Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Anyone notice the speaker and company?? (Read 177 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Anyone notice the speaker and company??
Reply #15 - 02/16/13 at 07:39:53

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/16/13 at 06:59:29:
Unemployment is lower now than in feb 2009.

Haaahhaaaahhhaaaaahhaaa,, well of course it is!

Not that people are working, theyre just No Longer counted after they run out of benefits.

We cant KNOW the truth. OUr goobs have designed the system to obfuscate the truth,
NOW they want a raise!

Yea I guess you want to blame Obama for designing the system so you cant calculate it ?

OK lets try this ... people collecting unemployment now is lower vs 4 years ago ... discouraged people stop collecting $$$ via unemployment ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 02/16/13 at 10:12:03

I can blame Obama for NOT repairing the system. Mr Transparency has no problem Claiming the numbers reflect actuality. He is as big a liar as the rest, maybe more so,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 02/16/13 at 13:46:57

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/16/13 at 10:12:03:
I can blame Obama for NOT repairing the system. Mr Transparency has no problem Claiming the numbers reflect actuality. He is as big a liar as the rest, maybe more so,

I dont care that you think he has not fixed the system ... He may claim the numbers reflect actuality ... or not ... but ...
I can see him trying, but NRA and Congress and whatever else is blocking him.

Anyway we had 6 years of Cheney/Bush, with 6 of that with a rubber stamp X 2 congress and a rubber stamp supreme court ... I dont think we will ever even get close to that with Obama. He had 2 years of a rubber stamp congress ... and 0 of a supreme court.

So whether you think Obama is bad or not is irrelevant ... Obama has never had Carte Blanche like Cheney/Bush did for 6 years. That remains a fact.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 02/17/13 at 05:17:07

4 more years of war = more injured and more on treatments and disability.
4 more years of people getting older = more retirees and more people collecting than paying in.
4 more years of illegals getting deported (Obama deported more in 2 years than bush did in 8) = more people getting those entry level jobs now that the illegals have been shipped out. Honestly I think its the young illegals getting the jobs from the old illegals.

As has been pointed out repeatedly by others, this is typical. Here’s an Obama supporter, convinced the man is a great president, yet when asked to simply point out 3 economic successes after 4 years, he’s unable to come up with a single one…. Rather falls back on silly comments sound bites. of which i have no idea what point he's trying to make.  

The reality is nothing has improved, everything has gotten worse. Is Obama to blame for everything? No. Should something positive have happened by now? Yes. The only problem is, it’s only getting worse, not better. The debacle known as obamacare is just now starting to kick in and it’s already looking bleak.

At what point will you and others discard your man-crush on the guy and admit what everyone already knows which is his policies do not produce economic growth, they don’t even produce stagnation. They produce decay. In 4 more years when things are worse still, is your plan to still blame Bush? Are you going to still come up with clever Romeny comments?

Face reality; liberal economic policy lowers the standard of living for everyone, but mostly to the middle class. Conservative economic policy raises the standard of living for everyone, but mostly to the middle class. At least those willing to work for it.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 02/17/13 at 07:17:07

Webby, webby, webby ... its looking bleak ... for you webby, its looking this and that ... for you.

Obama is not a king who can issue some rule without any one approving it.

He has not had any freedom to make any laws. Hence its looking bleak. The same idiots who ran 6 out of 8 years of the Bushies are blocking everything Obama has been trying.

Its looking bleak, cos your own side is making it that way.

Obama care has so far given me 334 for 2011 and I am not sure how much for 2012 ... its called the 80% rule ... Not a debacle at all ... not a home run by any means, but far from debacle. Opinions my friend, everyone have a few. I am not your answer man ... you cant assume its going to get better year over year ... that is stupid.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 02/18/13 at 05:50:01

as was predicitable; srinath was unable to come up with any major  economic indicators to move in a positive direction in the past 4 years.
Despite that, he'll stick by him until the bitter end.
I assume because of:
Obama care has so far given me 334 for 2011

hard to be Santa Clause when he runs for President...

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 02/18/13 at 09:13:09

Obama had a chance to go back and review everything Bush did.
In fact he promised he would do so when he first ran for president.
He was elected and oops! Changed my mind. Not going to review it.

LIAR.

As stated above: of course unemployment numbers have dropped. Any statistic where you stop counting people will reflect the numbers you desire.

--Steve

IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 02/18/13 at 09:16:11

Why dont you defend boehner and several other republicans that showed MORE support for isreal than actual AMERICANS... fact seen on camera in front of millions.....NO NO change the subject to Obama.....typical... Sad

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 02/18/13 at 09:36:21

Why dont you defend boehner and several other republicans that showed MORE support for isreal than actual AMERICANS...

because that statement is not even close to being correct.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 02/18/13 at 15:25:54

WebsterMark wrote on 02/18/13 at 09:36:21:
Why dont you defend boehner and several other republicans that showed MORE support for isreal than actual AMERICANS...

because that statement is not even close to being correct.

He he he ... like I have to prove crap you say when its just as much BS ... very nice webby.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 02/18/13 at 15:46:54

Paraquat wrote on 02/18/13 at 09:13:09:
Obama had a chance to go back and review everything Bush did.
In fact he promised he would do so when he first ran for president.
He was elected and oops! Changed my mind. Not going to review it.

LIAR.

--Steve

Y'know he was gonna do it ... but then webby and JOG had a hissy fit ... so he had to back off ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 02/18/13 at 19:06:18

He he he ... like I have to prove crap you say when its just as much BS ... very nice webby.

first; you don't have to prove anything, I believe it was a reply to Drifter.
second; the statement is hyperbole, an excessive exaggeration meant to make a point, but not fact.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 02/18/13 at 19:07:10

Y'know he was gonna do it ... but then webby and JOG had a hissy fit ... so he had to back off ...

Not for the last time I say this I'm afraid, but you make me miss Starlifter....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #28 - 02/19/13 at 05:42:28

He doesnt care if what he says is stupid, he still walks away Feeling like he really did something,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 02/19/13 at 05:57:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/19/13 at 05:42:28:
He doesnt care if what he says is stupid, he still walks away Feeling like he really did something,

And you and webby for that matter dont ? isn't that interesting ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 20:23:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Anyone notice the speaker and company??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.