Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Anyone notice the speaker and company?? (Read 177 times)
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Anyone notice the speaker and company??
Reply #30 - 02/22/13 at 12:20:40

If you watched the state of the union you could have seen with your own eyes what millions around the world saw!!!!!!!! My statement was 100% accurate as to what they actually DID!! Some News actually covered the exact thing i mentioned...it happened!

Obama made em sit on their ASS or he photo shopped the LIVE speech......or aliens did it....yea thats it.....this is a perfect example why the county is in the shape were in Facts dont matter......what millions saw live did not really happen.....scary!!  Those who refuse to believe what actually happened live on tv during a state of the union speech are to far gone to have any rational conversation with. AMERICA FIRST.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 02/22/13 at 12:41:56

My statement was 100% accurate as to what they actually DID!!

I am 99.9% certain your statement is not accurate, at least in the manner in which you are making it out to be.

I'm certain the president did not say let's give thanks to our vets and the republicans sat there while the democrats cheered.

So, why do you give me the specifics of what he said. Better yet, if it's so awful, someone like you would have posted a you tube link.

otherwise, I don't believe you.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #32 - 02/23/13 at 15:02:33

No one who has much anything better to do watches these speeches. And I voted for Obama and it was the first time I have ever voted, in India or US.
So republicons dont watch cos it Obama, democrats dont watch it cos - well we got better things to do ... maybe republicons watch it so they can nit pik ... but they wont be nit picking Republicons ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 17:45:37

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Anyone notice the speaker and company??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.