Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Round 2, What the Media Doesnt tell You (Read 63 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Round 2, What the Media Doesnt tell You
02/03/13 at 07:26:17

Vice President Biden unfurled his genius during a Google+ “fireside” hangout last month stating that having “armed guards in schools would be a terrible mistake.”

Really, José? Why don’t you rock up to Price Middle School in Atlanta on Monday morning and bray that insanity to the teachers and students who were spared an early grave because an armed guard took out the latest Lanza wannabe before he could waylay his peers?

Oh, I’m sorry. Y’all haven’t heard about the armed guard taking down a shooter who passed his gun through the metal detectors at an Atlanta middle school? My bad. I forgot that the Lamestream Media doesn’t report on commonsense solutions to potential mass murders. It doesn’t fit the fables they’re trying to foist upon us, ergo they give it dog meat during the evening “news.” God … I’m so stupid to assume that you had heard about it. I’ll never learn. Click the link in the second paragraph if you want the lowdown on this situation, which totally validates the no-duh fact that a gun in the hands of a good dude stops bad guys before things get ugly. Durrrrrrrrr.

Anyway, back to Biden and his ilk’s brilliance on combating mass murderers. Biden said that not only do we not need armed guards in schools and that such a thing would be a mistake, but he also chimed in that what schools really need is a more robust staff of shrinks to dissuade Scooter, Jr. from strafing his mates.

Not wanting to be out-Bidened, this week the DHS rolled out an instructional video that counseled those in a mass-shooting scenario to …

Number one: Call 911. Okay, this is generally a good idea. However, bear in mind that the average number of people killed by a mass murderer by the time the law has finally arrived is about fourteen. The average number of people killed when an armed civilian is there is 2.5. Thanks, DHS, for looking out for us. Remember, folks: When seconds count, the police are minutes away. Yep, the average response time for the police to get to such a situation is around five minutes … and the average response time of my .357 magnum shooting Hornady’s 125gr. FXT Critical Defense rounds out of my S&W Airlite is 1,200 feet per second.

Number two: Hide under the desk. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that the Virginia Tech tool who killed many co-eds shot them while they cowered under their desks. Cowering under a desk, playing opossum, is not the way this cowboy wants to be remembered. I think this is what is called the “Pussification” of the American male.

Doesnt the idiot Biden know that 2/3 of the schools have armed gaurds, the middle and high schools. They're called SRO's, School Resource Officer. My wife was one for 5 years. She carried a Glock 45. I believe the extra cost protecting our elementary students is worth it. They're sitting ducks.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: Round 2, What the Media Doesnt tell You
Reply #1 - 02/03/13 at 07:34:13

February 3, 2013

On a December day last year, a disturbed 20-year-old murdered his mother. He then drove to an elementary school where he killed 20 young children and six adults, reportedly using several firearms.

Something has to be done to stop this sort of massacre from happening again. If that is possible.

Or, according to some, something has to be done whether such prevention is possible or not.

So immediately politicians who had long supported gun control laws argued that the Newtown atrocity proved the need for those laws. Despite government studies showing that a past assault weapons ban had no impact on gun-related deaths, numerous politicians called for a new assault weapons ban, tighter controls and reporting requirements, and the like.

The president got involved, and repackaged this agenda under cover of his deep and abiding empathy for the loss at Newtown, describing that day as the worst day of his presidency, the saddest day.

The days he himself ordered drone strikes on allied countries, without a declaration of war, killing innocents — including hundreds of children — apparently didn’t have a similar effect.

Oddly, nothing in the new gun control proposals advanced by the president or those in Congress would have deterred the massacre in Newtown.

While the federal government seeks to take away rights, the local government in Newtown has decided to add protection:

Late Thursday the Newtown Board of Education voted to request the presence of two kinds of guards inside the town’s elementary schools. The vote, for now, only represents a request — it still needs to clear budget and logistical boundaries since the guards would come from the town's police resources as opposed to the school board itself. But the plan “would put two eyes and ears — one armed, one unarmed — at each Newtown school,” reports Bronxville Patch's Davis Dunavin. The guards, officially called school resource officers (SROs), were already a fixture at all Newtown schools in the wake of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary, but until this vote they were budgeted only to be a presence at middle and high Schools. . . .

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #2 - 02/03/13 at 07:42:51

we had armed guards in our hs
war protesters were the scare then

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #3 - 02/03/13 at 09:22:52

Geee-whiz, with all the mafia hype that's thrown at me, why don't we have gunfights in schools?

Hey, we don't even have gunfights in the street !

Maybe because it's so difficult to get your hands on a gun, even hoodlums find them scarce ?

Last time I was in Norfolk, Va. (I mean, Virginia, not Abilene nor Boot Hill...) I was told I could buy boxes of .22LR (as many as I wanted) no problem, no paperwork
"hey, they're only .22s..."

I would have loved to sneak away a few bricks of .22 in my suitcase, but... let's be serious...

Wisen up, guys, it is currently easier to buy a brick of .22s than it is to buy a six-pack of beers.

Something's gone awry... Undecided

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 02/03/13 at 11:27:15

It must have been a while since you were in Norfolk. I've been trying to buy bricks of 22's for weeks and I cant find em here locally. Everyone is sold out of the good stuff online.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #5 - 02/03/13 at 14:55:41

thumperclone wrote on 02/03/13 at 07:42:51:
we had armed guards in our hs
war protesters were the scare then

How many bad guys did the armed guards kill.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 02/04/13 at 10:13:39

Armed guards are a bad idea, unless theyre protecting our banks, or the children of the elite. OUR children shouldnt be protected.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:37:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Round 2, What the Media Doesnt tell You

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.