Send Topic Print
Murrah bldg (Read 242 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: Murrah bldg
Reply #15 - 02/05/13 at 09:23:06

I have a cousin, we were more like brothers growing up. He works back and forth between the CIA and the DEA. Dont tell me they dont know how to keep their mouths shut. Whenever we do get to see each other he always tells me you dont want to know.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 02/05/13 at 09:55:22

Paraquat wrote on 02/05/13 at 09:11:01:
Three men can keep a secret if two of them are dead.

Speaking of... it didn't strike anyone as odd that Seal Team 6 met their demise so shortly after being deemed heroes?

I mean, I applaud their efforts. I don't have what it takes to be a Seal. I just can't help but wonder if it's coincidence or to suspect foul play?

--Steve

You mean that they were loaded onto a tired old copter in numbers not generally loaded on one craft & that old thing just Happened to explode? Naaaah,, & They were the ones who KNEW the story on Bin Laden,

Tie up a few loose ends? POssible,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 02/05/13 at 13:04:40

Whenever we do get to see each other he always tells me you dont want to know.
saying you don't want to know is NOT keeping a secret.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 02/05/13 at 13:18:12

Not being able to explain how yet another group of people managed to keep a secret doesnt erase the evidence.

The physical evidence is more than a little suspect   (in fact, i'm not sure what evidence a conspiracy hangs it's hat on to begin with...)  so when you add that with the fact you are asking dozens and dozens to kill children, it all adds up to being very, very unlikely. The more people involved in a conspiracy, the less likely it is to succeed. A crazy nutjob with help from a couple morons who didn't know the whole plan,  blew up a bomb and killed 168 people.

Until you can show me a proven case where dozens of mid-level and higher government employees, middle aged and up, with families and who harbored hatred to such a degree or were so dedicated to following a cause, were able to  conspired to kill random citizen’s including children yet kept it a secret until caught, I will not believe it happened at OK City, 9/11, Waco or any of the dozens of other events.

IP Logged
Doug B

I am, therefore I
think

Kennewick, WA
Reply #19 - 02/05/13 at 16:00:47

justin_o_guy2     you sound like a conspiracy theorist - most will regard you as somewhat nutty - not me   I'm with you    much of what goes on around us is not what it seems - from the minor trivial things in life   to huge   even historical events    those in power control the media(and much more)    question everything    as I have since the 8th grade light bulb incident      

IP Logged
Doug B

I am, therefore I
think

Kennewick, WA
Reply #20 - 02/05/13 at 16:11:40

justin_o_guy2    I do have a question     where did your namesake originate ?    I was looking at a thread earlier(bending cam chain guide), and the name "justin_o_guy"   posted some comments    are you the reincarnation ?

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #21 - 02/05/13 at 16:27:07

WebsterMark wrote on 02/05/13 at 13:04:40:
Whenever we do get to see each other he always tells me you dont want to know.
saying you don't want to know is NOT keeping a secret.

Web he wont tell me whats going on. Saying you dont wanna know is a polite way of telling me he cant tell me. Thats keeping a secret. You're arguing over the wording which is pointless. I did learn there's a prostitution ring in Newtown involving young children, not from my cousin but from another goverment employee.They know about it. Several Congressmen are involved. I believe Lanza was involved in it and flipped out. Thats just what I believe, Web I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I think he killed his mother who allowed it to happen and he killed those kids, in his mind he was preventing them from what he had to go through. Too many black suburbans showed up too quick. Web PM me your Email and I'll prove to you beyond a shadow of a doubt there's prosttution rings going on in Washington involving several Congressmen. I cant put pictures or names on a public forum.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 02/05/13 at 20:20:01

Web PM me your Email and I'll prove to you beyond a shadow of a doubt there's prosttution rings going on in Washington involving several Congressmen. I cant put pictures or names on a public forum.

I stay an average of 2-3 nights per week in hotels around the country. Tonight I'm in a little town in Arkansas. Tomorrow, back home and then Thursday outside of Indianapolis. Week after that is Dallas, then Indy again, then Philly. You don't have to convince me about prostitution or the fact wealthy and powerful men are the most likely customers. However, the idea that little kids were being shipped from Newtown CT to Washington DC is just plain crazy. That's just plain nonsense.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #23 - 02/06/13 at 12:24:27

Go on you tube, they have pictures of the car and the license plate Lanza drove to the school. The car is registered to a registered child molestor who is acused of running a child prostitution ring. This old creep lives with his 19 year old neice. Some newscasters are now saying 4 pistols were found in the school building. I have 2 Glocks, from Lanzas picture I dont believe he could carry 4 pistols and all the ammo. The County Medical Examiner said the kids were shot with a rifle. Nobody can get their story straight, reminds me of Romney. Tomorrow everything will be different. The goverment wants us unarmed. What lenghts they will go to I dont know, none of this adds up or does it?

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #24 - 02/06/13 at 13:22:36

Midnightrider wrote on 02/06/13 at 12:24:27:
Go on you tube, they have pictures of the car and the license plate Lanza drove to the school. The car is registered to a registered child molestor who is acused of running a child prostitution ring. This old creep lives with his 19 year old neice. Some newscasters are now saying 4 pistols were found in the school building. I have 2 Glocks, from Lanzas picture I dont believe he could carry 4 pistols and all the ammo. The County Medical Examiner said the kids were shot with a rifle. You dont believe there's big rich child molestors and perverts in Wasington? Nobody can get their story straight, reminds me of Romney. Tomorrow everything will be different. The goverment wants us unarmed. What lenghts they will go to I dont know, none of this adds up or does it?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 02/06/13 at 16:12:37

WEBBY

REad General Partons analysis. He was in weapons development. He knows a thing or 2 about explosives.

How was it that they needed a BOMB SQUAD to REMOVE UNEXPLODED DEVICES FROM INSIDE the building?

You think that your inability to see what I might question bothers me? It sure does. It terrifies me, knowing you & many others who drive & vote are "out there"..

DOUG

I was justin_o_guy, then the site messed up & forgot me, so, I became justin_o_guy1.. happened again.. I am now jog2,,, &, even with previously having had 2 other names, I Still have a Whooole lotta posts..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 02/06/13 at 19:49:47

I've read other reports that say the opposite. You cite one guy who claims the evidence he sees points to something other than what dozens and dozens experts say.  

As far as people claiming to see a bomb squad removing unexploded bombs, what people? I read a story about one woman who said she saw what looked to be a bomb squad moving things into the building in the morning. But the woman changed her name and moved away. Really?

9/11; OK City .... what else?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 02/07/13 at 13:14:07

Youve seen reports that say just the opposite, but what are Their credentials? This guy is a retired General. Not exactly the kinda guy youd expect to run exactly counter to the Official Story AND his background was weapons development.. You REally have someone youd listen to over him?

Then, theres the simple common sense question

How does a Larger column get cut in half, further from the explosion while narrow columns remain in between? & be CUT, I mean CUT. Not cracked,,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 02/07/13 at 15:54:33

•      Police who arrived on the scene after the bombing discovered several unexploded bombs inside the building. This discovery was widely reported on local TV news broadcasts.
•      The blast completely destroyed column B3, a steel-reinforced concrete pillar, which was so far from the blast source that the truck bomb would only have subjected it to 27 pounds per square inch. Another column at the same distance was not damaged.
•      Seismographs registered more than one explosion.

Okay, I pulled up from the above what appears to be a popular OK City bombing cite and here are the first three things.
1)      Unexploded bombs reported widely on local TV.
a.      I would point out that the misinformation after the Columbine shootings for example was staggering. Reports lingered for days there were 4 shooters, that they were part of a Trench Club Mafia and that they targeted jocks as revenge for bullying. Absolutely none of this was true, yet to this day you will still hear these repeated as fact.  These ‘eye witness’ reports mean zero.
2)      I have no idea who General Partin is. Doing a search on the internet to find an official report on the bomb is tough because every search yields hundreds of conspiracy websites. If you have a link to the FBI report on the actual bomb, I’d like to see it and I’d like to see who authored it.
3)      I found a dozen or so links saying the ‘double’ seismograph was caused by the bomb first and the debris second. This happened on 9/11 as well. The collapsing building registered on seismographs so  you would expect this one to as well.

On another note, i bought a pellet gun pistol the other day. set up a couple targets in my basement so i could site in the scope I put on it. Darn thing is dead on from 35'.

Anyway, I cut down some long, thick candles for my wife on my chop saw. Had a couple of disc of wax left over, about 1/2 thick and maybe 2" - 3" in diameter. I thought they'd make a great target so I set one up and shot in right in the middle. Guess what? It split into several pieces but a couple of pieces were on a straight line. Looks like I used a pizza cutter on them. So straight, you could use them for a straight edge to draw a line.

Now, here's my point. If you came upon that, you'd never believe it had been shot with a pellet. You'd say it was cut and something funny was going on.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 02/08/13 at 09:00:29

Yea, Id have a look too,, Lemme know if it shows up in your mailbox, okay? Im not expectin it here..Orrr anywhere for the likes of us to look at.

Spend time looking into Terrance Yeakey then & see if you dont start to smell a rat.
Cop of the Year,, suicide, no gun on location, till a copter dropped one off,, Blood all in the car, he's dead some appreciable distance away, dirt & scrapes over the cuts, he was dragged & shot. Ohh,, I mean, he committed suicide.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:39:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Murrah bldg

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.