Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: Who are you?
Reply #45 - 02/28/13 at 14:21:58

Away from the pond... Alligators keep moving north and west. So do cotton mouths. I'll bring you a few to seed it with on your way by...  Wink

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 02/28/13 at 17:05:07

Huumm, I have been avoiding this, not sure why. I'm 58. Grew up a military brat. I'm from Oklahoma. Maybe I will see you there someday Lancer. Spent most my youth trying to kill myself with Drugs and Alcohol. Got sober 28 years ago. I am the VP of Operations for a Company that I am a partner in. Came a long way from where I started. Was married for 37 years to my high school sweetheart that tolerated me through all my bad times. I have one son who is now 33. I lost my dear wife to cancer last August. Used to know why I got up in the mornings, now its just hard to get up some times.

Started riding again just a few years ago.  I have a 1999 1100 ACE Honda and after my wife left I went out and got the S40 to build a bobber to occupy my time. I posted pictures of it about a week or so ago it was brown with the cream racing stripes.

I am also a follower of Christ and I spend as much time as I can with my church and I love doing mission work with my friends in Nicaragua. Will be heading back there in May. Have very much enjoyed being on this forum. Certainly have learned a lot. Gotten a little aggrevated over in the Religion/Politics area but God created us all uniquely for a purpose. There are a few people over in the religion/politics area that I would like to take to Nicaragua with me some time, most of us Americans take for granted the precious gift we have living here.

Anyway I am just rambling like an old guy now. I am not telling you guys this stuff looking for sympathy, just telling you who I am.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #47 - 03/01/13 at 03:28:06

WD wrote on 02/28/13 at 14:21:58:
Away from the pond... Alligators keep moving north and west. So do cotton mouths. I'll bring you a few to seed it with on your way by...  Wink

No gators yet but cotton mouths have been around since ... well, they have been there since I can remember.

« Last Edit: 03/01/13 at 15:09:28 by LANCER »  
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #48 - 03/01/13 at 16:22:03

"Anyway I am just rambling like an old guy now. I am not telling you guys this stuff looking for sympathy, just telling you who I am."

I can't speak for others, but for me,  I don't sympathize you, no, I admire you. Many will pass this life never coming to grips with themselves, now that is sorrowful.

Thanks for sharing!

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 16:34:32

General CategoryThe Cafe › Who are you?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.