her.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 04/12/13 at 18:22:34

The burmese made guns with stuff they found - like ... gun parts ?

Y'know I am actually experienced at making motorcycles ... I just need motorcycle parts.

We are talking about a 28 body pile in ~3 minutes. Pipe bomb can do that, yes but otherwise a gun is your best bet. maybe we clamp down on guns, they will start building pipe bombs, however the bomb maker wants to walk away from the bomb. Its not the case with the random sprayer.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 21:23:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Crazy guy goes on killing spree and wounds 14! wow

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.