Send Topic Print
Murrah bldg (Read 242 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Murrah bldg
Reply #30 - 02/09/13 at 08:32:49

The tragic death of this police officer is only relevant if I thought it was somehow tied into a cover up of the OK City bombing. Since I do not think for one second there is a cover up, his death is a hazard of his occupation as witnessed by the recent events in LA. Police officers get killed. People commit suicide that no one ever saw coming. It happens.

The Air Force pulled the plug on a computer modernization program they wasted a billion dollars on. Dozens of informants over the past few years went to reporters with stories of what a joke this was. It took reporters time to put the pieces together and gain traction, but eventually the program folded over the outrage over the wasted money.

Now, that was only about money. People risked their livelihood over their outrage about wasting taxpayer money.  Now we’re taking about murder. Now we’re talking about blowing children’s brains out. Now we’re talking about killing hundreds in a matter of seconds to advance a political agenda or to silence one person.

You avoid addressing this issue, but tell how dozens and dozens of professional government agents could willingly participate in the murder of children? How could they willingly blow up a building (and according to you the World Trade Centers also) and no one come forward?  Show me an instance where this happen and was unconvered and exposed.

JOG; it’s impossible. These conspiracys you are talking about would take hundreds of people to pull off and all of them would have to keep quiet right up until their deaths. It could not possibly happen.  Until you answer this question, you are kidding yourself by investing time looking at explosive reports, stories of super-secret military grade explosives and on and on.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #31 - 02/09/13 at 14:51:48

How many people work for the Wall St Banks and keep their mouths shut about all the corruption happening there? How many people work for the Federal Reserve and know how to stay quiet. When the goverment tells you they bought bullets for the weather service to shoot poachers, ah come on.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #32 - 02/09/13 at 15:05:41

Midnightrider wrote on 02/09/13 at 14:51:48:
How many people work for the Wall St Banks and keep their mouths shut about all the corruption happening there? How many people work for the Federal Reserve and know how to stay quiet. When the goverment tells you they bought bullets for the weather service to shoot poachers, ah come on.

Who are they going to shoot and why?

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 02/09/13 at 18:00:00

How many people work for the Wall St Banks and keep their mouths shut about all the corruption happening there
they don't, that's why they get caught. That's my point.

How many people work for the Federal Reserve and know how to stay quiet
they don't. I can pick up a dozen books or articles about the crooks in that organization.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:04:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Murrah bldg

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.