Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Did anyone see the video of the guys in black? (Read 282 times)
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Did anyone see the video of the guys in black?
Reply #15 - 01/26/13 at 19:48:42

"Overplaying the effects of the real-life minimal results of climate change."

But don't you see? The above statement by you suggests that there is a CONSPIRACY by reputable scientists and climatologic data to falsely hype up the effects of climate change.

What would be the motive for that?...

BUT, there IS a financial motive to down play the effects of climate change by corporate interests who's bottom line is profit and to hell with the consequences to the environment.

BTW, yes you have been playing nice. Will do the same on this end too.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 01/27/13 at 06:38:42

Being a climate scientist whose researched focused on dis-proving man-made global warming would be like a Republican in Hollywood. In a million years you're never going to get a role across from George Clooney or DeCaprio... etc.... The only Republicans in Hollywood are old timers like Eastwood or B listers. You could no more be a Republican A-lister than you could be a Pro-life national Democrat. Likewise, try being a pro-choice Democrat in Wyoming running for Governor. People with similar belief ban together. Here's another one I just thought of; we were in LA for a sales meeting this summer during one of the debates. There were 50 of us sales people from around the country. 1 Obama supporter, just 1.

In my mind, a conspiracy is like when 6 months ago or so, a couple VP's got together from a drug company and altered the testing and trialing data on one of their drugs. They made it look much better than it was. They then put large incentives in place for their sales staff. Using the false data, these sales guy went out did what sales people do, they sold a crap load of this stuff to doctors. Eventually, the VP's were caught and went to jail. The sales people and doctors did not because they did nothing wrong. It was a conspiracy between the VP’s  who knew with 100% certainty what they were doing was not truthful and done for selfish motives; money.

My point to Midnight and the Sandy Hook thing is how impossible this is when you consider all the steps needed to make it work. Everyone would have to know with certainty that they were going to kill children and that would require an almost religious fervor to do that. Such a fervor would manifest itself in other ways and they would be easy to catch afterwards or more importantly, would never be able to rise to those positions within the government in the first place. Are there a few nuts in high places? Sure there are. Are there 20 or 30 who would sacrifice 20 kids to get a piece of gun control legislation passed? I’d say that’s impossible.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 01/27/13 at 10:58:26

Secrecy is easily had. Threats of death work well.

The MUrrah building is a great example. People died after that because they were gonna blow the whistle.,

How many people knew about the atom bomb project?

Pat Tillman was murdered to keep him quiet.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 01/27/13 at 11:11:34

Oh how is this for a coincidence.

Guess who said this on sept 10 2001 ...

"When urine New York Urine heaven".

Yes on 09/10/2001 - Jay Leno.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 01/28/13 at 06:30:01

The MUrrah building is a great example. People died after that because they were gonna blow the whistle.,

Say what?...

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #20 - 01/28/13 at 11:22:06

"The MUrrah building is a great example. People died after that because they were gonna blow the whistle."

Umm, Oookay, blow the whistle on whom for what? And what is the source of this information??

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #21 - 01/29/13 at 12:57:29

Web they caught one of the guys in the woods and he was supposedly a father. What happened to the rest of them? You can tell the picture of Lanza has been photoshopped. He lools like a weak sick little punk. You think he could pull it off alone? I believe the goverment would go to almost any lengths to disarm us now. The govement knows things are going to come crashing down real soon and they do not want armed citizens in the streets. Obama gets over 400 death threats a day, if he's not scared he's not human. To many coincedenses to ignore btween the Colorodo and the Hook shootings. No jobs, the goverments broke and the citizens are armed. If you were Commander in Chief what would you do?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 01/29/13 at 18:43:33

Midnight: Before I die, I’m going to make it my life’s mission to convince someone, somewhere, that conspiracy theories like this are not true, or someone’s going to convince me they are. One way or the other….. and Midnight; if you’re up to it, you are my project.

Take a few moments and answer the questions below to begin.

Web they caught one of the guys in the woods and he was supposedly a father.

What do you mean by caught and supposedly?

Was someone arrested in the woods who later turned out to be a father? Was someoen arrested in the woods who had no explanation as to why he was there? Was he armed? Who is he?

weak sick little punk

have you ever seen a picture of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold of Columbine? Eric Harris bent under a table to fire his shotgun and the recoil shattered his nose. That weak, sick little punk killed 12.

I believe the goverment would go to almost any lengths to disarm us now

I really want you to think on this next question and answer it carefully. Do you think the President of the United States, who has two daughters of his own, ordered a plan carried out that shot and killed school aged children in order to soften the country up so he could get tougher gun control laws through Congress?

Obama gets over 400 death threats a day

Is that more or less than any other Presidents. Bush was more openly despised than Obama by a factor or 10. Why did he not order children killed?

coincidences to ignore between the Colorado and the Hook shootings

What specific coincidences are you talking about. I really don't know, have never heard this.

No jobs, the goverments broke and the citizens are armed

No law passed would do anything about the 300 million guns currently in private hands. So are you saying Obama ordered 20 kids killed so he could use this to take the completely unprecedented step of confiscating privately owned guns?

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #23 - 01/29/13 at 21:56:06

WebsterMark wrote on 01/29/13 at 18:43:33:
Midnight: Before I die, I’m going to make it my life’s mission to convince someone, somewhere, that conspiracy theories like this are not true, or someone’s going to convince me they are. One way or the other….. and Midnight; if you’re up to it, you are my project.

Take a few moments and answer the questions below to begin.

Web they caught one of the guys in the woods and he was supposedly a father.

What do you mean by caught and supposedly?

Was someone arrested in the woods who later turned out to be a father? Was someoen arrested in the woods who had no explanation as to why he was there? Was he armed? Who is he?

weak sick little punk

have you ever seen a picture of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold of Columbine? Eric Harris bent under a table to fire his shotgun and the recoil shattered his nose. That weak, sick little punk killed 12.

I believe the goverment would go to almost any lengths to disarm us now

I really want you to think on this next question and answer it carefully. Do you think the President of the United States, who has two daughters of his own, ordered a plan carried out that shot and killed school aged children in order to soften the country up so he could get tougher gun control laws through Congress?

Obama gets over 400 death threats a day

Is that more or less than any other Presidents. Bush was more openly despised than Obama by a factor or 10. Why did he not order children killed?

coincidences to ignore between the Colorado and the Hook shootings

What specific coincidences are you talking about. I really don't know, have never heard this.

No jobs, the goverments broke and the citizens are armed

No law passed would do anything about the 300 million guns currently in private hands. So are you saying Obama ordered 20 kids killed so he could use this to take the completely unprecedented step of confiscating privately owned guns?

The unarmed guy caught in the woods was reported that he was the father of one of the children in the school but he was put in the front seat of a police car. Nobody goes in the front seat of a police car unless its a family member or another officer. Have you seen the video of two officers surrounding him in the woods and cuffing him? If you saw the video you saw at least two more men get away. He was unarmed when they caught up to him.                Lanza's picture looks like he's a weak sick little punk. He doesnt look like he could carry all those guns and hundreds of rounds of ammo. You can tell its been photoshopped. Its a lot easier to kill people with a shotgun, ask Joe Biden.Theres not but one person in the neighborhood who claims to have known Adam. Unless something has been found recently there are no family photos with Adam in them, just his brother Mom and Dad. Newtown is not Mayberry. The priest at the biggest Church in Newtown was a child molestor, one that the Vatican covered up. A lot of parents got rich overnight. Seven of those children who died went to that church. I have a very close relative friend that works back and forth between the DEA and the CIA. There is a prostitution ring being run out of Newtown and small childen are involved and flown to Washington. I cant prove it and get my friend fired but its the truth. China is fixing to crush our economy, I've got another post explaining whats going on. It would be wise for you to read it, you like to invest. Not if but when it happens the goverment doesnt want any of us armed. It going to be pure chaos. China is going to be the first country in over 30 years to have a precious metal backed currency and they will take over the global economy. They will create middle classes in other countries to market their goods. The goverment wants all of us unarmed to prevent looting and civil war. I dont know how many death threats Bush got but its been published that Obama has the most, over 400 a day. I'm sure a lot of those are racist. Hitler and seveal other European Tyrants ordred gun sales outlawed. That was the first step. The second step was to confiscate guns door to door. As far as the Colorado shooting several witnesses said there were 2 shooters. One got away and no one is looking for him. The dead shooters father worked for a large banking co and he was under investigation for fraud. Adam Lanza's father worked for the same banking co and was under investigation for fraud. Supposedly his mother worked there also. As far as the 300 million guns out there already why did FEMA buy tons and tons of ammunition? No one in the goverment will answer that question. Obamas little girls have eleven armed guards at their school, but he doesnt want to spend the money to protect your children. He wants to look good banning video game guns, thats what they are they're not assault rifles. The only parent I've seen cry was in Congress today explaining why gun laws are futile. I would be more tore up if something happened to my cat than the other parents I've seen on TV. There were more black Suburbans at the school than there were Sherriffs cars. How did the Feds get there so quick? Web I can prove everything I've said except what my relative has told me about the prostitution ring but he wasnt lying to me. As far as what Presidents are capable of W killed thousands of innocents, tell me that wasnt a conspiracy. How many innocent children has Obama taken out with his drones, dont tell me he's not a child killer.If we truly are one nation under God we're fixing to pay for what we've done.

« Last Edit: 01/30/13 at 03:11:46 by Midnightrider »  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 01/30/13 at 05:16:49

Lanza's picture looks like he's a weak sick little punk. He doesnt look like he could carry all those guns and hundreds of rounds of ammo.

A gun and couple hundred rounds of ammo weigh no more than two gallons of milk and a dozen eggs. Could Lanza carry in the groceries? Yea, pretty sure he could so scratch that.

You can tell its been photoshopped.

No idea which photo so send me a link. I’ve looked at dozens of photos of him however, I don’t see one that looks photo shopped. Scratch that.

Its a lot easier to kill people with a shotgun, ask Joe Biden.

Joe Biden? Do you mean Cheny? The guy he accidently shot lived.

Easier with shotgun?

No way. If you plan on wading into a room and shooting at everyone running away from you, then a rifle or pistol is better. The shotguns used at Columbine were not fired nearly as often. In fact, they wounded more than they killed. Scratch that.

Newtown is not Mayberry

As columbine proved, no town is Mayberry.

Theres not but one person in the neighborhood who claims to have known Adam. Unless something has been found recently there are no family photos with Adam in them, just his brother Mom and Dad..

This claim is just flat out ridiculous. In 10 seconds, I found quotes from neighbors and photos, not many. I also checked, and guess what? I found no photos of my family available publically either. Am i part of the  murder conspiracy?

The priest at the biggest Church in Newtown was a child molestor, one that the Vatican covered up

I don’t believe this is even remotely true. And it is unprovable. Like the 9/11 theories that rely on super secret military grade explosives that remain secret.

. A lot of parents got rich overnight. Seven of those children who died went to that church.

Newtown has a population of 11,000. Catholics make up 25% of the general population who claim a religious denomination. I looked in Newtown, Ct phone book and found what look to be 3 Catholic parishes in Newtown area. Do some very simple match and it’s surprising that more kids didn’t go to the same parish. This is a classic conspiracy theory tactic. Claim relationships exists that are nothing more than ordinary demographics.

That’s enough for now.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #25 - 02/01/13 at 12:06:41

Social Security Administration Is Buying 174,000 Hollow-point Bullets

First it was the Department of Homeland Security with the purchase of 450 million, then it was the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and now the Social Security Administration is set to purchase 174,000 rounds of hollow point bullets that will be delivered to 41 locations across the country. This is odd for sure, but I think people are missing a HUGE factor here. Hollow points are not allowed to be used in War. So who are they planning on shooting? Why are they purchasing all these bullets that they can not use? It can't be for war or defending our country. Do the math.      Web are you naive enough to think they wont shoot us? They know the whole country is on the verge of collapse. Why are they buying all this ammo? I dont think its for target practice.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #26 - 02/01/13 at 13:28:18

Social Security Administration Is Buying 174,000 Hollow-point Bullets
They are for the fraud division of SS,... and NOAO's is for policing of poachers ... both are law enforcement...
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/ssabullets.asp

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #27 - 02/03/13 at 14:00:39

When on God's green earth did the weather service start shooting at poachers. Its on your website that the Social Security Administration is expecting civil unrest. As far as Fema and Homeland Security we know who those bullets are for.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #28 - 02/03/13 at 15:42:41

Did anyone see the video of the guys in black?...

At this point,.. don'tcha' hafta' ask yourself,.. why would the guys in black, wear black?...
Isn't that a dead giveaway... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #29 - 02/03/13 at 15:47:15

They're Johnny Cash fans.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/27/24 at 03:56:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Did anyone see the video of the guys in black?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.